Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4~The Romantic Real Deal~

Welcome to all the new people!

wibble I totally agree, Rick definately isn't Yelina's type and he certainly doesn't touch any of the outstanding quailites that makes H who he is. Though, I think, at the time Yelina did seem a little unsure about it all and I think you can sort of sense her wondering what Horatio is thinking about concerning the subject.

Thanks Lucy real life is treating me pretty well now. The babe and the hubby are both doing perfectly.

I do wish I could start my fanfic back and I may do so soon. I liked writing it. I don't know if you've read it but I believe HoratioAndMe updated hers recently, according to a few pages back. If you haven't read it you should, it is the most true to H & Y...even more so than the current season and s4.

And concerning the next thread title I actually thought, a while ago, that the words in HnM's banner would make a good thread title.
    Maybe:
    Horatio & Yelina #5~You save Me & I'll Save The Day~

2. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

Thanks Pusher. H could definitely do with a Dr House diagnosis! ;)

This thread has been so active this weekend I almost thought something had happened! It's great to see such interest and a warm welcome to all the newbies and welcome back Hummer. :D

When it comes to angst, I always think there are two types. The good quality, poignant angst and the soapy angst. H/Y has never been soapy. Always tangible, heartwarming and heartbreaking. If only we could see the likes of that again, I would be one happy fan - maybe not so much of the heartbreaking though. Progression is what we need. There's been enough standing still or even going backwards.

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

welcome back Hummer and welcome to all the newbies here in H/Y thread :D wow yesterday evening for me get a long time to catch up with all this new posts. love to see this place so moving :)

and i agree with Hummer for the new possible thread title to be the text from HnM banner ;)

i understand what u mean with this words 'the worng ship' - me too always choose to attach to couple from tv show or movie with 'banned' love story :p but if we don`t have this complex H/Y relationship and poignant angst plot line (as MD say), probable won`t love this shipp. the things will be a lot more easy and at last not so interestin ;)

for now H/Y don`t have kiss each other. till now we have only one kiss on the cheek for H from Y in epi "Big Brother" S2 and one so heartbreaking hug in the end of epi '10-7' S3.

and here for u H/Y fanfic links : write by HnM, Hummer, shell

The Road I'm On
    Holding You, I've Held Everything
    An *untitled* Horatio/Yelina fanfiction

4. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Was it just me of didn't Yelina want to kiss Horatio on the cheek that night. I've been watching that moment over and over again and everytime I'm more sure that when Horatio hadn't turned his head, They would have kissed ! The way Yelina turned her head and looked at his lips... Did anyone say that too?

I Like True love never dies very much

5. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I also watched that moment a few hundred times, she's going in for the "kill", but at that point H turns his head. She stops for a split second before she decides to give him one on the cheek.

ment_to_be did you watch CSI:M yesterday? I couldn't stop laughing when he was going to get married to Marisol. If I didn't knew she would end up dead I would probably throw the remote control to the tv :devil:

Horatio after Yelina heads home.

Owh and some nice lyrics to go along!

Seal - Love's Divine

Then the rainstorm came, over me
    And I felt my spirit break
    I had lost all of my, belief you see
    And realized my mistake
    But time through a prayer, to me
    And all around me became still

I need love, love's divine
    Please forgive me now I see that I've been blind
    Give me love, love is what I need to help me know my name

Through the rainstorm came sanctuary
    And I felt my spirit fly
    I had found all of my reality
    I realize what it takes

'Cause I need love, love's divine

Oh I, don't bet (don't bend), don't break (don't break)
    Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake
    'Cause love can help me know my name

Well I try to say there's nothing wrong
    But inside I felt me lying all along
    But the message here was plain to see
    Believe me

'Cause I need love, love's divine

Oh I, don't bet (don't bend), don't break (don't break)
    Show me how to live and promise me you won't forsake
    'Cause love can help me know my name

Love can help me know my name.

-

Those who pay attention recognize this song from the Season 2 final. The song makes me think about the moment Horatio will finally get together with Yelina. "Please forgive me, now I see that I've been blind." ;-)

6. GreatTyrant

GreatTyrant Dead on Arrival

EXACTLY!...But it still just breaks my heart watching them...H is so filled with "family duty" and Y looks as if she wishes she could turn back time and marry the "correct Caine brother" this time...

I saw BOTH of those and cried like a baby...I gotta read some fanfics...Thank you for the links!

GT;)

7. polina

polina Rookie

Sorry my real life sometimes takes me way from all of you, which is sad, very sad.

I haven` t seen "Curse of the Coffin" yet only a small video clip.
    And I was worried when I saw this

[​IMG]

It so reminds me of looks he usually gave to Yelina. Or am I going crazy seeing things that are `t here? Or am I just so crazy knowing that before we see Yelina again there will be many more episodes without her?
    Please just tell me that there ` ll be no relationships between Horatio and Boa Vista (I don` t like her since the fourth season), can` t she be with somebody else? Eric? Ryan? Stetler?

8. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Could that be the next obstruction for H/Y? Hope not. I haven't seen "curse of the coffin" yet but I've heard from a lot of people the same thing. Horatio is always worried about those around him, so I hope that that is just a look of "If you need anything. I'm here to help you out." And nothing more deeper than that.

I hope they bring Yelina back slowly, not immediately flirting with H. The only barrier I want to be between them now is there sadness for there loved ones. I'm guessing that the writers will bring them together by the end of season 6, just a feeling. Cause if they'd bring them together now It would feel kind of rushed, knowing she just returned. But hey, this season has just started who knows I might think different by the next H/Y episode.

I just watched Vengeance. DAMN my heart is melting.

Y: Horatio don't lie.
    H: Do you trust me?
    Y: I thought I could.
    H: I need you to trust me until I have something real to tell you, okay?
    Y: You promise me, promise? [whispers]
    H: Of course.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That was my take on it too, as I mentioned on the previous page. Even though I don't fully trust the writers, I have faith that Corey was being honest with me in his e-mail and that is enough for me for now. ie. they haven't closed the door on H/Y by any means. His words, not mine. :)

10. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Kit4na thansk for Seal - Love's Divine lyrics :) yes this is one ot the perfect H/Y songs and bind very well with the end of this epi 'innocent '(she go out for the weekend with Stetler and H just gaze sad at them - 'i only want she to be happy ' :( *sigh*)

as i remember right long time ago Hummer have ava with text : 'so marry for the wrong brother' - so so true, i love it ;) and ur welcome re the links with H/Y fanfics they are write wonderful :)

for me this is funny thread like H/Stetler one ;) a lot guyes hate Natali and hope she to sleep with H so to be out of this tv show. (till now from CSI M we know that all H girl friends have die ). hope u got my thought....i just know a little midnight_tiptoes sense of humour :lol: there is only one true shipp in Miami and this is H&Y, right ?! :D

11. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Indeed only one true ship! But when is it going to sail? Suspense is killing me :(

12. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

That is a good point. ;) Most posts in the Miami Forum that related to anything regarding H/Natalia were humourous. Kind of, 'Yes, yes, let's get them together then Natalia will die!'

Maybe the longer we have to wait for H/Y, the more likely they are to have a long and happy relationship. As Pusher said before, the 'will they/won't they?' makes for interesting viewing. As MD said though, we need progression of the storyarc. Whenever I watch great tv shows, they always have this in common. Things need to move on, even if the development is very subtle, and as Tally would say, iceberg melting slow.

13. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Yes of course I watched it! I laughed also most of the time.
    I was a bit sadistic : I was the happiest when I saw the gun of the man who was going to kill her. I kept on saying: shoot! shoot!Shoooot!! I know , not a bit sadistic ,but very, I'm sorry I can't help it. Women have to stay away from H unless Their first name is Yelina. Every girl who comes to near must die!!! :devil:
    I'm sorry Marisol it's nothing personal, you just love the wrong guy, who by the way obviously doesn't love you :D !!!

Did you guys also notice what Marisol was wearing! Come on that was soooooo on purpose! A white dress and then Delko who gives her those flowers. The dress was almost exactly the same as Yelina's dress in Rio and the flowers had the same color, as those from in Rio.
    That has to mean something doesn't it?

What do you think of this one for new name. I know somebody has written something like this on the site and I like it:
    * Yelina, it's time to marry the right Caine *

14. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Good title! I was watching Prison Break most of the time, until commercial come up than I switched to CSI Miami. Because I didn't want to miss the scene between H & M where they actually get married. Too bad they didn't show the ceremony, didn't like H costume by the way :(

15. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

I didn't like his clothes either and on his hair was too much gel! Since the day Y left, H doesn't that good anymore.
    I hope , when she finally returns, we can notice it at his looks!

horatioandme , I know you heard it several times before, but it has to said: you have got talent!!!!! I'm still reading the story about Y and H, I'm so tired, I need to go to sleep, but I can't stop reading. There are no words! Great, touching, romantic... The writers of CSi miami could use your inspiration and romance!!! By every word I read, I can picture it! It's so beautiful.
    The way you describe Their emotions, is so real!
    If I were a writer of CSI miami , I'd beg you to come work for me!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.