Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

MAN! Lots of stuff going on! And I was only gone a couple of days! After seeing that pic, I gotta get a lot of stuff running through my mind out. So here goes...

First of all, all my congrats to Anna and her husband. Not that I know them or anything, but they'll make awesome parents. That baby is gonna have some good DNA and be cute as ever.

Now, don't get me wrong... I'm extremely happy for Anna and her husband, but... I won't lie to you. There was a part of me that was hoping the rumors weren't true. I just wanna know what's gonna happen with the big secret and all. I just don't want her to "go home and deal with some stuff" for however many weeks. I mean, Lindsay is one of my favorite characters on all the shows, it's gonna kinda suck if or when she leaves.

That dress is too cute on her! Go Anna with your cute self! :)

This must be her first public appearance in a while. I mean, there's no way you can make a public appearance and not notice at this point.

I, along with everyone else here is wondering how far along she is. But I'm also wondering if she knows if it's a boy or a girl. And if she knows, I wonder what names she's thinking of. Or even if she doesn't, I bet she can't help but ponder names for both sexes.

And Top41 if she ever said that line, I would probably pass out right then and there. :)

That's all folks!

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

What a nice pic, Anna looks great! The dress is really cool, I love it. :)

Now of course they're not writing her pregnancy into the show so I think Lindsay's either going back to Montana after her big, dark secret is revealed or lay in a hospital bed for a while. That's usually one of the two solutions the writers come up with though I seriously wish TPTB is going to be a little more original this time... Episode #12 is around the corner, we should know something about it real soon.

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hmm... I'm really looking forward to see what they're gonna be doing.

4. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

^ I just have this feeling that she'll go home to take care of some things for a while. Which kinda saddens me when I think about that route... I need my weekly Monroe fix!

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too. I light up whenever I see Anna onscreen and that's only CSI: NY for me. :D I just hope that if they're thinking of sending her away; she's gonna be back QUICK or else, I just might die without her! Hopefully, Danny and Flack will get me through the time...

Then again, she might not be leaving at all. She could just be covered by desks and folders and people in front of her. :lol: Some shows do that well and others don't... but CSI always does everything so well.

6. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Well, I'm definitely no doctor, but my best guess would be she's maybe around 4-5 months along. So I'm guessing she might give birth towards the very end of the season. You give me a lot of hope kissmesweet!! That reminded me of Louise Lombard when she was pregnant. I didn't even know she was pregnant until she had her baby at the end of the season! So maybe TBTP are that good! :D

7. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

I guess she's 6 - 7 month along, cause take a look at Marcia Cross, shes pregnant with twins and 5 month along and doesn't have such a huge belly like Anna currently. :)

Also celebrity-babies.com reported some minutes ago:

CONGRATULATIONS! ;)

I'm really curious what TPTB will do with Lindsay, but I guess like others in here that they'll send her back to Montana for a while... But I really don't hope that Anna will leave CSI because of the baby, currently her husband has no role/job :D He could stay at home LOL

8. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

Great! So it isn't speculation anymore! Well I'm happy for Anna & her hubby. Since she's entering her last trimester, it explains alot about how the writers are handling her character...Congratulations to anna!

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Well, she's definitely more than five months along IMHO so this means the writers are probably going, or planning to, re-work some storylines (Lindsay-related and not) towards the end of the season.

But anyway, congratulations to Anna!! :D I wish I'd said something to her when I met her on the set, but you could barely see the lump through her lab coat so I wans't sure...

10. celtess

celtess Rookie

congratulation anna!!

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I hope she is enjoying her pregnancy. It's probably hard to do that sometimes when your working long hours. I'm happy for her but like you guys I'm being selfish and don't want her to spend too much time away if she has too. I look forward to seeing what her character will do next. ;)

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i'm happy for her and her husband. And it does explain how her caracter is being handle this season. So now that they are still shooting episodes how are they gonna hyde that belly? i know Marcia Cross is supose to have a lot of thing in front of her to hyde it!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I'm happy for her and her husband too...congrats to them for sure! I hope this doesn't hurt Lindsay too much though...I really hope they don't send her away or get rid of the character! (I know I jump to worse case right away...but still!) My guess is though, they'll do alot of "things in front of her belly" shots for a while! Unless they add it in somehow, but I hope they don't almost really!

14. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

OOOHHHH!!! This excites me! I've had an idea that brings me hope! Alright, they could push back her storyline and continue to do what they're doing. I could sacrifice waiting until later to find out her secret if that means I still get my weekly Monroe fix. :D During their break, she could have the baby, and take a little time off after New Years, and be right back at filming! :D And if this isn't possible, don't tell me and just let me have my wishful thinking :)

And winter eh... maybe her baby will be born on my birthday. That would be totally awesome!

15. teardrop

teardrop Dead on Arrival

I'm happy for her and her husband :D Aaaww and she looks so pretty ;). Congratulations Anna!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.