The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by BabaOReilly, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Play with Fire. Greg got hurt. Sara got hurt too, but not much, she got cut her hand. Greg got burn on his back.

2. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Ooooh, poor baby! :(

3. SMACkedMM

SMACkedMM Dead on Arrival

I'd like to read (or watch) the part of CSI: NY's ep 'Open and Shut' where Stella has an argument with Lindsay. Anyone have a transcript or vid?
    Or can someone tell me what was exactly happening between them?

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Just a reminder that we're only allowed to discuss videos from iTunes or Innertube on TalkCSI, so please don't link to another type of video. ;)

However, a transcript of that scene sounds like a nice idea. :D I ran and did one really quick. ;) It might not be totally accurate, but here you go (I didn't transcribe the dialogue between Stella and Mac, just Stella and Lindsay):

Lindsay: Hey. Prints from the hammer--some were smeared, but I did get a partial from Ron Blunt, and a set from the victim.
    Stella: Thomason's prints are on the hammer because he owned it.
    Lindsay: Which means that Ron Blunt came to the scene without a weapon, so the murder wasn't premeditated.
    Stella: I'm surprised you're jumping to that conclusion, Lindsay. Just because he didn't bring the weapon doesn't mean he didn't have intent.
    Lindsay: Well so far we don't have anything that says he came to the scene with the intent to kill.
    Stella: We have Blunt's background check. Not only does he have a history of psychiatric problems, he was fired three days before the murder. That sounds lke a revenge killing to me.
    Lindsay: What about the flowers? Here's his autopsy report. Peyton found traces of pollen on his hand. I fumed the wrapping from the flowers and his prints were all over it.
    Stella: Well, maybe he used the flowers to get into the apartment. I mean, looking through a peephole and seeing a bouquet of flowers isn't exactly threatening.
    Lindsay: True, but Dan Thomason knows what he looked like, so he wouldn't have let him in.
    Stella: Well he must have. There are no signs of forced entry. Blunt didn't break in.
    Lindsay: *gives Stella a strange look* You know, maybe we're looking at this the wrong way, Stella. Maybe Thomason got scared when he saw Blunt at the door, despite the fact that the flowers were just what they appear to be--a peace offering, his way of saying he was sorry for the whole limo thing.
    Stella: *starting to get agitated* Ok, he came to apologize, found it unsatisfying and took it to the next level.
    Lindsay: *smiles* Hey, I'm just doing what you taught me, I'm just asking the tough questions.
    Stella: *Mac walks up as Stella is talking. She clearly doesn't like the idea that Grace's version of events isn't correct.* But you're looking at a schizophrenic and expecting rational answers. The only two people who know exactly what happened in that room are dead, Lindsay. It's our job to collect the evidence and examine it. And the sooner we do that, the sooner we can all move on.
    *Lindsay chooses to walk away rather than continue the conversation. As she leaves, Mac walks in, and she acknowledges him by saying "Mac" as she walks by.*

I hope that helps. :) Most of the character nuances get lost when you write it down, but that at least tells you what was said. :)

5. SMACkedMM

SMACkedMM Dead on Arrival

^ Thank you for the transcript Faylinn, I can get a pretty good idea of how the conversation went if I look at the screencaps while reading it.

And I didn't know about the video thing otherwise I wouldn't have asked.

6. Faylinn

Oh it's alright, I just wanted to make sure that nobody posted a link to another type of video. ;) It never hurts to ask.

You're welcome for the transcript. And looking at the screencaps is a good idea, I hadn't thought of that. ;)

7. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Ok question here about NY, not sure if anyone will remember this character but here goes. Anyone know what happens to Detective Scagnetti, Danny calls him 'Detective Prada' when he enters the lab holding a pink, and i'm guessing it's Prada, handbag, it was in Murder at Grand Central Station and i know he was also in Charge of this post, I also remember seing a detective being shot when they enter that theatre in COTP. So was it him or someone else, and if it wasn't him does he ever appear again.

Detective Prada :) 2

8. Faylinn

I don't think he was the one who got shot. I believe we saw him during the end of "Not What it Looks Like" when they were entering the building after Lindsay set off the grenade-thingy. I'd have to rewatch it to know for sure, but I think I recall seeing him there. :)

Edit: Also, for some reason, the pictures you posted don't seem to work. :confused:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

On episode 705 (Double Cross), the priest told the nun that the choir would be singing a certain hymn at Mass. I think it was called In paradiso or Il paradiso. Does anyone know the name of the song?

10. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

They work for me, odd. And thanks, even though i've not seen S3 yet, i quite like him. And i just wanted to check and see what happens to him, thanks for letting me know.

11. Lique

Lique Hit and Run

okey.. so I don´t know if this is a legit question per se.. but I´m really wondering if anyone else has noticed that in the latest episodes Saras voice sounds different? or is it just me?? :confused:

12. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I've noticed that too, it kind of sounds a little lower to me.

13. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I had an odd question. It seems like this season's episode have more episodes that need to be watched in the original order, because of continuing story lines. My question is do I need to watch Burn Out before watching Post Mortem, it seems like the episodes have nothing in common, plot line was.

14. allmaple

allmaple Judge

burn out was an episode all on its own. post mortem continues after built to kill 2 with the case, and fannysmackin with gregs inguiry.

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

What's the name of the episode where Nick and Sara are walking in what appears to be a mall? I've seen it a lot but can't think of the name!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.