Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Re: Flack & Stella

You're right. I like that about them, the chemistry isn't forced it just happens. That's great in a relationship. That's needed in a relationship. If all the chemistry between two people was forced all the time, it wouldn't work. These two definitely have chemistry that could lead to an excellent relationship.

2. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

For all English is my first language right now you wouldn't think so.

It's only recently it struck me about this pairing, I mean I get why it isn't as popular, everyone is so into the Smacked but I prefer this one, clearly.

They always seem to look like they enjoy being together which is nice to see.

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I watched Bad beat the other day which is when Stella and Flack go into that cigar shop. Very funny scene between those two.

(Flack breaks a cigar, owner goes crazy.)
    Flack: This smell cuban to you Stell?
    Stella: I dunno Flack, you night have to break another one.

City of the Dolls has some good scenes too. When Hawkes finds the meteorite dust in the violin and he's answered the un answered question and stella gives flack that, "here we go look." It's so good!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's a banner I just made:

[​IMG]

I like making banners so I'll probably make more. I'd love it if someone wants to use this one. If you do, take it.

I got my season 3 set and there is a lot of good FlackStella interaction. I'm looking forward to tonight's episode since it deals with another woman who had to shoot her boyfriend/husband. They show Mac talking to Stella but I'm hoping that Don will be there too. Anyway, it looks like a good one.

I don't think these two would be shy around each other at all if they went out on a date. They know each other too well. I also don't think they'd necessarily go anywhere fancy to eat. By now they know all the good little hole-in-the-wall restaurants that have the best food, and where the proprietors know them. That one fic I read was like that. It's a good story but it's got a good dose of angst. It's not romantic at all, just friend stuff, and it's from Stella's POV.

I also think that because they tend to clash over cases, that they might have a volatile relationship in their private lives. They might take shop talk home and end up arguing over cases and then have really hot makeup sex. That's how I see them. But hey, they can fight as long as they make up!

5. fly_casual

fly_casual Witness

I was really disappointed how Flack and Stella didn't interact at all in "Open and Shut". That would have been such a good opportunity to show their friendship (and shippiness :D) but no, it had to be Mac. Grr. The only thing that could remotely be considered shippy is when Flack held up the Crime Scene tape for her towards the beginning, but that's really stretching it because he does that for almost everyone.

6. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

Emily's really gotten me thinking seriously about Flack/Stella in canon. I mean, I'm a die-hard Flack/Lindsay fan, so it's kind of hard. But, honestly, I guess those two could get along. They've both been through traumatic near-death experiences and they both have family issues. Flack doesn't like his dad, or is trying to outrun his father's shadow. Stella doesn't know her family. They blend well together.

I was trying to imagine how they'd work it in, and Melina said that Stella was going to start dating again this season (and that it might be someone we know), so if it's Flack this is how I'm thinking it'll go down.

At the end of a mid-season episode, Stella will come into the breakroom looking all beautiful with a nice dress on. Danny will make a comment, like "You clean up nice, Stel." She'll grin, kind of nervously. She'll explain that she's going on a date, her first since the whole ordeal with Frankie. Mac will say that it's a good thing, and Lindsay will tell her to have a good time. Then Hawkes will enter, telling Mac he has results or something, and add, "Oh, and Stella, Flack told me to tell you that you're going to be late if you don't hurry up." XD

Danny will be all, "Wait up. You're going on a date with Flack?" Stella will give that nervous, happy smile girls have when they really like someone and it's the first date. "Yeah," she'll say. "I guess I am."

She exits. (fade to black)

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Whatever Fiesta has, I'm really starting to like it. Everthing is always so natural and easy between them.

For me, when I imagine Flack and Stella. I'm thinking something like this:

Don: Dinner tonight?
    Stella: Yeah, I'll--I'll be there.
    Don exits. Danny enters, whistling.
    Danny: What'd he say?
    Stella: Nothing. (smiling)
    Danny: That's not a 'nothing' smile. Nothing is always something.
    Stella: Shut up, Messer. (blushing as she pretends to be engrossed by the evidence of the case they're working on).

8. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

Yeah I think so! Like:

Danny: What are your plans for tonight?
    Stella: Hem... I'm... on a date.
    Danny: O really?
    Stella: Yes.
    Danny: With... ? Don, maybe?
    Stella: Don't you have something to work on?

Lol!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Thought you might like a pic of our couple.

10. screamingpoet

And the height thing, too, is a good thing for Flack and Stella. Because...

Flack: *is taller than everyone on the regular cast*
    Stella: *wears heels*

So, they have that going for them. I guess I just ship Flack with just about anyone. With the exception of Mac. I don't really ship Mac with anyone except Stella, and sometimes Lindsay. slashy!Mac seems kind of eeky to me. I dunno.

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Eddie is 6'2 according imdb and Melina is 5'7. Same source. So, yeah. I agree the height thing.

Flack and Stella are adorable together, but I don't mind Flack/Monroe. I used to be a HUGE fan of Mac/Stella... but I don't know what happened there. And I'm with Danny/Lindsay. That's pretty much it for NY.

12. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

I've never really thought about Flack and Stella because i'm a Mac/Stella shipper, but i got curious and decided to come in here and i have to say i'm liking the idea of these two together, i think they would make a cute couple and plus he's a nice guy so if they did get together you know he'd treat or well and with respect.

So yeah i think i can see myself becoming a Flack/Stella shipper as well as Mac/Stella.

13. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

I'm glad to see Smack who like the Flack/Stella ship! Have you seen the last episode, the 7th? There were a lot of beautiful moments!

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

They were together the whole time yesterday it seemed like! I was so happy!

15. screamingpoet

I know. I must admit, Flack and Stella are really cute. When they were at the scene last night, and Flack turned around when he heard the chimes, I thought he was checking out Stella! XD

I mean, she had just walked past... And Flack did have that double-take look on his face. It was kind of strange. And then later in the episode, they had that scene where Flack was eating in the breakroom, and he gave her a suspect. "Do you, Stella Bonasera, take [name] as a crazy with a motive?" It made me happy, cause Stella was grinning when she took the bride&groom thing from Flack. Aw.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.