Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

Unless Gil comes back rapidly changed and saves the day...

2. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

so if we could have a gil/cath novak scene what would you want? or even a gil/cath scene discussing novak? gil does have a history of avoiding the courtroom unless absolutely necessary for him to be there (guess ecklie isn't the only one who likes to stay hands off)

3. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

I think it kinda depends on why Novak is coming back. I mean it could be that he comes back as a victim, or someone with some kind of relationship to a victim, in which case I think that any scene between G/C and Novak, would be pure professionalism from Catherine, because she may feel like Gil is assessing her in a way. And from Gil i would expect professionalism with some malice because I think his over-reaction to Cath about Novak the first time was more of misguided concern and anger at the wrong person. But then I can imagine Novak making some kind of comment to them, then Cath coming out with a great comment and Gil getting angry at him this time, because he's been provoked. However, if Novak comes back as a suspect, I expect nothing but contempt from the pair of them, especially Cath, which may in a weird way reunite them back together, because itmay draw up the feelings from the first time, and it would be a good oppurtunity to resolve those issues before Gil leaves. :D

4. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

He comes back as a defense attorney and there'll likely be a scene in a courtroom where they clash. No idea if Gil will have any part in the Cath/Adam Novak interactions through. Considering how religiously TMTB are striving to keep Cath and Gil as far apart as possible this season, I wouldn't hold my breath for any G/C/Adam stuff.

5. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Ren, is that an actual confirmed spoiler or is that a theory? If it's a theory, it almost sounds like an official spoiler. If not, well then I guess that would be plausible. I'm not hoping for any G/C/Novak stuff at all, I mean...why would TPTB suddently do a smart thing when they've been keeping G/C away for the longest time, right? :p

6. coolcatz

i believe you are right, espcially on the last bit. but i would like to see a scene with all three to see how podgrissom deals with his own hypocrisy (and my bad speeling)

7. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I finished posting Marathon Weekender...(I think hang on...yep, all posted).

And...maybe Gil is looking for Catherine because he wants to tell her what's been going on - before she finds out from another source and kicks his ass?

8. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Gravy, what ren said was from the initial script. So you may consider it an official spoiler although we have no idea whether they'll revamp it. Personally I can't wait to see Novak again, but that's because I think Marg and Alan look so nice together. :D I certainly would love to see Novak more. He adds spice to the Cath/Gil interactions. Oh kay, Alan and Liev S. won't appear in the same episode. Novak comes back in 7x11 Leaving Las Vegas while Gil leaves in the same episode, and the new character joins after that. :)

9. ren28

ren28 Pathologist

I would dearly love that too, Lisa! Heck, just for that I might actually watch it as it airs... of course, with a bucket handy, just in case *cringe*

10. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Shane posted more Gil and Cath pics for the next episodes (its either from Post Mortem or Happenstance).. and when I say Gil and Cath.. I mean separate pics of them.. CBS released two pics of Gil alone and one pic of Cath alone. :lol:
    gil , cath, gil+glasses.
    Meh even with the pics the show is still disappointing lol.

LMAO! You know we should probably make a poll out of this one cuz all your speculations are fun lol.

Happy Birthday coolcatz!!! Dont forget to blow your candle. :D
    [​IMG]

11. coolcatz

i'm trying! i'm trying. but it's hard!

thank you rissa for the candle. i really appreciate it. especially since it is from one of hte bestest ever gc scenes. (she didn't leave, she left her kit behind so she was going to close the door). and ali told me that f&l is airing tonight also! csi loves me so much they air my fav ep today! too bad i'll miss it.

12. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Happy Birthday coolc!!
    And ITA agree about the Magic Fingers Scene. She was definitely going to STAY.

13. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Yup, I also think she came back. We never see her out of that door and then she left her kit there near the bed.
    And what a timing! Your favorite episode airs on your birthday! Wow. I think better post that Fur and Loathing GC song I found on the net, hehe. (jk!!! it'll exceed the pg13 o meter.. oww)

14. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

The magic fingers, another scene from the good ole days of GC.
    I want to hear that f&l song, Hottie! :lol:
    I think they’re definitely trying to lure you back, Coolc, by showing your ep on your b-day. :D

15. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

yep, I can imagine T_TB going like coolc's avvy "Ain't no coolc when PureJoy's Gone? Give us back our Coolc!"

Honey, you're the best, no matter what. Really, I knew you even before submitting in the forum. You're one of the best Grillowers ever. I really think T_TB are gonna need your support back. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.