Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Squeee! What a lovely idea! *does happy CaRWash dance*

And to celebrate, I've made two new videos! *is all proud*

Plus, here's a CUUUUTE piccie... DA look ( and da third whell :lol:). :cool:

[​IMG]

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Calleigh nice pic. That is some look she is giving him. Hey you made videos, can you pm me or do you have a LJ you could share with us. Ok no more talking on that subject from me anyways. ;) Love the holidays Mike!

3. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

CaRWash holidays! OMG I want to have them, lol. Educate those not in the know about the most amazing couple-but-not-a-couple on television since Josh and Donna huh? Well I got one of my friends here (hi Sheep! ;)) and the second one is starting to watch it more regularly. She liked shock. HEHE I am so mean. What am I doing to my friends, lol. :rolleyes:

Katie, I could see that:

Writer #1: Well, this season seems to bring Calleigh and Ryan closer. Are we planning on something here?
    Writer #2: Wait, did I miss a memo again? Are they getting together?
    Writer #3: *bursts out in laughter* HELL NO!
    Writer #2: ??
    Writer #1: Then why the hell are we writing scenes where they act like they wanna rip each others clothes off?
    Writer #3: We don't...

*camera zooms out to reveal Dutchie under the table, writing.* :lol:

HEHE this makes me thing of our plan to lock Donahue in a closet and make me write scrips, two threads back or so. Speaking of closets, are Cal and Ryan still enjoying each other there Lynn?? :p

*goes searching for videos trying to hide the fact that Luna might chase me down*

4. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Well to me everyday is a carwash day!!!

*Starts to sing carwash* But i think we need like an official anthem that sums up everything we believe!!!!
    *starts to dance* Cuz calleigh and ryan are here to stay, and there is no rationalising that ! The writers will see that they are meant to be!!

5. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

CaRWash holidays, great, but now we need the dates of those holidays, so we could do something special in the thread to celebrate them :D

Who are Josh and Donna? :confused:

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Speaking about CaRWash parties... I've just posted the last chapter of IBYAM! *wipes tear* I can't believe it's already over! :(

I have another pic to celebrate... Just because nobody ever mentions Collision anymore. :p

[​IMG]

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol Mike, nice with the CaRWash holiday ideas! Those are great! :lol:
    Luna that "dah" pic you posted is fabulous! Calleigh looks so freaking gorgeous in that pic and the look on her face...awwwww!!! :D
    :lol: :lol: That explains all the scenes we've been getting...heehee! Nice Dutchie! :D

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Just trying to keep everyone satisfied here. ;) The fluffies (Rio), the Angst Whores (death pool 100) and of course the FluffAngWho's! (Going Under and Curse of the Coffin) Everyone still satisfied? For the next episode I planned a hug. :D

Luna, *sniff* thanks for letting me be IBYAM's proof reader. I loved it. I still do. *hugs* :(

Just watched Rampage, and it SUCKED, except the part where Ryan and Calleigh were working together. :p

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Blood in the Water)

[​IMG]
    I felt the need to satisfy my inner Angst Whore. And OMG look: He touched her :eek: *faints*

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

ahhhhh I can't believe it he touched her [​IMG]

Luna Like I told you I finished reading IBYAM *sighs* it was very good at the end like always :D write more fics please. And talking about fics Nikki where's your rubbing-back fic???? I mean you've written a fic with any special moment of the new season so??? :D :D

10. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

thanks for the pic nikki .... did they fall on each other :devil: ? i can't remember ...
    oh i'm interested in that rubbing-back fic nikki you know how i love the scene :D

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

CaRWash holidays! I love it! For Legal, the original air date was October 18th.. Is that when it actually aired? (I mean in the US thats when it aired. That would be the date we'd use right?) If it is, then we missed it. We have to wait a whole year :( *cries*

Ohh so that's why there's been so much CaRWash. ;) Keep it up. :devil:

Luna, that last chapter ROCKED. But im so sad it's over :(

Gahhh Nikki, I love the CPOTD and the TOUCH picture. They just can't get enough of eachother!! :devil:

12. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

OMG just watched Deviant for the first time!!! She asks him out for a beer! :D :D :D So want to know what happens after that conversation :devil: :lol:

Nikki if thats you writing, your writing is amazing :lol:

Aww i loved the cute little argument too and how the lab guy goes 'so whats going on between you and calleigh', everyone can see they're meant to be :)

The Touch pic is great Nikki they look so couply and together, and ITA Katie they cant get enough of each other, especially after the looks they gave each other in Deviant :D

The national holiday ideas are great MikeW, wish they were real :lol:

13. Maze

Maze Rookie

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWAny ash!

Any carwash last night? I forgot to watch it, I was actually socializing with the people on my floor (for once).

If the writers get them together only to break them up I'll hunt them down!!!! There would be pain.

14. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

There wasnt so much Carwash on the epi tonight here, and i am missing this thread i was trying to not post anymore but i cant, im seeing more and more carwash love in the epis and i missed a lot you see. so for being a way for a while i just have a present for you all, its the way that i look at Carwash and how i feel about it..

[​IMG]

direct link: http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1019/diditellpd8.png

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWAny ash!

You'd have to fight thousands of CaRWashers to get to them to cause pain. Personally, I won't describe what I'd do to them because it would be too graphoc lol. Suffice to say they wouldn't be doing much writing.

Ooo... then I could become a writer and find excuses for some spontineous Togo-centric-nudity as well as some serious CaRWash lovin... how you doin'?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.