Bones *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by allmaple, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

The series just started here last week or the week before. Not sure. I've seen just one episode...but I liked it. Well. It's almost the same as usual, but in generally I like/love such stuff with corpses, police work, forensics etc.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

You know, the adverts we've been getting for the upcoming episode of Bones in Australia (the one with the bomb and the FBI detail and the hug), is really annoying me. Because it's false advertising. You see them hug, you see the explosion and the voiceover is:

Will the thing that finally brings them together be the one thing to tear them apart?

It's not fair! Hug, yay! Together? No :(

3. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

LOL Drumchik! Sorry about the false advertising there! That's gotta be annoying!

There are a couple spoiler pics floating around for 2x09. I'll try to bring them over when I can. One of them has Booth and Brennan smiling at each other sitting in an empty church. No idea what that one is about, but it definitely piques my interest!

4. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

Though I'm still at season 1, I can't help to look at spoilers. Heehee!

Wait a sec... If Cam stays as a main character, what will happen to Goodman? NOOOO! They need to bring back the tension of Hodgins and Goodman!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Here's the pictures that you were talking about :)

Bones & Booth in Church, Bones examines a Spaceship?, Bones & Zack

Yeah, mine too. I'm really hoping they get rid of Cam soon. Her and Booth's relationship ending badly piques my interest as well :)

The first time I read the synopsis for "Aliens in a Spaceship", the CSI Season 5 finale totally popped into my head. They planned out well which team members should be buried alive though (Bones & Hodgins). It will definitely up the tension with Bones/Booth & Angela/Hodgins since they have more at stake because it's someone they care about.

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Tracie, unfortunately your pictures have not uploaded properly on your image host and Putfile (the image host) has left a message regarding 'Hotlinking'. I have a feeling it wasn't your intention to 'Hotlink' as you've tried to upload the images on to a host, but in case you are unaware, Hotlinking is effectively stealing bandwidth and that is a no no. As I said, I really don't think that was your intention at all, but I just needed to be clear. :)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, that definitely wasn't my intention. I'm usually the first person who yells at people for hotlinking on the forums I moderate. I usually use imageshack and not putfile, so I had just figured that they both worked the same way. Imageshack allows hotlinking.

I reuploaded the pictures to imageshack and relinked them in my previous post. Sorry about that.

8. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Oh I love the photo of them in the church. I love the way they're looking at each other - particularly the grin on Booth's face :D

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I liked tonight's ep more than a lot this season. Definitely. I'll write more after the West Coast has finished watching. :)

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I liked it too :) There was a Buffy alum and a Angel Hyperion Hotel shoutout. And shippyness :) I hope the H/A ship still sails...they're cute. And *squee* for B/B.

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

No problem, I thought it the problem was just a mix up somewhere along the lines. The pictures are very nice. :)

Also, welcome to TalkCSI! I hope you enjoy it here. ;)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks! :)

I LOVED last nights ep. This season really has been amazing. Booth choosing staying and helping rather than going with Cam made me *squee*. I felt bad for Hodgins though. I have a feelign that it's not the end for the two of them though. :p

I have a question? What's the policy of posting Youtube videos? I have a few clips up from the past show and was just wondering if it was okay to post the links.

Also, on a side note. I know there have been a bunch of people in the Bones Fan Community wanting a fan fiction archive (along the lines of XFiles & Buffy) so, I decided to create one. If anyone is intered in checking it out, click on the link in my signature.

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for this, Tracie. I'm heading straight over to the archive to check it out!

As for YouTube, I'm not sure. But I will go searching!

14. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If the Fox network did not put the videos on YouTube, someone is breaking copyright laws and it can't be mentioned here. If Fox put them up. like CBS did with their CSI series on another service, then it is legal.

15. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

So I haven't seen any of the new episodes since Bones came back from it's hiatus.. have I missed anything super exciting? I'm so damn glad to have my cable back. I've missed all my shows. sigh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.