Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewhill

lewhill Civilian

oooh, looking forward to that episode..i knew shane was going to do something but had no idea what...ooooh!!!

2. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

Hey

ok im just staarting to become obsessed with csi ny ( hehe!!) and i was wondering if someone could answer my questions bout some of these spoilers cause i am CONFUSED soo bad!
    ok sorry if these have been repated !
    1.) what happeneing with stella and her being mistaken for clair... is that why she is being stalked?
    2.)whats happeneing with the lindsay case?

and i just wanna say YAY!!!! hawkes is getting attention!!! finally!! hehe

3. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

Hi there webbyshadow

Yeah apparently Claire gave away her son when he was born,years ago before she met Mac.Now he's old enough he's tried to find her but doesn't know she's dead.He sees Stella with Mac and assumes she's Claire for some reason and that's why he follows her.Theres stuff in the previous thread and further up i think if you want to know more.

Lindsay case?do you mean her 'deep dark secret'?if so i don't know sorry.Haven't read anything for it being revealed anytime soon but i could be wrong. :)

4. webbyshadow

webbyshadow Dead on Arrival

ok thanks so much!! ohh i cant wait
    the stella/claire thing sounds rly cool! AHHH gettng all excited!

5. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

All this sounds awesome...but i too have a question...when did we see/ will we see this 'stalking occur' or have a missed it already??
    thanks

6. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

It's coming up on Nov. 8th in "Consequences" -- that's Episode 8 of the season, I believe...

So from a post-Emmy party, it seems that Stella's not the only one being stalked. AJ Buckley says his character Adam has someone stalking him in his bushes, too. :lol: I love lab geeks. There's a link to the video of the interview here -- and it's very cute. Thank Nim for finding it and sharing it! :D

7. CSI808

CSI808 Rookie

I think in episode 12 Lindsay asks to be taken off the case she's working on and reveals to Mac why, and her sercet comes out, but Mac already knew and helps her out or something. That'll be awesome 'cause I like Mac taking the sympathetic role for his people.

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Oh no, Mac has a tie again! Someone tell him he's way hotter without it. Please? lol

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*lol* I hear you. One of the things that I loved when I went to the set was that Gary wasn't wearing a tie in the scene they were filming and man, he looked good! :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too. I like how he's always helping his co-workers. Like with Danny in Run Silent, Run Deep... Oh and I hated the Mac/Danny angst in Season 1. That sucked. I'm so glad they're on good terms now.

I'm SO looking forward to this week's ep. A little more focus on Hawkes is always good. :D

11. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Any news on Flack and how things are with Mac and just Flack generally? I know he helps the team out with the Hawkes centered episode where he is suspected of a crime but I would really like to know about anything else too. :)

12. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Have we any spoilers for Peyton...preferably along the lines of where she quits NY for good.
    I'm sorry, but i've watched her in 2 episodes now and there's just something about her that sets my teeth on edge. (And no, it's not just sheer jealousy that she's gotten her mitts on Mac...honest!)

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I'm not sure. I saw a spoiler a while ago where Flack messed up in a case and then Mac gets pissed at him... Ooh la la. :D And in today's ep, we saw Hawkes in trouble. I've missed quite alot of it. I've got the ep though. So, I'll have to rewatch it.

14. celtess

celtess Rookie

15. Asparagus

Asparagus Dead on Arrival

Don't know if it's been posted or not but,

And Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael (New) 11/15/2006 10:00 PM, 1 hr
    A 19-year-old woman is murdered in her bed at the hospital where she's being treated following a car accident she caused while driving drunk. Mac investigates and believes the crime may be a mercy killing. The murder takes place in the hospital where Hawkes once was a leading surgeon. As he investigates the case, old wounds are opened up between Hawkes and his former boss, the chief of staff.

More hawkes, :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.