Anyone watches THE L WORD??

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by suave_elle, Oct 19, 2006.

1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

I agree, I hope TiBette finds their way back to each other. and Helena is gorgeous.

2. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I don't have Showtime, but I've got the first two seasons on dvd. Haven't found the time to order season 3 yet, but have read most of the spoilers for S 3. The Bette/Tina breakup kind of bummed me out. Love Shane, like the Bette/Kit sister relationship, and also like the great guest stars they've had - Camryn Manheim, Rosanna Arquette, Kelly Lynch, Holland Taylor, etc.

3. SMACkedMM

SMACkedMM Dead on Arrival

I'm a L-Word fan! Carmen, Shane and Bette are my fave characters. Also I ship Sharmen and TiBette. S3 was such a great season for Carmen and Shane, except for the end ofcourse. I hate it that Bette and Tina still aren't back together, but their little reunion was great! S1 Tina was nice, but now she's kinda bitchy towards Bette. Come on, forgive the lady already and make sweet, sweet love together :D

*still cant get over the hotness that is Sarah Shahi*

4. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

kay i saw season 3 at Walmart today. :p

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Yeah, I know it's out at various places, but I'm waiting to find it at a good bargain price (I see it's a little cheaper now at amazon), since I still need to get La Femme Nikita S4, The Facts of Life S1&2, Kate & Allie S1, and Bewitched S4, and a few others that I can't think of right now.

6. Maiel

Maiel Rookie

I really like Kit's character as well, cos shes the odd one out really, the 'straight' friend in the gay world.

I liked Marina as well, although I didn't miss her once she went, maybe because she was Jenny's love interest and Jen is kinda annoying.

They've had some great guest stars including several BSG ones, which is always a winner for me and of course the fantastic Alan Cumming.

7. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I only watched one episode for about 20 minutes or less. And I just did, cause a friend told me it was like a lil *not sure uif I can post it* sexmovie.
    Yeah..then I tried and...uhm..nope. It's nothing for me. I didn't like it.

8. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

i do agree with you, Jenny is very much indeed annoying... but guess what Marina would be back in season 4... cant wait for it in January 2007