Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahabibi

Dahabibi Dead on Arrival

Okay, thanks :)

See, I have a list of all the CSI Episodes, So I can keep up with how many times I've watched each episode, and I also rate them when I've seen them, and when I haven't seen them I give them a rating as to how much I'm looking forward to them :D

Yeah, I'm a dork :rolleyes: :D

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

ewww..the sara grissom thing is bad enough, but if grissom leaves because of sara, i will lose it. What a way to ruin grissom's character :mad:

3. jordan

jordan Rookie

I don't think Grissom will leave because of Sara if he ends up leaving, sohelpmegod. :p I think he'll leave because he's been consumed in work for a majority of his 50-something year long life and now he's got Sara and happiness and he just wants to chill. Cuz I'm sure Sara's not gunna be going anywhere anytime soon, if she's got anything to say about it. And I'm also pretty sure that if he does leave he'll come back two or three times a season, just to give his fans something to look forward to.
    Hey, don't hate on the GSR. =P

4. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

i completely agree with you on that point.There's no way he'll leave because of sara.You can see on his face that he's happy when she's with him.

5. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Can someone tell me (well actually refresh my memory) on who is Adam Novak from season 5 that is coming back for season 6??

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

there was an episode towards the end of s5, called weeping willows. catherine was in a bar and a man hit on her, rather forcefully, she blew him off, and he turned out as a suspect in their case (correct me if im wrong, havent seen it in a while) he was a lawyer. the actor supposedly is marg's real life husband.

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^thanyou! Now i remember yeah he was the suspect and then the laywer, yeah i kind of knew he'll come back since in the commentaries they kind of mentioned they will like to see him back.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I am looking forward to tonights episode and the promo for Post Mortem that follows!

9. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

Wojo, my thoughts exactly.

It's going to be like watching a game of chess with them..plus all the "Burn out"s that will be going on, between Grissom and what appears to have been a house on fire (from the promo where Nick and Greg look like they are looking at something on the ground) to the promo for Post Mortem *that I'm hoping has Greg in it, this storyline deserves some mention in the promos*

about 4 hours to go!

10. buddrick

buddrick Dead on Arrival

grr... I have to wait longer (west coast! :( ) but i hope maby we'll be ab;e to see some GSR in this ep, it would be about time this season so im realy hoping this is gonna be a good ep (im missing a hockey for it)

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

12. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Who was in the previews for next weeks episode. It look like some lady was getting attacked or harassed. She kind of looked like Cath, but maybe it was the suspect instead? Did anyone see this preview? Confused.

13. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Could someone post the spoilers for "Redrum"?

14. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

too bad that it says there what the word redrum means, cause i wanted to tell you guys what it means *cues x files music*

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm glad things are still going well; someone said again in TV Guide that they thought Toe Tags made the show jump the shark but I don't think so, this is a very good season so far. It's had 'meh' eps like TT but it's not in shark territory yet.

Sorry about not posting the actual spoilers, I thought they were too long to post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.