Alright....Admit it....

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SaraSidleRules8, Aug 19, 2005.

1. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

While I listened to both, I prefered BSB. Still do actually. I've seen a Backstreet Boy perform in person. Kevin Richardson sang the National Anthem at the UK-UofL game in 2001. I couldn't see him very well as my friends and I were in the upper level and some 15 rows up.

I loved New Kids on the Block. If I remember right, I had a few posters, almost all the cassettes (which disappeared somewhere) and a few puzzles.

I was also a fan of 98 Degrees. When they first came out, I thought it was pretty cool that they were from a city that was roughly 2 hours from me (sometimes it doesn't take much to impress/amuse me :lol:).

2. keiko

keiko Pathologist

I loved Backstreet Boys, but I didn't faint at their concert like other girls. I just screamed, alot :rolleyes: my whole room was coverd with posters and stuff like that, at one time I even put stuff on the roof so I wouldn't have to take something down :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I listened to both, but I always preferred BSB to NSYNC. :)

4. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

Okay, I admit it. I was an NSYNC fan. That's right. I was. So much so that I was a prolific writer of fanfiction back in the day. *sighs* Possibly some of my best work ever.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Backstreet Boys and 98 Degrees occupied my bedroom wall space way back when...never N*SYNC. They just didn't do it for me, though I did have a crush on JC...and Brian from BSB...and Drew from 98 Degrees...

6. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I loved my New Kids alot. Never really got into Nsync but don't mind BSB.

7. tuesdaymorning

tuesdaymorning Judge

I saw NSYNC in concernt but this new BSB song really got to me so it's BSB.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I have to admit that I never liked either band. :devil: :)

9. TTHipFreak

TTHipFreak Coroner

:lol: Ditto.

Never liked them in the slightest. I remember when the first Backdoor Boys :devil: ...uh, I mean Backstreet Boys video came out. I groaned and said "Oh, God. Not another New Kids." I've never liked any of those kinds of bands.

10. cll424

cll424 CSI Level One

meh i thought BSB was ok but i despised Nsync... i don't know how they could have been liked! ugh~

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to admit I did like BSB...but I never really liked Nsync...their music kind of got on my nerves at times.

12. Dance2nite926

Dance2nite926 CSI Level One

I LOVED both of them... Probably BSB... that was mt first concert... Shhh dont tell!

13. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Definitely Backstreet Boys. I couldn't stand NSYNC! :lol:

14. IeatEvidence

IeatEvidence Prime Suspect

For a short while i was a die hard bsb fan, then i fliped the script and went all *//\\//sync (why do i still remember how to do that?) all the time and stayed that way till then end.

But now i listen to real music like oasis and MCR

15. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm an nsync person all the way. I did have the backstreet boy cd but i listened to nsync more than ever. For cheerleading this one year we did "tearing up my heart" and we had these little paper hearts attached to our uniforms that we would rip off when they started singing "it's tearing up my heart when i'm with you..."

ah those were the days...