Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

i agree. its hard for us to say for definite and be sure when they got together, cause they didnt show us when they did, they only showed us after, so we have all the eps to ponder over and no real confirmation as to when it happened. especially when the scenes can be interpreted in so many ways, and just as this place, not everyone is in unity about when it happened, cause its not clear. and as you said, it might not have been 'friends/work mates one moment, relationship/girlfriend'boyfriend/ the next kind of situation. it could have taken time.....and happened over a period of time...so its all just so confusing.

but i agree, id rather think grissom made the first move around committed/grave danger, and he did it, because he realised on his own after seeing saras life in someone elses hands he wanted to be with her, and how little time he could have, rather than the TOYL ep and how that could have happened. The romantic in me would hope first moves were made around Committed/Grave Danger. Not in a relationship then, but moves made, things said….etc. and then throughout the rest of the time till they slept together they were in limbo….im not sure though. I hope we eventually get a timeline though.

2. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

is really sad...maybe we have some call ..i'm still ask why out Las Vegas...Hello Angst..Hm i am without ideas for present..what Grissom can give for him girlfriend..hmmmm...well, now he will writte more than: From Grissom lol...hm maybe.. from YOUR Grissom LOL

3. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Okay, so is Billy just taking a break or is he leaving like it says in the title? I just screamed my lungs out when I read the article. And quoted, by my mom 'They finally get together, and now he's leaving?'

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Right now, Grissom will finish the seventh season, and will only be gone for, at most, 3 episodes after this one airs. William Petersen is doing a play and has taken time off to reherase and perform it. Because they're running it over the winter hiatus, he doesn't have to miss a lot of CSI time. However, neither WP nor JF have, yet, signed their contracts for an eighth season, and according to mystery, WP frequently voiced that he wanted for Sara and Grissom to leave the show together. So if Jorja doesn't sign, he won't and vice-versa. FYI - the other actors HAVE signed on for Season 8

5. saraXsullivan

*gasps very loudly* ouch.. that gasp hurt..

NOOO! CSI just isn't CSI without our two mission impossibl spies that sneak around with their relationship! They can't leave, they just.. can't. Maybe WP and JF are just.. not signing their contracts yet to scare us, right? RIGHT? JORJA OR BILLY! IF YOU ARE READING THIS, (which you probably aren't) , HAHA! I HAVE CRACKED THE CODE! BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO FOOL US! .. please let me be right.. :(

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lmao. It's all a part of their cunning plan. WP said in a Chicago Tribune article that if he DID come back in Season 8, it would be in a limited capacity. So even if he does sign, he won't be the main character anymore. That may be why they're hiring Liev - to take over. Unless he's the MCSK, that is. But here's my argument: I'd rather see GSR go out happy, on a bang, rather than having them drag it out, like WP said, and in a year what's the obvious conclusion? Divorce. He was right - you let a relationship on TV progress too long and you spoil it. So I'm a little torn. Ideally, I'd like TPTB to just say 8 is enough, and cap it there and then convince WP to stay on for just one more year and finish it. Rather than risking a withering that (luckily) has not yet started, but could if the main character is axed or invisible most of the time. Either way, I have a feeling that WP will make the decision when he finishes his Christmas play.

7. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

i think the fact they are the only two mains to have not signed on speaks volumes. nothings decided yet. maybe WP hasnt decided if he wants to yet and is holding out to find out what is planned for season 8. i hope JF doesnt feel forced into quiting, if WP decides too. because hes publically declared he wants them both to go together, so thats her in an awkward situation. but shes pro GSR so she maybe feels the same way. but anyways, being a romantic at heart, i WOULD prefer them to leave together. i would, i want a happy ending and not sara left on her own. but at the same time, sara's my favourite character and i love her, so losing her from the show would be awful. but overall, id want them to exit together and hope they do. but i hope its after season 8, not this season, so i hope they stay on for another.

8. IloveBilly

i didn't know that haaaaaaa ok i say with all words... CSI finish for me if this happen
    the other actors HAVE signed on for Season 8..and Just my favourite don't??????this is bad ... gosh if we make a petition about..well saying how much we love them and want more Grissom and Sara...can't finish in this season..just can't haaaaa S****

9. saraXsullivan

no, actually this spoiler is not about chicken noodle soup.. but anyway.. I know it is proabably better if they go off the show together and we all assume that they are living on fairy-tale island happily ever after. But I don't know what to do because Sara is my favourite charecter, followed by Grissom. Now, what will I obsess over? If Grissom and Sara are gone, then what do I do? *sulks* THEY CAN'T LEAVE! If Grissom left and then he was kind-of invisible, like he still lived with Sara, like if at the end of Season 7, he left the lab, and for Season 8, the only odd times we saw him were the few times that we see him living with Sara. BUT! Sara still stays at the lab. I could live with that.

10. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Unless she's an albino with particularly good contact lenses :p

That video wins at life.

Speaking of which - watching Plesantville yesterday? That film is so racist, lol. One of the main bad guys being called "Whitey", shop owners with signs saying "No coloreds" in their windows? Gee whizz.

You'll always be Thermite Sara to me.

I might even go so far as to say Reebs rocks more than you do. She is on Team Since-TOYD after all. So clearly her brain is functioning ;) (though, once she sees the Tom Flanders pic...)

Scared of you.

He and Gaia are like this *crosses fingers to indicate a sufficiently sight bond*

You, too? I think they have a cream for that.

Don't forget we're having our 2am breakfast. One would assume it's dark at that time.

Do you really think Sara needs a rape whistle? One would hope she is trained in martial arts a la Lois Lane. *waits for Zigs to pounce on her for making a LC reference*

I even have a badass.

Ah yes, that pic. I believe I saw it over at YTDaW.

Do you have any idea how tempted I still am to do this photoshopping?

Will they only attack me one at a time, a la Ninjas in martial arts movies? Or am I pretty much screwed..

*eyebrow raise* How you doin'?

I heard they did a South Park episode with Steve Irwin making an appearence in hell with that barb through his chest, too.

I'm sure they have their own separate, single beds. Those 'big' beds are UnChristian-Like!

I like that boulder. That is a NICE boulder.

Well, technically not yet. 29 days to go!

*shudders violently*

Wait for the green, night-vision version to come out. Paris can eat her heart out.

I know when I'm disgusted, an orgy is the first thing on my to do list.

Best kinda form there is.

*James Spader and William Shatner jump out from behind a bush* "Say what?"

If she does, it'd be more like a foursome. *cough*

Anywho, we all know Sara and LH are the same person. So that's hardly possible :p

See? AL is so much cooler than you.

*weeps* You loved it and you know it.

Do I need to revoke your poll privilages now, Sarah?

To be honest with you guys, I don't actually mind which way it goes. I mean, of course I would love for both Billy and Jorja to come back next season, but if they do finish up at the end of this one, at least they'll be going out on the top of their game, y'know? As long as they're together, though - I'm happy :)

And, just on a note of shameless self-pimpage, I wrote my first fic the other day. Anyone wants to check it out? It's here.

GSR of course ;) And rated G. Because I'm completely pure and innocent and have never made a lewd reference or used bad language in my life..*coughs*

(But seriously, it is actually rated G)

11. IloveBilly

Grissom is my favourite ...when he is not there in one episode...well, nothing is the same for me, but sure, have him in few times is better than nothing..and have Sara my second favourite runing very close..i need her too ..all my hope is well, Grissom is diferent now and have them relationship, so many new things,....still have the Grissom's past ...so Billy could see this like a challenge ...and he can change his mind and maybe want more one season...one season together is just too few time for everything they can do...and everything the fans wait and want

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

roflmao. you know it's true. okay, end of discussion on this topic. i don't wanna hear anything!
    fully agreed Sara_Grissom_Fan, i have nothing to add.
    *throws confetti and Mardi Gras chains on the crowd*
    ohh, good point. i so badly wanna see someone figuring it out. during the break i thought they will be more secret about it. but it turns out they are pretty obvious. it kinda starts to look like when nobody could recognize Clark Kent without his glasses.
    LOL.
    but she's like ... E-sar-inem *silence*

hm. yeah, okay. that. was stupid.
    i was always the water guy.
    thanks to him we've got so many GSR comments after all. honey, SIMY, dear ... who knows what else he adlibbed. and yeah, gotta LOVE this man.
    i can check it since i'm a polter. *flies to Vancouver and falls from the chimney of sarah's house just to find her in silver hawaiian themed speedos and a very visible butt crack*
    Since POTTR 4 EVA!
    Sakessom *sigh* my first love.

13. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

what the heck??? :eek: is gris taking a break just before christmas??? that sucks, i hate it when he's not there in an episode... i think it's very sweet though billy says that gris and sara need to leave together, because that's just the way it's supposed to be, isn't it?? not that i want them to leave, but IF they go, they go together.. on the other side, that sucks even more, if they would both leave. you can't just replace gris and sara, that's just not possible!! i hate it when people who were from the beginning of a show in it, leave. that's not only with CSI, it's just with every show.. i really hope they are both gonna sign for season eight, i mean: WHAT DO WE DO WHEN GRISSOM AND SARA ARE GONE??? that means this whole thread will be gone, and that sucks the most!! so, my conclusion to this whole 'leaving' situation: BILLY, JORJA, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE!!! :(

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

*nods*

I've always been kind of meh about Teri Miller to be honest. I thought perhaps they brought her in initially because, as Jorja said, when the show first started, they hated each other, and TPTB must've thought "Well, we can't have a ship if both of the actors can't stand to be in the same room". But then halfway through the season Jorja says there was some shift and they really liked working together. Which was around the time he blew off Teri Miller on their date and she told him it would be a cold day in hell before she'd go out with him again...

So I don't know - I always felt the Teri thing was a bit of a "Let's get Grissom laid... oh, wait - nevermind" storyline. Once they decided he was going to be a recluse, they used her for that...

I don't know why Jorja hasn't signed yet. Another possibility might be that TPTB haven't GIVEN her a contract, and WP is holding out till they do. Either way, currently we should probably assume that they'll be gone at the end of this season.

Agreed. It kicked major, major ass. I also liked the "Bad" one that they did. "OMGZ I GOTTA CALL MY MOM!"

...You're a film major?

lmao. I guess you better not come for Dayna's wedding, then.

Reebs DOES rock more than I do. But not because of that - in spite of that.

Game? Blouses.

I think there's cream for that now.

ETA DUDE, I hadn't even seen your response to the lifeline thing before I wrote that. End of ETA

muthufukka DOES do Tai Chi...

In Canada, all is reversed.

True, but she'd be smart enough to alert officials so that his ambulance will arrive on time. So he can heal up, and she can kick his ass again.

All Sin City style.

I'll bet Sara would put it in a frame by her bedside.

The throng is always of one mind.

mas o menos.

Yeah. It's like, Dude, at least wait a year. And, oh yeah - do it to someone who wasn't a great person constantly trying to teach children and conserve wildlife...

Like George W. Bush!

I'll bet that's why Grissom makes her sleep on the couch. To punish her for her pagan bed.

You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "No, I don't like no parfait"?

FAIL.

Mmmm. We love you, Conrad. Oh yes we do. We love you, Conrad - when you're not near us, we're blue... Oh Conrad we love you.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww.

To clear the unpleasant sight of Hodges and Ecklie making out, I think Sara and Grissom would require a lot of sex. Like, a lot.

A whole lot.

of Sex.

Speaking of which, was the suicide guy's lover not totally a dead ringer for 80's (aka. hot) James Spader? I expected Sara to, like, take off her clothes and do him. Cuz I would have.

lmao. Somewhere, Adzix has gone into ship overload.

If Grissom were wearing a blindfold, though, you know... I'm sure it would work out.

I just said that to make you feel better about yourself, ho.

Hangs head.

Dude, your fic was rated G? You nearly killed Grissom!

...I'm sorry, the topic of Grissom being large in the pants is upsetting to you?

*makes shifty eyes*

Everyone, Adzix is sick and must be quarantined.

Don't forget to flash the boobs. It's what Grissom would want.

Yeah - so in that respect, I'd like to see Grissom working with other people. Not that he shouldn't work with Sara every case, because that rocks, but after a while it'll be, "Has anyone noticed that every time we collect a piece of evidence, only Sara takes it to Grissom?"

I think we found someone whiter.

Speaking of which - did anyone else find Catherine and Sara talking about Eminem hilarious in Cool Change?

We know for a fact that he has ad-libbed the following:

1) Since I Met You
    2) The "Honey" when he takes her hand in Playing With Fire
    3) "We'd like to be alone" from Turn of the Screws
    4) He re-wrote the Butterflied speech himself
    5) Most of the looks to Sara in Time of Your Death, the breakroom scene, were unscripted.
    6) And now "No, Dear" which he didn't so much ad-lib as add to the script in rehearsals.

Black was the correct answer. Black.

So, in your mind, Grissom hugged Lady Heather, then ran to Sara's house to make desperate love to her? Or did Heather come too?

Scarier thing? I could see Sara and LH getting along. Not, "Hey, Grissom, your former lover, and myself, your current lover, have spoken and we've decided we both need to have you at the same time for comparison value" getting along, but still.

15. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

Cool Change is on.
    A nice glance into the past of our lovely geeks!

Grissom looks really different...actually they all look really different. Look at Brass' hair!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.