Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

There are some episodes that have little sandle, some that have loads and some that just have none. I especially love the ones that have loads of sandle but even the smallest little look or line will make me happy for weeks. I'm still excited over Fannysmakin'! :lol: :D

2. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Big welcome to Tananda! Come and join in on the discussions! We are always happy to have new members here. :)

Somebody bring back the list! We need to add the Fannysmackin' Effect to it - and fast. ;)

I agree, CSIangel17. The little moments are just as important as the hugs, the almost dates, and the showering together... although now that I think about it... :lol:

3. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Hmmm the list of Sandle moments? I have it around here somewhere. I know right off the top of my head there's Organ Grinder, Iced, 4x4, Crow's Feet, Who Shot Sherlock and Fannysmackin'. Plus all the ones with little sandle moments in them. :D

4. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Oh, there's plenty I'm sure...I've got to get to work on my Sandle fic Love and Live to the Tune of Yellowcard . I'm dedicating certain chapters to my friends, like the Wal-Mart chapter to my friend Amy, if you're reading the fic you'll need to keep a look out for the chapters dedicated to Nick (full of angst), Seth (Grissom finds out) and Jeremy (ahem...Jeremy is a dirty-minded little boy, if that gives you a clue...).
    But I'm going to get my list of Sandle songs so be prepared for quite a list on that board. Speeking of which...my Sandle report for the last new episode was, and I quote "Jack...diddily...squat...". Thank you.

5. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Well i tried to find the list too, but couldnt, so hopefully maybe YaM's found it :)

Some little sandle moments that i can remember for the list:

Kiss-Kiss, Bye-Bye, s6, the whole joke and Sara laughing scene. Greg: I don't see homicide anywhere on the schedule :lol:

Big Middle, s5, the dream scene when Sara and Grissom are puting the weights on top of him.
    Greg: This is exactly like a dream I had once, except Grissom wasnt watching. That was another dream :)

Crash and Burn, s3, little flirty scene,
    Greg: I heard you're working on Hank's case.
    Sara: I believe it's my case.
    Greg: Territorial. You know, guys don't like that.
    Sara: You're crowding me, Greg.
    Greg: Well, I have some information that'll bring us even closer :D

Chaos Theory, s2, little mock argument
    Sara: It's called zeal, Greg.
    Greg: Or overkill.

Yeay, am now a CSI Level One, like Greggo! :)

6. Tananda

Tananda Victim

Thank you, Hestia !
    My favourite Sandle Heaven is "Organ Grinder". And there have been other nice ones already pointed out. But I also liked the moment in "Down the Drain" with Sara's quip about Greg losing his virginity, meaning his first autopsy, and the "Way to go, tough guy" comment on his not puking. Bizarre but lovely. :)

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

If he didn't turn his head; something amazing could have happened!! God Sara+Greg are so adorable together... ^^ The autopsy/virginity stuck out really well among other great scenes. That was so classic. :D

8. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Hey guys, I'm new here and a proud Sandles shipper! I have to say my favorite scene currently is the Fannysmackin' scene with "You should get to processing the scene." "I came here for you Greg." Man I quoting that all day...XD

I made a Sandles wallpaper a couple days ago if you want to dowload it, just credit me =)
    Here you go!

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Yay! I [​IMG] new members! Welcome Ziva__David - and I cannot believe I forgot to hand out the Blue Hawaiian and positivity cookies! Silly me. :) Here you go, Tananda, and Ziva__David.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Oh heck, cookies all around![​IMG]

Oh, that wallpaper is so sweet, Ziva__David! I love it and thanks for the contribution! :D

I think that if YouandMe1105 cannot find that list, we shall have to construct a new one from scratch! :eek: But at least it gives us something to do until next Thursday (is that when a new episode airs?)

10. Tananda

Tananda Victim

Yummy ;) Thanks again, Hestia!
    Oh, I would beg, steal or borrow for the Blue Hawaii... :devil:

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sad enough, I was the person who wrote the list (Top 25 Sandle Moments) and even I can't find it myself :rolleyes: And I didn't saved it in my computer :( Sorry guys... But I'll search again (I know it's there... somewhere...) or maybe we could make a new one :D

ETA: I FOUND IT!!! YAY!!!! :D From last thread page 23

... and later I somehow managed to make it into 25 :lol:
    Whoa what a LONG LONG LIST... And that even hasn't included Fannysmackin!!! :eek: Someone should make a more, eh, organized list (mine's suck :rolleyes:) and add Fannysmackin to it :)

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Lovely moments! God; when it's all listed-- that's PRETTY hot chemistry.

:lol: That was pretty awesome.

13. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeay Silhouette found the list!!! *hugs and gives cookies* It doesnt suck its a great list :)

OMG i cant remember this sandle moment, can someone please tell me what episode its from?

Fannysmakin' should definitely be added to the list, with the 'I came here for you Greg' and 'I didnt think you could hear me''I canr i recognise that sidle scent' awww :D and the hair rubbing!

And welcome Tananda and Ziva_David :)

14. YouandMe1105

YouandMe1105 Lab Technician

Welcome Tananda and Ziva_David!!! Good job finding the list, Silhouette, lovin' all the Sandle moments. There is a new eppie this week, hope Greg and Sara get to interact. :D And CSIangel17 the episode where Greg gestures for Sara to "call me" is Feeling the Heat, it's in season 4, episode 4 or 5. Can't remember!

15. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Welcome Ziva David, its great to know you're a Sandle supporter. BTW I absolutely L-O-V-E that wallpaper, especially the sentences underneath each picture. So Sweet :D!

Well done for finding the *drumroll* 'Top 25 Sandle Moments' Silhouette.

The scene with Sara, Greg and Nick is from 'Feeling the Heat' It's in season 4 and it's episode four. Very cute scene!

Can't wait to see more Sandle interaction! :D :) :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.