Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

NOOOO!!! *gets defensive and grabs Jon Togo baseball bat* :devil: MINE! YOU ALL STAY AWAY FROM HIM! You should've thought about being his wife earlier. :p On the other hand, be his mistress all you like, as long as I have his wedding ring and the only one to have his kids...Did I just post this? It's all Katie's fault, she told me to! WOW, just imagine his kids! *dreams off* :D

Mods are sooo not gonna like this...we're getting chatty aren't we?

2. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*is jealous of Dutchie* :D

But hey! I'll be HIS Dancing Mistress, the one who not only invokes his presence and special favors but also resides in his secret harem deep within the Togo Temple, and I get to, uh... *serve* him in ways his wife can't fulfill. :devil: :p Mwahahahahaha!!! *runs away from Dutchie* :devil: :lol:

*recruits Ali to do the music* How about a HOT, Exotic Latin number? Something slow and sexy like the rhumba? :devil:

OMG, this is getting out of hand funny! I'm sure Jon would be laughing if he were to read these. :lol:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

*gasp* Quick! Someone Post a Pic
    This is from the Law & Order Epi he did. Damn it! Me being a huge L&O fan, how come I missed it!

What was his role in the episode he appeared in?

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

but hey I get to bathe him...you know i'd be passing out and falling in the tub with him...drift off into that thought...sry again jon, i'm not a pervert.

oh yeah we are so going to get in trouble here. sry my last pervy togo temple post.

His L&O appearance was quick. If you missed the first 5 minutes of that ep you missed him. He was in a nightclub at a concert and he gets some beers then goes to the bathroom to find his brother I think..they argue over who's geting the highest..(yeah he's into drugs) then they go to leave and when the door opens the place is on fire..he runs to the window crying for help...the end. He looked so young and cute and scruffy. Long messy hair. oooo.

5. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Well Nikki, how do you know he doesn't just feel bad for you, so he actually secretly loves me. How do you know that everytime he goes to a Boston Red Socks game, he isn't secrety *cough* hitting a homerun with me *cough* :devil: :p

Oh and Jon, I am sooooo sorry if your reading this. It's all in good fun. :p

6. inge

inge CSI Level Two

:p damn, you caught me! :p
    but you're right, I zoomed the pic because I wanted to read the letters on his badge. On H's badge you can read the words 'Lieutenant' (I think I read it) and I thought maybe I can read 'officer' or 'detective' on ryan's badge.
    but the pic became to blurry and it's not the right angle. :(
    there's another promo pic with calleigh. I couldn't read her badge either. :(

oh, and thanks re my eyesight.
    you know what, I'm wearing glasses! :lol:
    They are not thick, but without them, I'm blind.
    and I noticed the stain with little zooming.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Okay, I just wanna apologize to the mods here, 'cause I think we got way too chatty here and way too off-topic. I'm sorry, I was in a way too strange mood. Sorry again. I'll get back to a normal posting topic.

Promo pic with Calleigh? *runs to see*

8. Talcat

Talcat Victim

I think you’re being MEAN trying to keep him to yourself; I have an idea a ROTA system!

We all have him for six days on the seventh day he has a break so he’s ready for the next girl/boy/man/woman.

This way we all get to share him and we have the time we’re not with him to write fic, make vids, squee over pictures, build more temples, convert more people to Togo Worship etc.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Yeah I did and I posted about it up above. It was short but sweet...just like Jon hehe. sry again Jon..Gosh I really hope he doesn't read this. I can't remember what season it was in or the name..

but it was based on that nightclub fire where all those peeps got killed when white snake played. I think. anyways scroll up to my post.

OK the EP name was Blaze and it was in season 14 ep #5 in the year 2003. he played Eddie. :D

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I found the perfect song to dance to at the Temple of Togo.

Its called "The Mummer's Dance" by Loreena McKennitt..*puts on veil to highlight her sexy eyes* :devil:

Thanks for the recap of the L&O epi that Jon was in. Too bad it was only for 5 minutes :( Also, did they take of the Jon interview off the CBS website? Cuz I can't find it. And last time I viewed those interviews I wasn't that interested in Ryan Wolfe...*cough* Adam *cough* :)

12. dancingqueen

dancingqueen Hit and Run

you mean the interview where he talks about being a music video dancer? :lol: it's on innertube, "behind the scenes"

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Really? I'll have to check again....funny thing is, I fell for it! I actually thought for a second that he was a dancer for..was it Faith Hill or Shania? :lol:

14. dancingqueen

dancingqueen Hit and Run

he was a body double for Shania Twain, I totally believed him...he's so funny in that interview :D

15. athlov

athlov Guest

It's called 'Blaze' it's the 5th ep in season 14 of the original Law and Order. ;)

ETA: If anybody needs help finding what all he's in, imdb is a good bookmark to keep. I found the L&O ep on there under Jon's filmography. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.