Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

more like wreck some havoc, Mo. :lol:

But I did notice they caught each others eyes.

I think in a way, having to much DL might get sick of. To much of a good thing, isn't always a good thing. Who knows until it happens, really.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Yeah, that's what I think. Not everyone is a D/L shipper, although I can't imagine why!! Their little discreet gazes and casual flirting and bantering from time to time are always special and cute. If there's DL every single episode, we might not appreciate it as much!

3. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I did rewatch that scene again and it did look like they did catch glimpses of each other. Also maybe they didn't expect to be at the same crime scene but on different cases.

And I have to agree that I love little moments. Because little leaves more up to the imagination.

BTW, kissmesweet I love your banner!

4. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yep... I'm glad that they won't overkill it! Oh, thanks. I just made it right now. If you want, I can make you one too. :)

5. Dantana

Dantana Victim

I check this board every so often and all I can say is: "Thank you so much for all the cute and clever comments." Also the icons are so great! Some are funny, cute or just amazing. I don't know how you do it. I certainly don't have the talent but I am glad some of you do. It makes my visits to D/L land enjoyable.

Someone mentioned a lack of chemistry this year. It is totally different this year than last but I so felt it in two scences: 1) The concern and hug in the closing minutes of NWILL. That was great. 2) LRC All through that episode there was chemistry. Both actors showed they had feelings but were at different stages of acting on them.

I am anxiously awaiting the middle of the season were Pam mentioned:

Something would happen between Danny and Lindsay.
    I personally hope they get stuck somewhere together and there is nothing for them to do but talk of WHATEVER!

Also, I like to read reviews of New York episodes over at Blogcritics it is a .org and not a.com.

Thanks everyone for all the great work of our D/L!

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I actually think that the chemistry is even hotter this season. Last season we were on flirting, bantering and teasing and now we've moved on from that to something more serious, something real and I'm glad we get to see a more romantic side of Danny... I'm loving it so far.

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I watched it this morning during breakfast. And I'm glad it was not me being still a bit sleepy to think that they did glance at each other :D. That was just what I liked so much about season 2. All the secret looks and (accidental :devil: ) touches.

Although I think we already are the most privileged shippers in the CSI world with all the screentime "our" :)couple has had so far, I'd still like to see some interaction in every ep. It doesn't have to be as much as in LRC, but just enough to see how much the're in to each other. ;)

Like in this week's ep I would have loved it when Lindsay had run into Danny after she had that argument with Stella. Just to show how concerned he was with her being upset. That would also had given her the change to explain that she was not mad at Stella, but that she understood why Stella was so bitchy (and not needed to apologise).

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Wow, you just gave me a wonderful idea for a one-shot fanfic! :lol: Merci beacoup.

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I think it's okay she didn't run to Danny (cute it would've been yes..) but i think that gave Linds a little independence. I think running to go complain to Danny would've been a bit immature in this situation, which is anoher reason why I'm glad she just got up and left.

But that's a great idea for a one-shot. goes off to think about wirting one... ;)

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Rad, your avvie rocks! :)

I think it was great that Lindsay didn't brag about being right or get upset with Stella. And no she shouldn't just run to Danny. She's a big girl...she can hold her own.

Plus we all know Danny came to her later and comforted her by his own choice...cuddle time. :devil:

Hey to all D/L shippers! :D

11. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I don't like her to go running to complain or to brag to Danny and be like: "Boehoe, Stella snapped at me, give me a hug now :(!" neither.

But I was more thinking that she could've run into him by accident. And then when he asks her what is wrong (because he will notice :D) she would be more like: "I'm so sorry for Stella, she is so upset about this whole case and I don't know how to help her".

Oh, yes please, you guys do that. I hardly seem to have time to write or read anything at the moment, but I will certainly read these. Especially if you include some of Auda's cuddling :devil:.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Yeah, I thought about Lindsay running into him when she's upset and she's rather reluctant to talk to him. Hmmm... I'm a little bored, I just might write something.

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! **Mo drags herself into the thread...exhausted! :p ** :lol: Real life kicked my butt this weekend....I've been up for like the past 24 hours straight! But it was fun! :lol:
    Anyway...on to our lovely ship!! :D
    Always Lynn! Always! ;) :lol:
    Vex yeah I love the little moments too, they are so sweet and fabulous! Just as long as they don't leave too much to the imagination! ;) :devil:
    Kissme I totally agree! The chemistry between them this season is so much hotter...they're combustible! :devil:
    dutch that is awesome! Yeah I would have loved to see that! And I think they could have done it in a way that Linds would not look immature or clingy...like Rad & Aud said...we want Linds to be independant and not immature, I totally agree! :D But I think they could have done the scene and had her look concerned and not petty or immature at all. And plus it would have given us a D/L convo and that would have made me SOOO happy!! **Mo dances at the thought! :D**
    Aud Hi my Twin! :D **hugs!** And yeah that's so true my friend, so true! :devil:

Alright my friends...I want my D/L...I want it, and I want it now! Lol...yes I get pissy and impatient when I'm tired! (More impatient...if that's possible! ;) Lol! :lol: )
    PTB please prove to me that my faith in you was not misplaced! :D

**Mo grabs her triple tall latte...and sleep walks out of the thread!**

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Hey, Mo how was your day? What didja do? Oh and thanks for being one of the only people who agree that the chemistry for them this season is getting hotter. :)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hiya kissme I had a huge overnight event that I was in charge of....so I spent all yesterday planning and preparing and then all night last night up playing games and watching cheesy movies and then not sleeping and then getting up early this morning! :lol: So yeah I'm a bit tired! ;) But it was all good! :D

Yup hon, I do agree the chemistry is getting hotter! We may not be getting as much of them in each ep **pout!** but what we are getting is good and hot I'd say! And more real too...not just flirting but real relationship stuff which I LOVE!! :D And if I may so, Danny and Linds are looking hotter this season too...I mean they were both gorgeous last season...but this season they are HOT! **Swoon!**

By the way...did I tell you I love your banner! Gorgeous! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.