Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Did they have any eye!sex at the scene on wednesday? I can't remember... I think someone said they did... I'll hvae to go check out some caps..

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

yea, those two caps definetly caught my eye.. the first one was a winner... thanks for the links though Mo... now I have a quick reference.. ;) So let's see the DL summary of last week:

quick butt staring and quick drooling.

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, no prob Rad hon! Anything for my buddy! ;)
    Sounds good to me! :D I cannot wait until someday in the future **fingers crossed!** when our D/L summary of the week will read something like:
    Good morning kiss, eye sex in the break room, heavy breathing in the locker room, staring, smiling, flirting...ahhh cannot wait! :devil: :D :D

I want my D/L and I want it now...oh please, oh please, oh please!! Okay y'all we need a D/L question of the day or I'm gonna go stir crazy here... :D

5. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I don't blame her for staring at his butt; he does have a very nice one and yes yep, Mo they both look absolutely gorgeous and hot. Oh and God bless the wardrobe department for putting him into those gorgeous tight shirts he's be spotted wearing recently. :D

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Hey guys!:)

I love how we are talking about this. It brings up great conversation.

I did notice one thing in that scene and maybe I'm looking too much into it.

*When Mac is giving out the orders of who is working with who, they panned to Danny when Mac said that Lindsay was working with Stella and Hawkes.

Was is just me or did he seem like he was heartbroken?

The camara made it a point to zoom in on danny.

7. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I thought the first pic looked like both Mac and Linds were checking out Danny's butt.

Haven't seen this weeks epi but it doesn't sound like I'm missing much on our ships front.

If we are gonna get some proper action on the D/L front I hope they don't end up as some small time fling cos that would be disappointing. Especially with the build up and clear chemistry.

8. audacity

audacity Pathologist

How's all of our lovely D/L shippers tonight? :D

Me too! I think Lindsay was looking at Danny's butt and then Mac was trying to see what Linds was staring at... :lol:

Mac: Lindsay, what are you staring at?
    Lindsay: Heaven!
    Mac: Oh. Danny's butt, huh?

Mac just wants to see that his CSI's are doing their job...correctly...and it's one of Lindsay's jobs to oogle with us fan girls over the hot Mr. Messer. Poor, Linds. It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. Can you imagine when they finally kiss or go to bed together, will Linds be the luckiest gal on earth or what? :devil:

Each week, D/L should have at least:
    One to two serious/CSI scene
    One angsty scene
    One to two fluffy scenes (hey, I'm fluffy)
    One hot shower scene that includes nakedness :devil:

The chemistry this season is smokin' hot...it's not only flirtatious, it's sensual if not a bit angsty (I'm still a FLUFFY!), and so going somewhere. You can't take feelings like the ones that D/L have for one another and bottle them up....then forget about them. Something will happen between these two, and it will be beautiful. ;) :)

9. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep; but I'm sure that the producers will do a great job with it!! Even from Danny's words: "A few drinks... Spending some time together", you could see from his eyes and expression, that he meant "love me, marry me". I'm pretty sure that he meant some serious relationship.

When they finally figure out Linds' secret, it'll be pretty funny if they have a scene where Danny and Lindsay are in a relationship already and everyone else knows, but pretend they don't. And they're trying to sneak a little kiss or something when no one else is around! That'd be so adorable. :D

God! I'm so jealous. I want to KISS DANNY!!! I'm so jealous; yet I'm so happy for them.

10. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my yummy M&M's! Enjoying our evening and dreaming of the lovely D/L to come? :D As always right?! :lol:
    **Mo skips in an passes our Halloween cupcakes and holiday pumkin lattes!**

kissme yes the man does have a seriously hot ass doesn't he! **drool!** Both of them are beautiful people, that is definitely for sure! :D And I love the wardrobe department for putting him in those tight tee's, gives me one more thing to look forward too on Wed evenings! :devil: Now they just need to put Linds in shirts that show off her assets a little more...you know Danny wouldn't be complaining..."Hello Ms. Monroe!" :devil:
    Vex that's an excellent question! I don't remember that...have to go watch it again and see! Good eye to catch that hon! :D

Aud! Hello my fluffy friend! :D **Hugs!**
    :lol: :lol: That is AWESOME!! So true...Danny's butt is that hot...everyone can appreciate it! :devil: :lol:
    Oh to have that be one of my jobs! Lol...now that is something I would LOVE to get paid to do...are you kidding, dream job right there! Yeah baby! :devil: Hello Mr. Messer! **Mo swoons and drools at the thought!**
    Lol, just the thought is enough to send me into "Squee" overload! Gah, they so need to just do it already...they SOOO want to, you can see it in their eyes every time they look at eachother, heck even in eachother's general direction it's there! :devil:

Lol, and I totally agree with your "Must haves" for each week Aud hon! Can you imagine if we got one of each each week! That would make me the happiest shipper in like the entire universe!! :D **Mo starts giggling giddily at just the thought!**
    I so totally agree hon! It is smoking hot and sensual as heck...and I love it! And it is SOOO going somewhere...yeah bottling up the feelings they've shown isn't possible and ignoring about them, forget about it! It MIGHT be possible to try and hide them for a little while but the only thing that will accomplish is a major explosion of passion and feeling down the road, because those emotions have to come out! Not that I want them to go the "hide-the-emotions-try-and-pretend-they-don't-feel-anything" route especially now...but if they did, they had darn well better give them a huge explosion of passion scene down the road!! :devil: :D
    Lol, kissme he was totally saying that! I completely agree...there was nothing casual about his intentions toward her...I think he was trying to diffuse a difficult situation...but he is completely serious about Linds...he wants a relationship all the way! :D

Fingers are crossed that we will get at least a little D/L this week...we deserve it dang it, we SOOO deserve it!

**Mo grins and giggles and skips back out of the thread!**

11. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^^ Yeah, he just didn't want to weird out Montana. Ohhh. How sweet and yep, we can tell that he's really serious about her. I still remember in the 1st season, he was all, "Mac-- don't even JOKE about marraige. It's not funny!" and last season in Risk, he went back onto the train to talk to the girl (who by the way was nowhere as gorgeous as Lindsay) and this season, our Danny-boy has grown up a little and is completely serious and crazy about Linds!!

Oh and we do deserve some DL, because we love the wheatfields!

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

He really has grown up and matured! I love it, he is showing signs of caring and unselfishness and kindness above and beyond anything he's shown thus far! He's putting others' needs and wants and concerns (Lindsay's!) above his own and that is clearly a sign of him really caring! I think the best way to get a guy to grow up and mature is to have him fall in love! It happened to my brother and it clearly happened to Danny! And I LOVE it! :D Yay!! :D
    Danny SOOO loves Lindsay! And you know she loves him...she may be running from something in her past that has her skittish to get in a relationship, but she clearly wants to be in a relationship with Danny...that much is obvious for sure! :D

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep; I still want her to be strong and work through everything first (with help from Danny of course) and then-- YAY-- They BETTER get together!! :lol: I'm wishing and dying for something good to come along.

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, you are definitely not alone in that hon! Definitely! :D :D

Okay so I think I have sealed my fate as a completely obsessed D/L shipper! I was rewatching my tape of this last week's ep last night...to determine what if any D/L we did actually get...and I discovered there is "something" if you play it slow motion for that one scene they are in together (all 45 seconds of it! )....When it goes from Danny putting the concierge's body into the van and then he turns and walks toward Mac and Linds and then the camera pans to Linds...you see Lindsay stare at him for a long time, and it's very clear that she's staring at him! And then....this is where the obsessed part comes in...lol! :lol: If you keep playing it in slow motion...when Danny turns to walk away he very clearly looks back at Linds for a second and then you see Hawkes walk away and right behind him for a split second (literally!) you see Linds' head and she turns to look at Danny and then they both walk away! And if Hawkes wasn't in the way I SWEAR we'd have seen them brush hands or something! :D

Now if that isn't obsessed I don't know what is! :lol: Lol...but I had fun discovering it! And I knew y'all would appreciate that...so there ya go!

Here's hoping we won't have to search that hard for some D/L in this next ep!!

15. HillHarperHOT

HillHarperHOT Prime Suspect

You guys are awesome. I love watching the episode and coming to see what you found.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.