Speed/Rory #13: 'Who Needs Substance D, When We Have Speed'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Aug 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Re: Speed/Rory #8: 'Who Needs Substance D When We Have Spe

Well, he DID sing in Flawless, and he danced in The Prime Gig and Empire Records. :lol: ;)

I think it would be a lovely idea, if he were ever prompted to so do. :p

On a side note, I had a Speed dream last night! And I will tell y'all about it because if I tell anyone else, they'll think I'm nuts. Okay here it goes:

So I'm watching an episode of Miami in the dream. Okay? Good. Now this happens to be season five, and Delko, and Horatio are investigating some religious killing, and Delko's wearing a blue dress shirt (yay) and jeans, and he has spikey hair (yay). He was also wearing a crucifix around his neck for some reason. Anyway, we see Delko in the hall looking down at a folder, and then across the room, into the lounge, we see a figure walking out, and then into the hall. The camera pans up the jeans, and burgandy dress shirt, and low and behold it's Speed. (And this is where I start sequealing in the dream) So he ducks out of view before Delko turns around.

The next scene we see, is Speed at the crime scene, looking at all the religious stuff and then he makes the sign of the cross on him and such. (You know, father, son holy spirit thing..Ah the Catholics..Erm..I am one so don't throw stones at me :p) And Speed's also wearing a crucifix, which is very visible. So then in the next scene we see Eric trying to figure out how to solve the case, and then Speed walks up and Eric turns around. This time, Speed's wearing a suit (Showing that he's either ATF, or FBI), in which he pulls out a blade from his pocket. Eric gets out his cell phone but Speed swings it and then the dream ends.

Pretty lame, but it made me excited in the dream. :lol:

2. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ohhhh jeans and burgandy shirt? Heck yes! lol. But ohhh geni you gotta go back to sleep and finish it! lol. Speed can't kill Delko thats not far! But hey you lose one to win one. lol.

And hmm..that is very true he did sing and dance already in some movies. lol.

3. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

Talk about an intense dream not only with hotness all around :devil:, but with such episode potential! You're a lucky girl, speedcochrane.

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Okay... I saw Dazed and Confused a few months ago... How did I not even notice Anthony was in it? :lol: I mean, I love Rent. I should have picked him out right away. Haven't seen Flawless yet, but I love WJH. Rory should totally be in a musical :D :devil:

5. Finch

You know, I was thinking that during the dream. :lol: It's one of the reasons I was so excited. *sigh* And I really miss that burgandy shirt too.

And I think to honour the fact that I miss the burgandy shirts, I made 16 caps from Dead Zone. *raises fist* And now for your viewing pleasure, a few of my favs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Burgandy shirts..Hee.

...Just because I can

What a cutie.

Um...YAY.

Enjoy!

6. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ah! awesome dream! wouldn't that be some shaz if he did come back to the show for real.
    and gah loving the pics that burgandy shirt was fanfrickentastic and not to mention the rolled up sleeves.

as for rory doing a musical, i don't know if i'd like that. he'd probably be great in it but personally i'm not a fan of musicals and i don't know if i'd enjoy that ha

7. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

Ah the shirt of goodness...

Rory in a musical, well it would be interesting and I'm sure we'd all go see it, just because of Rory.

Still haven't convinved my friends of the Speed/Rory love. I don't understand why not. It's obvious they have no taste :p or at least wayyyy different taste.

8. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ha yeah. you should make them watch all things rory like i do, just make sure it doesn't back fire. i made my friend dica watch csi:miami s2 so she could love rory. didn't work, she thinks hes ugly, and now loves adam instead. shes crazy by the way.
    yeah thats a smile...sorta

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

*sigh*
    Man, what a great shirt. He should wear that colour more often. Ah heck, he looks good in any colour!

10. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I come bearing gifts!!!!! ha ha :lol: :D :D

[​IMG]
    Rory #2
    Rory #3
    Rory #4

11. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

All hail to those who bore pictures! I'm surprised the hotness didn't overpower my laptop and set it aflame, haha. Actually, the pictures really cheered me up because I deleted a very important folder off my laptop by accident... so thank you!

P.S. The burgundy shirt is my second all time fave; after the black ones, of course.

12. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

this is true he could wear fricken bright ass pink and he would make it lookd good. and i'm loving the pics that 1st one is one of my favorites of him.
    that sucks about your folder getting deleted SincerelyInDenial. if you need more rory pics i'll be glad to keep posting whatever ones i have.

13. Finch

Hey lookie there, a whole assortment of great dress shirts. :D And it's true. He could wear bright pink or even tye-dye and he'd still look good. :devil:

And the burgandy shirts are my favorite as well, with the black ones. :D *points to fo_poozle's avatar* That is my favorite shirt of all time. :)

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

i think i like the striped ones one him like the brown one.
    *dies* that was so fricken hot.

i should show you all my kittens, i named the orange one speedy. sadly shes going to a new home tonight, so sad.

15. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Ohhh look at all the pretty pictures. And *sighs* I just watched Dead Zone last yesterday. He's just so awesome. "Yeah, I'm from Jamica Queens" "Its gold...its a good thing" Teehee.

But seriously those piccies are going to give like...speed overload. lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.