Anna/Lindsay thread #3- "Hello, Ms. Monroe"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Radical618, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I actually really liked her in Love Run Cold actually. She was perfect then. She didn't come off as too weak or too harsh. She just seemed like a girl who was trying to figure some things up. She seemed so scared though, as if she didn't want to be hurt again. (So it leads up to her past again!! UGH- I'm still so eagar to know the secret.)

2. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Just watched "Dancing With The Fishes"... man I forgot how much Lindsay rocked in that episode. When she stuck it to officer Murphy... that was awesome!

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Doesn't Anna/Lindsay always rock it? ;)

4. Caron

Caron Victim

Always! :)

5. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

That she does kissmesweet... that she does.

Just wondering... I wasn't here when the Anna project was going on. What did everyone do for her?

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Write some poems, send some pictures, little cute stuff like that. Send her messages about how much we adore her character and the ships we support that have Linds in it. (I said that I was a huge Messer+Montana) fan!

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^^ Yeah, I headed up the project and threw everything together and sent it off to Anna, it was pretty awesome. People sent me some amazing pictures and things they'd made on photoshop, some really nice letters and poems, I sent it off about a month ago, but, havent heard anything yet. Believe me, you guys will know when I do. I think if you go back to either the first page or so of this Thread or the last few pages of the previous Anna/Lindsay thread, I posted pictures of the scrapbook, you can take a look at them if you want. :)

8. SMACkedMM

SMACkedMM Dead on Arrival

I've ordered CSI: NY season 2 ep 1-12 today! *yay* Are there any commentaries by Anna? And behind the scenes footage? Can't wait till I get it!!

CSINYRULZ, so this Anna project is the same as the Meline one that's going on now?

*goes searching for the pics*

Edit: the pictures are on page 4 but the links are dead :(

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, ep 1-12 doesn't have as much special features, but I think that it has a one or two episodes with commentry including Anna's.

10. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Yeah I know, I just remebered that I deleted the pictures, well they actually deleted themselves, I was trying to move them to another photobucket account and my computer went ba-zerk on me and shut down, so I lost them. But, hopefully I'll hear something back from either Anna herself, or her Manager, we'll see.. Its going to take some time though.

11. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

Awesome... awesome :) Man I really want those dvd's! Stupid Walmart... they STILL don't have any.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm sure that she'll be really happy to read and see everything! :D

13. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

There's eppy commentary with Anna on it? Which eppy's?

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm sorry that I forgot, I just lent it to my friend. :( I'll note them down when I get it back.

15. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I dont think theres any episodes with Anna commentary on it. Unless its hidden, believe me, I looked - couldnt find anything. The commentaries they did do (which, I have to say, they didnt choose very good episodes to do commentary on) They dont even really talk about Anna, kind of a dissapointment - for me at least. But, maybe there is an Anna commentary and I just couldnt find it. Be kinda awesome if there was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.