Criminal Minds

Discussion in 'Criminal Minds' started by Guest, Nov 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

It's not on this week though cause of 'Make me a Supermodel' and football is on then as well. I'm hoping it will be on next week though. Like the pic of Lola, she looks nice. Anyone know where i could find promo's for Criminal Minds and of the actors.

I'd like to know the baby's name too, in some fics i've read he's called Ben, but it might not be what he's actually called in the show. I like the name Ben. Ben Hotchner. I think it goes well, i have a second cousin called Ben, i think it's a cute name. And he is a cute baby (hotch's).

Did anyone notice this as well, when Elle says congratulations to them she didn't seem very happy or entheausiastic (sp), i mean if you look at what Reid or Garcia were like even Morgan and then Elle. I dunno, was it just me.

2. IvoryRaven

IvoryRaven Police Officer

Really? You made it up? I've seen it on the internet a bunch of places - they even have a T-shirt at thinkgeek.com . The version I know goes like this:

Johnny was a chemist's son,
    But Johnny is no more.
    What Johnny thought was H2O,
    Was H2SO4!

But I don't know of any second verse to it.

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ha, really? When I was in the 9th grade, there was no internet that I could connect to certainly :lol: since it was back in 19eightysomething. Perhaps one of the group is a plagiarist! **runs to go look it up**

4. Annissa

Annissa Witness

Hi everyone. CM is my favorite show on television. I'm currently pursuing a degreee in Forensic Psychology. When I grow up I want work for the FBI as a BA. I think that line of work is the most fascinating thing to do. I haven't kept up on my episodes this season (I have class on Weds. nights) so it's nice to be able to check in here and keep up.

5. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

That was one creepy episode.

6. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I'm another Brit who hasn't seen season 2, *sighs* we're so behind, but I really enjoy the show, I'm a big fan of Reid. Geeky, cute and so so intelligent.

7. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

I'm not sure how I felt about tonight's episode. With Elle gone, it was good to see JJ move to the forefront. I was bothered by the outcome, though. I was hoping for a different ending.

8. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

This show is like so awsome.

[​IMG]
    The cast

[​IMG]
    Those are some pretty hott guys.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I kept hoping that none of them would die. It was nice to see JJ have a bigger role this episode. I loved Morgan jumping the father who was attacking the coach. He just really threw himself. lol.
    So... is JJ having second thoughts about her conversation with Hotch at the end? She kind of had that look afterwards.

10. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved the ep. It was fabulous. Loved also that JJ had a bigger part. My hubby thought she took Elles place. I told him she's been there since the get go. It would be something for her to move up instead of bringing someone new in. Don't ya think? I loved the part where Reid's talking to Garcia and she says something(can't remember) and he has this weird look when they hang up. LOL Of course I figured the wrong person who'd done it. *sigh*. Hated the girl had to die myself. I've got to give it an A. Kept me on the edge of my seat.

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Garcia said something like, 'Oh Reid, I love it when you talk like that.'

I think that's what she said, but I could very well be mistaken. It was a pretty good episode.

-x-liv

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Garcia's awesome, Knowing her, thats probably what she said.

13. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

Oh, I finally got to watch WEd ep today. Good to see Jobeth Williams again. Morgan ah well......what can I say. Wouldn't leave the womans side. That was just so gentlemanly of him. They say chivalry is dead. LOL That literally brought tears to my eyes. I loved the ep. It was very good. Gideon making the comment about Morgan well......hmmm at least Morgan now knows Gideons feelings.

14. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

i agree with you Maiel but i also love it i really enjoy all the phycology of it.

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*sigh* I'm such a horrible fan. I think I'm two weeks behind on re-watching episodes (since I chat when the episode airs and only half-ass watch it), and I don't know when I'll finally get around to watching them. I love this show, so I don't know why I haven't re-watched them yet...

Maybe it's the fact that Reid is wearing those f***ing glasses full-time now. Please, in the name of all that is holy, get rid of those wretched things. They aren't growing on me. Are they trying to make us forget that Teh Gube is all kinds of man-pretty? Because seriously, people, I just spend my time wishing they'd lose the glasses so I could see the pretty--I know it's still under there!

See, lookit (sooooo pretty...)
    [​IMG]

But luckily they aren't holding back with all of the sexy-sexy Shemar pretty. :D He's kicking ass and just generally giving me a serious case of tingle-pants over here. :lol:

Have a bit of sexy-sexy as well:
    [​IMG]

Can I have them? Please? I'll treat them right and share them with everyone else. :D Please? :lol:

Anyway, I wanted to come in here and post this little spoiler that I discovered over on The Futon Critic:
    According to the futon critic site, Paget Brewster (see her IMDB profile here) will be playing a new character named Emily Prentiss who apparently is replacing Elle. I'm not sure how I feel about the actress chosen since I don't think I've ever seen her on anything else, but I love CM so far and I'm hoping she'll be a positive addition to the cast. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.