WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

K-Fed in general: Pointless. His FANNYSMACKIN' appearance (though I praise Nick for punching that a-hole).

(Does it Todd Grisham style) Anyhow!!! Let us forget about crappy people who appear on WWE who aren't even working for the WWE and let's see Triple H at his funniest moment!

I've got pics from his appearance on MTV Punk'd:

[​IMG]

Ooh, he's with his wife! (Sigh) Stephanie McMahon is very pretty. I mean that in a non-lezzie way!

[​IMG]

No, he did not break the bride's nose by pushing the door.

[​IMG]

And the ever so gorgeous Ashton Kutcher declares Hunter as Punk'd!

(Goes off and looks for John Cena on Punk'd)

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: I remember that. I need to watch Goldberg being Punk'd!

You know who I'd love to see get Punk'd? The Hardy brothers. Or RVD won't be too bad too (I see him on somebody's icon :lol: ).

3. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

:lol: I made that icon, gream_reaper just snagged it. :lol:

A few days ago I watched Stacy Keibler get Punk'd. Ironically, she was an accomplice in that Hunter getting Punk'd stunt.

(Sigh) I've got more pics from the SmackDown! show in Manila:

[​IMG]

Now, I forgot which place that is, as long as it's in Manila.

[​IMG]

Our homeboy!

[​IMG]

Miz takes a ride in a jeepney, a public transportation that evolutionized from American Army vehicles.

4. gream_reaper

Rey on RAW? Not bad for me. Though, yeah, it's just your honest opinion.

:lol: ^ Like that last pic of Miz.

Wow, I can not believe John Cena had the humility to admit that he thinks that Edge is the fastest rising star in the WWE. How do I know? His weekly segment in wwe.com, 5 Questions.

I'm thinking about it, and yeah, he's right. Edge became a two-time champ this year. Yeah, and he lost twice this year too. :devil:

He also says that one of his favorite superstars are D Generation X. He loves what they do and he tips his hat off to them. Same way I would. D Generation X is the biggest superstar to date.

:lol: I am enjoying these 5 questions.

5. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

The Hardy brothers getting Punk'd? That would be awesome...

Lol, I just watched the full Jeff Hardy vs. the Undertaker match, over at YouTube... my love for Jeff Hardy can only increase. :eek:

6. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Oooh, was it the Ladder Match for the WWE Championship back in 2002? If you're talking about that, I loved that match too! Taker finally respected Jeff and it made me go all "Squee!"

7. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Yes, that match.
    I just turned into mush, towards the end, when he went "HEY! You haven't broken me! I'm still standing!"

8. tanglewood14

Jeff Hardy is one of my favorite RAW superstars. Why? I love high-flyers! :lol: Besides, who doesn't?

Other high-flyers I love: Brian Kendrick, Paul London, Super Crazy, The Hurricane (Well, now, Gregory Helms), Matt Hardy, and of course, Rey Mysterio.

Now, speaking of Rey Mysterio...

Let me just have my final say on the Rey/Chavo storyline. I promise, this is my last say.

I'm a little annoyed at Rey Mysterio right now, but more on the stupid storyline. It was the lowest of low for them to make Rey Mysterio's fans believe Rey's site has been "hacked" and the homepage was so In-Your-Face! Like, come on! You're gonna bring that BS in the one place people expect reality from Rey! The deal with him outside the ropes. In case they've failed to notice, nobody's down with that Chavo/Rey/Vickie BS.

And I feel offended, as a fan of Rey, that Rey would go ahead and shut himself from us. Is this the "Thank You" we get for putting up with him?! Did the Club 619 deserve this from their idol?! Like, wtf?! Do you expect us to believe these?

Sometimes, I can not help but think about Eddie Guerrero. How the bond between Rey, Chavo and Chris Benoit (storyline wise, since Chris is now involved after Rey left) is broken. In the first place, why come up with something like that, anyway?! It's bad enough to lose Eddie, and for Creative to use his memory for a storyline?! I'm appalled by it.

I think of the Raw and SmackDown! episodes after Eddie's death; I think about No Way Out 2006 and how Chavo told Rey to hold his head up high even if he lost his WM Maint Event spot to rKo; I think of the Hall of Fame induction-- a moment that made me cry!; I think of how Chavo and Vickie were the first to congratulate Rey after the won the World Title at WM22-- I think all of these and I gotta say this is a sensitive case and I wish WWE shouldn't have come up with it.

There, hopefully I'll never say another word about this dispute.

9. gream_reaper

Hmm, loser leaves SmackDown! for good when Rey and Chavo had that "I Quit" match right? So, meaning, Rey is no longer part of the SmackDown! roster. That's just a technicality talk.

I haven't found a behind-the-storyline reason for Rey's still-in-question departure. Though, as said before, he's had knee-surgery, part of the reason he was not able to join the other SmackDown! superstars when they visited Manila during the Survivor Series Tour.

I'll tell you this, tanglewood14: Chill out. Rey Mysterio is out of the picture.

10. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol: Good ol' Jeff. That's what I like about him; he never gives up. Though I admit he's a little bit cuckoo at times but hey, if we're all normal, won't that be boring? XD In short words, Jeff is just amazingly awesome and that's why he's one of my all-time favorites.

11. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Heres a question: What would your nominees be for the 2006 edition of WrestleCrap.com's "Gooker Award", i.e. the worst thing in wrestling in 2006. Here is my list:

The Rey/Chavo/Vickie storyline - truly shameful way of preseving the legacy of Eddie Guerrero.
    The Grate(sic) Khali - Yet another in a long line of big men who can't wrestle, only this man is so bad that he KILLED A GUY during training.
    The Big Show/Batista ECW match at the Hammerstein Ballroom - At any other venue, or any other show, this might not be up there for me, but to put on a Big guy vs. Big guy in front of die-hard ECW fans is almost like a slap in the face to them. The only good thing that came out of this match was the classic "Change the Channel (clap-clap-clapclapclap)" chant.
    The Spirit Squad - A bit of a controversial choice because these 5 guys actually make the gang-attack team style work, and these guys can really work in the ring. However, the gimmick itself is god-awful. Besides, if they can put Irwin R. Shyster in the Wrestlecrap Hall of Shame, this gimmick deserves to be inducted alongside Eugene.
    Cross-dressing Vito - Need I say more?

Speaking of Khali, he apparently is now on the ECW roster. Just putting him on the already short ECW roster makes the roster 10 times worse. Although from what I see, they are actually pushing Daivari, who CAN wrestle, as the guy who is in the ring, with Khali as an enforcer. If a guy can go in the ring, but is short on mike skills (a la Nitro and Umaga), you put them with a non-wrestler who can cut a promo as a manager. If you have a guy who can cut an awesome promo, but is not a wrestler (Estrada), you make him a manager. If a guy sucks in the ring, and can't cut a promo to save his life (Khali), why the hell do you have him on the roster?

12. tanglewood14

^ Agreed with the nominees. As much as crap-tacular the show the Spirit Squad put out, I do have to say that they're good wrestlers...

As for Vito, I agree, for once, with JBL, that Vito does not deserve to be in my TV. Anyway, with ECW, I pretty much don't give a rat's ass about it, since their roster sucks, especially since Kurt Angle left. I only like RVD at ECW. 'Nuff said.

Anyway, I've got some results from Cyber Sunday:

[​IMG]

Again, Kevin Federline is on WWE. Well, I pretty much don't wanna say anything negative about Kevin, after watching him on the Tyra Banks show.

[​IMG]

As long as Lita won fair and square then I'm down with it. She won in a Diva Lumberjack match against Mickie. I would've picked Mickie, but, hey! Lita won anyhow!

[​IMG]

Since Eric is ref, DX got screwed... I don't have extensive detail, but that's all I have...

13. gream_reaper

Way to go, tanglewood14. :D. I don't get to watch that in less than two hours, but, whatever. At least you didn't go into full details.

I'm excited to watch CYBER SUNDAY!

14. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Survivor Series; the reunion of the Hardy Boyz!

:D

OMG, I'm so excited! I know it's only for one night, but still... it's the Hardy Boyz! Haven't seem them together in a long time! :D

15. tanglewood14

Matt is doing justice over SmackDown! as a fans' favorite. Jeff does justice over on Raw as the Intercontinental Champion. It wouldn't hurt to put them together for one night only. GAH!!! I JUST F'N WISH WE HAVE A NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!

Batista guest starred on CW's Smallville, and I've got pics (I always have pics of something, eh?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Tom Welling is so cute! :D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.