Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

I know. The tragic comb-up.

That's a fun episode to revisit. Though you could see how if they just re-did her hair that way, put her in the same outfit... Jorja could probably pass for the same age.

And Billy... Sue me, but I think THIS looks better than THIS

2. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

ahh how i love WP.
    i didnt know he added the 'no, dear' to the script in rehearsals. thats cute. nor that the TOYD stuff was ad-libbed. this makes me wonder.....if they were unscripted, then the writers didnt write them in with the intention of trying to make a timeline or drop hints along the way, i always thought those kind of scenes were planned, but if WP knew the finale, which he would have, since the guy seems to have the most power and say of all the actors on set. maybe he added them in cause it felt right and he didnt want it to seem like bang, it happened out of nowhere. this more than ever makes me think TOYD was not when they got together. which im glad about.

and how i love that WP loves the ship so much. if it wasnt for him, it probably wouldnt be a ship. i love how he has so much control in this show. how in the hell did he manage that?

3. jordan

jordan Rookie

Firstly, I'd like to say that I have thrown a temper tantrum. MY MOM CANCELED MY TV GUIDE!!!!! I thought the people just messed up last week, but NOOOO my mommy canceled it!!!! So I flipped out on her.

Secondly,
    If they BOTH leave at the same time and never come back, I'll have to cry. I understand if Grissom leaved, but Sara to??? I'd cry for hours! If Grissom leaves at all, he should leave and show up once or twice a season, just to give us something to look forward to, ya know?? But if they both left to never return they might as well end the series. I'm not saying this because of the GSR, I just think it wouldn't be worth it to have 2 of the main/best characters leave and then just continue on like nothing happened. The series should just end if they BOTH leave to never come back. But if just Grissom goes then they could continue it, since they already would have the replacement. But Billy should come back a couple times. And all will be well with GSR and everyone will know about it and he'll probably have left cuz of that but then everyone doesn't hate him for it and TADA it's perfect!!! ^_^

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

oh, they do have a lot. despite Hogdecklie being not so canon.
    naah, to be honest i'm not a very threesome shipper. it's just ... meeeh. he's either with LH or Sara. oh and y'all know what? i ship two couples, that are the only two that ever been canon on CSI. i should write this show.
    hey theatre, i liked it. and when i say i liked a ff you can be proud of yourself cuz i'm very picky.
    done
    totally. i don't believe they are all clueless. it's just ... no, they can't be. i mean what a show would it be if they didn't notice that? they wouldn't solve a single case if they were THAT blind. i think the case-board from S1 made it's comeback to emphasize they are back to square one in their investigating skills.
    english is my second language! i can rap one song in polish though, and i'm proud of it.
    didn't know about TOYD. that's freakin awesome. i love'im.
    they TURNED to black after i fell from your dirty chimney.
    yeah, i kinda wonder what did he tell sara about The Hug. or did she even ask him? cuz, if we wanna go your Since GD route, they are already together by then, so they actually TALK about how their day went etc. besides, they worked the same case.

so i'd like to know what does Sara know about LH and TH. i wish we saw how did everything end after the screen faded to black as well.
    well, LH looks more like a Catherine person to me. i think if they met LH would very much try to decipher Sara who i guess would stay indifferent. cuz LH and Cath are both very sexual, and Sara, well she kinda changed her image to more feminine lately, but still. if she knows about Kessom, i think she's not gonna like LH. but well, maybe i'm wrong. we'll see it hopefully this season.
    agreed to that. but i like how she looks now a lot more.
    watch Kiss The Sky and then get back to me (he did it in 1998/1999 and it's pretty NUDE ... loved it). but yeah, he looks just *gasp* *thud* HOT now.
    we all do.

*sigh* godd ol' PNN.

5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't think he's coming back..ever.. he's bought a home in his beloved Chicago.. is doing theater this winter.. and next sunmmer in Chicago..more theater.. WPAP news,, pretty much a big red flag..and the transition for this other guy will probably be smooth..I'm sad..but happy for him.. he's 53.and wants to to other things in his career.. and 7 mmmm a lucky number...

And tonight is on SPIKE "Butterflied" and "Suckers" both of my favs. :p

Edited "spoiler about" because it may be a spoiler. Not sure if everyone knows about that.

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i'm still have hopes about Grissom...maybe i'm selfish but i need Grissom even more one season.I live in Brazil...how can i see Billy's work???/ok if he will be happy .so basically the asnwer is will Jorja leave too? ...so is a happy end for Sara and Grissom or a tragic? aff i really don't though in this when i wanted so much them together..will be like life...enjoy the day cos we just have the present....so i need a KISS< HUGE< WORDS..emotion and a epic really BIG end
    i'm downloading Butterflied...first episode i take from internet...

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Some pics for "Butterflied" and "Suckers" ;)

[​IMG]

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

8. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

They were all about whoring out Grissom in early season one. First the tech who wanted him to pin her against a wall (thanks for that, btw, for without your advice we may have never had IE) then Teri...I guess becoming supervisor sucked away his mojo big time.

I so expected this to be you teasing Billy about his suckage at sign language again. Anyway..
    I love it how Jorja and Billy have this little pact going on - both holding out for each other. It's awesome. I'd say Jorja probably HAS received her contract - I don't see why they wouldn't just give them all out at the same time - but she's probably hanging out so see how Billy feels. And please, if they fire her for waiting too long, then they know Billy won't come back, so I'd say they're sweet for now, lol.

:eek: ! What is this one you speak of? Dude, PM me the link.

Are you being mean again? Anyway, YES. But we've never studied Pleasantville. I watched it for like, the first time yesterday so I could help Brucepants with one of his assignments about it.

Oh, I totally will. It'll just be like one of those movies where there are crazy hijinks and someone has to liase so two people never catch sight of each other! With lots of crazy waving and pointing to distract one person as the other one walks by in a near miss? It'll be awesome.

You being a bridesmaid could be a problem, though. Eh, it'll work out ;)

Spite always makes me think of Sprite and now I want a lemonade. Hmm. Anywho, it is hard to rock more than Reebs.

Hahah, we rock so much.

Damn straight!
    *breaks out the LuLu Lemon pants*

...Now your life makes a whole lot more sense. Though unless you can hire Jorja fox to come in your stead (which, fyi, I wouldn't mind so much *cough*) we may have to work on this whole, you being Thermite Sara thing.

Are you calling Sara a prostitute?

If she doesn't already, I am so emailing the set dresser/designer.

:( Well, at least I got canon GSR before I died. And a date with Jorja.

I'm not even sure that answer makes sense.

Seconded. They can make fun of Les Moonves too if they want.

Makes sense. Though, he clearly has no problem enjoying it.

I'd really like to see a scene with Sara at his place, though. In his bed/bedroom. It's like the whole Mer/Der thing on Season 1 Grey's Anatomy. Derek was always and Meredith's place, and while that was all well and good, it was only when he finally took her home (albiet to a trailer) was it clear he was 100% into the relationship as much as she was.

I mean, that's not to say I don't think Grissom is totally smitten and commited to Sara right now, but it'd be nice to see him open more of his life up to her - 'cause God knows she's opened enough of her life up to him.

Look at me. WHAT AM I?

Uh...really tall?

D:

I am so getting drunk the night after my last day, btw. Watch out for me on Nov 30. I wonder what ep of CSI is on that night...

Just the names Sacklie and Gonad make it clear what kind of activities they would participate in.

Good thing Billy's lost weight, otherwise it would look like X Rated Shrek.

True. I think we may have to have proof of this alleged sex, though. As shippers it's our duty to be witness to such things.

Eh, he was similar I suppose. I just couldn't help but see him as "the psychic guy" from Grey's. But you're right, I woulda totally done him. And had the character not been gay, and had Sara not been with Grissom at the time, I totally would have loved to see them get it on. Seriously. Aside from the whole, kidnapping Lindsey, drugging Catherine and shooting Sam Braun thing - he seemed like a pretty stand up guy. Lol.

She says she's not into threesomes (or foursomes) but you just know she wouldn't say no.

True. Poor Griss can be a bit dim sometimes. And with all the blood rushing away from his brain to, um...elsewhere...I'm sure his thought process wouldn't be strong enough to figure it out.

*cries forever*

*slaps on wrist* be careful, OR I'LL DO IT.

Hi, thanks for giving away a major plot point :p

Seriously though - NEARLY. Hello, Bambi was rated G and his mom was ACTUALLY killed!

Maybe it's like a reverse of Dark Angel. If anyone BUT Sara touches Grissom, he dies.

But no, you're right. I'd like to see some Grissom/Warrick scenes, for instance. Plus, I suppose that would give more room for another load of GSR Warrick is witness to.

The only thing that would have made that more awesome is if Warrick had been witness to it (I seem to like Warrick witnessing a lot of things) - but seriously, it'd be like a Turk/JD moment. Awesome.

I'd love to see a Billy vs. RamGold showdown as to who could come up with the best GSR.

According to 10 Things I Hate About You, this means you have every intention of getting laid right about now. DO YOU? *speculative eye*

Did Heather come too? *Cough* So many dirty jokes, so little time.

But, why would you crush my dream like that?! D:

Seriously though, apart from the fact they're the same person, if it were possible for them to in fact meet, I totally think they'd get along really, really well. And I'd adore seeing it play out (and its effect on Grissom).

No, I totally agree. A lot of men actually get more handsome as they get older. Distinguished etc.

If only it worked the same way with women :(

Thanks, dude :) Yeah, the reaction to it, being my first, is rather better than I'd anticipated.

*chokes on drink* ....Um, cool?

To be honest, I actually wrote a rap called 'The Fresh Prince of Belarus' about WWII, and I've also done one about Bach ('Johann B [Guess Who's Bach]' as a takeoff of 'Without Me [Guess Who's Back]' by Eminem). I'm scarily white, too.

You've gotta love the editor, too. Because without it being scripted, obviously the director would have had no say in it. So the editor would have just checked out the footage and decided for himself that it would be awesome to include all that, despite it not being scripted etc. (since they're only movements/actions/looks, with so many other characters in the room to focus on, it would have been easy to cut it out)

Well, we've already seen that LH and Catherine get along. But I think LH is enough of a complex character that she would get along really well with Sara. I think the facade part of her personality - the show she puts on as 'Lady Heather' is definitely more suited to getting on with Catherine and getting under Grissom's skin - but I think the person herself. Heather Kessom (EDIT: I mean Kessler :p I do not ship T42, I just don't pay enough attention to remember her name). SHE would get along fabulously with our Sara. And now that her daughter has died and she had that massive emotional breakdown, I think she would be much more accessible in that way, in a way.

PS: You know what SHOULD have been your halloween costume? This.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

if Billy was one? i'd have to share. tis better than nuthin.
    i'd also like to see Nicky's reaction very much, knowing that Snickers had some basis in early S1. it's like Catherine is Grissom's sis, and Nicky's Sara's bro. If Cath happens to figure it out, she approaches Grissom. if Nick, he goes to Sara. and as much as i'd love to see somebody talking to Grissom about it, i'd love somebody approaching Sara as well.
    okay, i wouldn't be surprised if he caught them making out. he practically witnessed everything, only make out session's left.
    that's scary cuz i had black ones today too. but mine weren't dirty men's speedos.
    *the heart of Adzix pounds filled with Love*
    welcome :) and seriously, go ahead, write some more.
    unfortunately my friends recorded me on camera and they show it to their black friends. i feel ashamed.
    oh you're very right. i guess the fact that he's also a producer makes it very good for our ship then.
    Kessler. i don't believe you just admitted you ship T-4-2. my girl!

10. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Lol, it's more because I don't actually remember her name, and that was the first name to come to mind, heh. I don't hate Lady Heather by any stretch of the imagination - I think she's a really interesting and pretty cool character (aside from the whole, sleeping-with-my-daughters-murderer thing) who I would love to see interact with Sara. BUT - I do however think Sara is the only one for Grissom ;) So no, I don't ship T42 :p

Oh, and PS:
    Dude. You totally have to YouTube that. Lol.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. I had the longest response to ALL of this and it totally just erased it. AAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Fine, I hate to do this, but I'm only going to respond to GSR-relevant stuff this time. Mostly because our posts are getting WAY too long and off-topic. That's not me being a mod, I'm just really frustrated at having lost all of that.

Agreed. I think the board was showing that Sara doesn't do a lot of solo cases anymore. When he was avoiding her in Season 4, they never worked together except for All Hands on Deck cases, it seemed. He was actively trying to distance himself. Now, he pretty much seems to interact with no one BUT her. From a ship point of view, WHEN they're being actively shippy, I don't mind. But for just plain "fill in the blanks dialogue" scenes when someone's giving evidence, I would like to see more Grissom-Catherine Sara-Nick stuff. All four have great chemistry in any capacity, and it has been lacking this season.

Having said that, the quality of the episodes have been great, cast chemistry is back... I just want to see them less isolated and less moving targets for GETTING caught.

The only scripted looks were after "fantasies are best kept private" and the final look.

So technically the most important, shippy ones, were meant to be there, but he was checking her out a LOT.

Whatever Sara has heard of Lady Heather, she has not heard it from Grissom. Her question about corsettes in the finale said that she has no idea how long his affair went on (because why would three meetings result in extensive research?) nor does she know how far it went. Well, she might know how far it went. She's not totally daft.

But her bigger question would probably be what it meant to him.

Now this wasn't edited the way it was supposed to be in the stage directions, and I don't know if it's purposeful or not, but Jerry Stahl wrote that when Grissom says "I have my sources" he's supposed to VERY clearly nod at his books, as if to say, "THESE are my sources". They left it very suggestive in the episode itself.

Sara and Lady Heather have both been objects of fascination to Grissom, and both attractions didn't surface on the physical, but rather the intellectual. Grissom didn't seem to be all that interested in Lady Heather when she was talking about "bad boys" at the door. He didn't like her suggestions about sexual theater. But when she showed how good she was at reading people, and her knowledge of history, he definitely began liking her. I imagine Sara was the same thing - she was just another young, cute student, but she really challenged him and worked hard. And they both still challenge him - neither let him get away with his denials. Sara sits him down and doesn't let him deny how she feels in Snakes, and Lady Heather doesn't let him flirt his way out of admitting he has a hearing problem.

Here's the thing, though - ALL (and I mean every single scene) of GSR pre-canon was Sara going to Grissom. Even when Grissom did his "Since I met you", he immediately changed the subject. When he's holding her at the crime scene, she is still HIS subordinate there because HE chose to let her work the case with him. But he's not actively going to be with her. She comes to him with the pig experiment, and from then on, even though he wants to be with her, she's making all of the strides.

The one time where it IS Grissom is right after the woman suggests he likes someone at his job, and then he walks over to her. But the pretense of the case is still there.

So him being at her apartment suggests that when it was time for them to commit, he went to her. He goes to her place solely to be with her. She doesn't have to ask permission, she doesn't have to go to him anymore.

And that may be why he pairs himself with her so much, why he is now the one bringing her lunch and checking out her ass while she works on the dummy (lol) - because now that he CAN be open about it, he really enjoys it.

Oh, agreed - the direction was SO awful, but the editor squeezed in every possible look and glance.

Greg's reaction will be the hardest to watch, for me.

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Yeah for me too. Especially after seeing "Fannysmackin" he obviously still has feeling for her IMO.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Holy long quote-laden posts, Batman! Just kidding. But skimming through the last few pages of posts did sort of make my eyes go a little buggy from multiple quote boxes. Multiple quote box syndrome - or MQBS.

And now, for some quote boxes:

I really need to get my hands on some episodes from the hearing loss era. I didn't think it ever got so bad that Grissom tried learning Sign. And WP sucked, bless his heart. What's the episode? *is huge ASL geek*

Any news on GSR in tonight's episode? I saw the Geekhumpage pic, tee hee...is that from tonight's?

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, it is going to be the episode where we see Grissom getting migraines for the first time, I believe. Next week is Greg's trial. But if Grissom's getting migraines, there's a good chance Sara knows. We might get some concerned glances for her, but there have not been any flat-out spoiled GSR scenes. But that hasn't stopped us yet this season... Personally, I'll keep my hopes down. There's one of the best Firefly alums playing the criminal, it sounds like a really interesting concept, and I do want to see the slow maddening of Grissom. lol. So GSR is rather low on my list of priorities. Of course, if the episode ends up sucking, and we do get some GSR, it'll balance out.

Anyone else like that there's a strong possibility the actress ad-libbed the "You're rusty - how about some practice?" line?

ETA

Just a quick FWIW so no one has their hopes up:

the pictures I posted with geekhumpage were from Post-Mortem and not tonight's episode.

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm afraid I have to agree with you on that one. Guys, these posts do have an awful lot of off topic discussion. Let's try to keep that down to a minimum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.