Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

*is all proud* Yay, me is being very productive, lately, aren't I? *chuckles* I've made a new video and a new fic! :eek:

I can post the link to the fic, but you'll have to go over at YouTube and check yourself for the vid... Just type Calleigh Duquesne or Ryan Wolfe (or my nick, EmilyDivine :p) in the reserch and you'll get it. It's called She Will Be Loved. Or just PM me if it's to hard to search. :lol:

It's so fun to write and make vids about them... They have so many cute moments together that you nearly can't choose which to use... :lol:
    For example I put Deviant scenes everywhere... Well, how couldn't I? We should write a poem: "Ode to Deviant" :lol: Who wants to try? :p

2. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^ *puts on csi cap* i have just figured out that emily_devine is you!!! :lol: Well you kinda gave it away...this boom in vids and in carwash fics is a sign that more are converting to the cause...maybe its the brilliant cookies, or nic people...ot maybe its the fact that its going ot happen sooner or later... :devil: CARWASH - SLOWLY TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!! (p-s i contributed in vid form incase your wondering :lol:)

3. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

:(Its been a while, but being back to school isnt helping missng all of you's. :)

Luna -love your new fic and video but thats not a suprise.

Nikki -Will get Stelter back in the game in CaRWash RP A.S.A.P

Do i also sense a "War of the worlds" theme going on but instead of Robots in Calleigh and Ryan!!!! (FEEL THE LOVE!!!) :lol:
    Deviant is the UKs up coming epie so am a WAY happy. :D xxx

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Just so you know Claire, I did mention Stetler in the RP today. He may need to be doing some searching around about what's up with Cal/Ryan and Boa..Maybe he'll notice the tension between them hehe..

I just worry if they do hook up that something will go wrong and they will break up. Tv couples never seem to work out these days. especially when they work together.

5. KateGibbs

KateGibbs Dead on Arrival

Hello

I`m Car Wash = Calleigh/Ryan Shipper, too. They are such a cute couple. Why is this shipper couple called CarWash ?
    What is the meaning

I know Grillows comes FRom GRissom and (catherine)ILLOWS.

Anne

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

That's my biggest fear Sue, that they'll get together and break up in a huge fight and hate each other. :( BUT we're here to talk about the good things of CaRWash. So... :D

Yeah, we might need a Stetler, but take it slow Claire, he isn't needed yet.

Luna, I'm not much of a poet, but for Deviant I'd try. :eek: Ahum:

Ode to Deviant.

Deviant.
    The episode that changed our view
    After that we saw a chance on something new
    'Cause there's something about these two...
    We're just waiting for three words: I love you.

Okay I'm definitely not a poet, lol. :lol:

Alex I saw your video! It's great! Got the song immediately. ;)

ETA: Welcome Anne!

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Curse of the Coffin)

[​IMG]

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome KateGibbs ! :)

I love this question! :lol:
    It means
    C = Calleigh
    a = and
    R = Ryan
    W = Wolfe
    a = addicted
    sh = shippers.

so true!
    this is why I like them not together more than together. It's so funny and fascinating to watch them beating around the bush.
    you can speculate more, you have more to write, you think more about them and you suffer more with them.
    sure, a kiss would be perfect (awwww :D)
    but (IMO) a ship is more interesting when they are not together.
    Writers are mean. They love to break TV couples apart.

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Welcome Anne! :)

I've always worried about that too. But I guess if that ever happened then there would just be angst because they would regret breaking up and would want to get back together. ;) So then we would (hopefully) see the "Calleigh.. I.. Look i'm really sorry. I still love you." scene. Or something like that. Awwww.

*runs to read Luna's fic.*

9. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ok this is kind of off topic but it's kind of related to them getting together and then breaking up. I dont watch csi LV, i've only seen the ep where greg got the beatdown of his life. I did watch the finale and I saw they hook sara and gris up. How are they getting along now? Do the other csi's know about them? Do you see turmoil in their future relationship? NOW to carwash...if cal and ryan would get together would they hide it from the other and sneak around? Is it against the rules to date each other? Do you think Ryan would get all protective of her? These are things I think about and just was wondering. I think if they did get together they would bicker a lot.

I agree with Inge, maybe them not getting together would be better for us. We're all in here counting the carwash possible scenes and wondering if? what if? are they? If we know they are together it may loose it's appeal.

OK I know no one should answer my q's about LV but if someone could PM me the answers that be great.

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Welcome KateGibbs do you want some CaRWash cookies??? :D

Well, I think they're better flirting, I mean couples who work together don't work even in real life (well that's my opinion), I think it's better to miss your b/f or g/f a little instead of having him or her in front of you all the time. But I want them together at the very end of the show, begore they get married :D. Maybe the found out about their love, go out, kiss :devil:, etc. and then make plans, and that's all.

Good poem Nikki.

Gonna read Luna's fic later, but I will. BTW, I didn't tell you that I totally loved the latest chapters of IBYAM. Excellent!!!

Off-topic: After this post I think I'll be a lab technician *dancing*

11. KateGibbs

KateGibbs Dead on Arrival

Hello

Thanks Inge. Danke

I`m a shipper of several couples and onseveral shows.
    But I still don`t want them together on the show. A show lives from UST. I don`t think the tv shows would be so good, when a couple is together. Forthis we have FanFics.

But it also deepen on the show. I think on ER a couple works. But not on JAG , the CSI shows, NCIS,...

Anne

12. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Wow...thanks *flattered* lol
    *here have a biscuit there martha stewart guaranteed :lol:

I have a question though....*forgets what the question was...light bulb goes on* hmmnn how do you find out how many posts you need to become e.g a lab technician??....If anyone can answer id much appreciate it...

I saw blood in the water today...aww ryan said good luck to calleigh with the fire arms proficiancy...nice ep for some good carwash :lol: (also i dont know id you have noticed i seem to have a thing for ellipses....weired lol)

With the whole together or not together better...i dunno i guess it would just be nice to have them going out on dates, sweet little glances ... the kind you get when people are together...maybe im just a hopeless romantic...but o well :p

13. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

wow i totally forgot to post in this thread the last few days ... i'm a bad, bad CaRWasher *runs to hide in the corner*

Nikki love the CPOTD ... i'm feeling watched by ryan ... he looks directly in the camera ... i think :p
    and you are a great poet love your poem for deviant ^^

i think i'm too much CaRWasher to wish that they don't come together ... but i'm afraid too that the writers let them break up again... anyway i don't think that whatever happens with these two characters CaRWash will ever become uninteresting ...

i think i should go to bed now ... it's 01:44

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Howdy CaRWashers! :D **Mo waves and passes out yummy cookies!**
    Awww Dutchie I totally know what you mean! I'm a fluffy and a hopeless romantic and I really really try to stay optimistic...but I'm always afraid my ships are gonna break up! :p

And hey hon, awesome poem! Lol, that was SOOO cute! :D And that CPOTD was great, loved it! They're so dang attractive! :D
    Don't say that! Tv couples have to work out! My ships must work...I need them to work! **Mo pouts....!** :lol:

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Mo, I'm with ya. Ships...must...work... :lol:

Anne, you're right. Er ships work. They get married, have kids. Yeah. You watch JAG as well? Yay I watch Er and JAG too. okay off-topic. :rolleyes:

They could pull a JAG on us. To explain to the none JAG watchers, in the last episode of JAG, the two main characters, (who were always flirty and loved each other very much, only they were afraid to admit it ;)), are supposed to be separated and transferred to Seattle (or was it San Francisco?) and London. They realize they don't want to be so far away from each other, so they confess their love, kiss, and plan to get married. Flip a coin to which place they're going...end of show.

I could see that happen with CaRWash. Like, they stay flirty, they have moments, and then in the end of the show, when they're out of time, they're like: what the hell, I love you. :D

Sue, I'd love to help you, but I haven't seen the new season yet. Ask Katie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.