Horatio & Yelina Thread #4 ~The Romantic Real Deal~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Jul 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Re: Horatio & Yelina #4 ~'The Romantic Real Deal'~

I can assure you, you are not the only one! I'm curious on how they will get them together eventually.

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Corey Miller said that in an e-mail yes, but that was back in June. I think she is more likely to feature as a regular guest star in the future, but that is speculation on my part. In my most recent e-mail from Corey, he assured me that they haven't closed the door on H/Y, to use his words, 'by any means'. So, Yelina's return is still very much part of their plans, but I am always wary, due to their tendency to change their minds.

3. Hummer

Hummer Lab Technician

Sorry guys I haven't posted in awhile. Life needed to be sorted out and I'm back now. :)

It's great to know this place is progressing what with all the new people, especially good to see you in here wibble, and all the lovely posts. Love reading everyone's posts.

Speaking of which, since the rules may be different now, how do we go about selecting our next thread title...or have you guys already agreed on one?

4. Lucy

Lovely to see you back Hummer. :D Hope that real life is okay with you. :)

It is still okay to discuss thread titles in here, but only in addition to other discussion. ie. posts shouldn't just consist of thread title suggestions. ;)

...and no, I don't believe we have one yet!

5. ment_to_be

ment_to_be Hit and Run

Oh please, please please,
    Let Yelina Salas be fulltime in season 6 !! I beg you writers!!! * sitting on my knees and singing a pray :p *
    I hope,when she finally returns, she becomes a CSI again and works with her fulltime partner, Mr. Caine :D !!

Hi Hummer,Wasn't it you who had written a beautifull Y-H story? If it was you, are you still working at it?

6. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I have an idea, Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ Love is the best souvenir. OR True love never dies.

7. GreatTyrant

GreatTyrant Dead on Arrival

Yes, where can I find Y/H fic?...I'm reading one I stumbled on, but I'm craving more...Definitely...Any particularly yummy Y/H writers I should look out for?...

GT;)

8. inge

inge CSI Level Two

sorry to disappoint you, but Yelina was never a CSI. She's a homicide detective (I think this is the right description ..?..) like Frank.

But I agree, Horatio and Yelina are a dream team. It's always nice to watch them worinkg together. ;)

9. GreatTyrant

Awww...He always looks at her all dewey-eyed...Have they ever kissed?

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Hi. Im Katie :) I've never posted in here before, but I wanted to let you all know im all for this ship. They're perfect for eachother. Come on, we all saw the look on H's face when Yelina was leaving for Brazil. That's love man, that's love. :D Not to mention the dissapointment in Yelina's eyes when she found out H wasn't going.

11. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

Welcome to all the new people in here. Thrilled to see all the new faces and the show of H.Y support!

Please remember that all posts should stay at least 3 lines long, so as to prevent chances of spamming, and to keep things in good order here. And, as Lucy said, you may post your ideas for the next thread title but please include it with your post of no less than 3 lines. I understand that sometimes it's hard to think up something to say but, as has been said, it keeps things moving along and everyone on subject, the majority of the time. So throw in your ideas for the next thread and if there's mixed feelings about what it should be we may set up a poll.

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Welcome to the new lads. Always lovely to see that there are more H/Y shippers out there. I'm also in for some good H/Y fanfiction. But at the moment, I don't seem to find any well except for Hummer's of course, thank you btw.

I'm gonna scope some forums, msn groups etc to find some good ol' H/Y lovin', when I find it I'll post it right here :)

13. Lucy

Great to see you here Katie and welcome! :D Those moments in '10-7' did speak volumes about these two. It's one of the reasons I am so attached to my banner. They really didn't want to let go of each other in that scene. I also detected some tears in H's eyes. *sigh* :(

14. wibble

wibble Corpse

Wow, so many new people in here :eek: though great to see more H/Y love being spread :D

Thanks Luce for your support regarding Stetler, and helping pick me up off the floor ;) :lol: I was just surprised and disappointed that Yelina would go for him. He doesn't seem the right match for her (ok, so I really don't know much about Stetler yet :rolleyes:) but his personality seems more political and...I guess what I'm trying to say is, not as great as H's ass-kicking, cop attitude, and sweet, kind, gentle personality. Oh, and his determination for doing the right thing and generally being the hero who saves the day :D

I hate to sound cliche, but he doesn't appear to be her type. Or perhaps what I should say, he is not her equal, at least not so much as what H is.

Aww, poor H :( he must be so gutted.

15. GreatTyrant

I'm not sure what I've already seen of the reruns cuz some days Speed's alive, other days he's dead...(That's how I figure out what season they're showing...If I see Speed, I know it's older...) :lol:

I think I'm gonna have to rent them season by season and watch them in order like I did CSI:LV, so I know the timeframe of what's going on with Y/H...I was watching one night and suddenly there was a new dark haired gal holding H's hand...I freaked out cuz I had no clue where the heck she popped up from...and where the heck Y was!!!...LOL...My family was like :confused:

I always seem to want "the wrong ship"...<sigh>...But I'm definitely enjoying catching up on the storyline...

Then I get to start all over by watching CSI:NY...Addiction to CSI should require a 12 Step Program...hehehe

GT;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.