Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Peyton for me is both a good thing and a bad thing.

She makes for great angsty conversations and inventive ways to use pitchforks hahahah....

2. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

We should really do that in here.

Like a quote of the week thing?

Almost the same here. I like angst. :D

Cate your getting better and better with these updates!

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hi guys :D

mj0621 I read your fic, it's very good and cute, update soon please, I wanna know what Mac told the father to convince him of marrying them :D

chaos gonna read your updated fic right now ;) it must be very good like the other chapters.

Well, here's my second Quote Of The Week (QOTW) like iheartnickcath said :D

Mac: "I can honestly say, I wouldn't do this job without you"
    Stella: "Yes, you would. You just wouldn't be as good"
    Mac: "Maybe" - 1x09 - Officer Blue

And 2nd Smacked Pic Of The Week (SPOTW)
    From "What you see is what you see" 1x23
    I was going to post the big pic where you can see Stella clearly, but I think I prefer the look on Mac's face, like saying this: "Could you do this in another place? ;)"

[​IMG]

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah she's in...umm...I think she's in this next weeks ep!
    I believe is in this next weeks ep...and then the ep after that is the one where Claire's son returned and Stel gives Mac his b'day gift and we should hopefully get some good Smackedness!! Hopefully! I dunno if Peyton is in that ep....but I kinda hope not! ;)
    Why? I haven't seen it yet, what's in it?!

C.W. hey hon! :D Nice idea with the SPOTW...I agree with Lynn we should have those here! Love that quote...so sweet! Awwww! :D And that pic...nice, that is a "Hey baby" look on Mac's face for sure! :devil:

Lol, Lynn you....liking angst? Really?! ;) :lol: :lol: **hugs!**

5. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Isn't it Peyton who actually blows the whistle on Hawkes to Mac, then she gets pissed at Mac for going back to Hawkes?

And you know what they say about fights :devil:. If this is true Mac will come running back to Stella. Oh yes :D!

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

This next episode you mean? So wait, Mac finds out that Hawkes knew the girl from Peyton? That's the deal? Really! Huh...and then she gets pissed at him...yay! Lover's quarrel...hmmm, I like that!

Mac is so running back to Stel...Mac always runs back to Stel...they're made for eachother, so of course that's what happens! :D :D

7. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*thud* Reine, that picture rocks. I can't believe shes undressing him. :devil: He looks like he's enjoying it though.

I love these Smacked spoilers!! They keep making me watch every week. :p Last weeks episode was really cute.

He said that!? Ok I really need to catch up :lol: *runs to watch season 1 dvds*

8. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, she's undressing him hon...of course he's enjoying it! :devil: :lol: Lucky her huh! Macky undressed...yummy! :devil:
    I know...isn't that so sweet! Awwwww! I want to watch Season 1 dang it! I can't afford to buy them :( But I want to see the Smacked goodness! :D

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'm happy you liked the pic and the quote :D

I'll look for more pics.

chaos the new chapter is excellent, I totally loved it :D

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Anyone here about the NYC storms and power outages? You think Smacked would find some ways to kill time during the outage? *giggle* The dark is a good place to have fun. Although they'd be mortified if someone caught them when the lights came on again. I need to fic that now lol.

11. SMACkedMM

SMACkedMM Dead on Arrival

^ I'd love to hear them explain that :p

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Thanks guys for all the reviews on my little fic. I try... lol. Still unsure about that Peyton situation, though.

^Power outages -- hmmm.... I smell being trapped in the elevator. After all, the 35th floor is a long way up *wink*. Just the two of them... no Hawkes, no Lindsey, no Danny, NO PEYTON.

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

calwolfe- thankies!!! yes, I'll update soon... wow, a lot of peeps are wondering about what mac told the priest too... and I love the pic and quote... *sigh*

Its mac's bday!? omg... now I hope there is SMacked goodness... bah on peyton..she better not mess up anything...

on tv guide...there's an article on NY and its about Mac and Stella..:D

lover's quarrel? is this it? is this the sign we're gonna be canon? will they break up!!? OMG im hyperventilating here!!! is Mac the one who's gonna be stell's lover?! waahh!!!!

power shortage...? I agree with chaos... I want then to be trapped in the elevator... or a/v lab? :devil:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3219699/1/ a oneshot of naughty stella and mac being dragged by her...by me... personally i love the ending... ;)

14. msgirl

msgirl Police Officer

you fic is really good mj0261 i love the pic i think its sweet and cute it moments like that you know they belong together, does anyone agree or notice that stella flirts a little more with mac than anyone else

I also agree with chaos them in an elevator trapped that would be fun to watch all i would have to say is its getting hot in here :devil: lol what if they were locked in Mac's Office or what everyone says trapped in a closet

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

good one :) :devil:

OOh elevator, elvator...I'd write it but I stink at smut...well outside the RPs...but someone better!

Whew yes it is hot LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.