The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

:lol: :D :lol: I know awful isn't it.. :( well.. you girls said you liked sideburns.. these are a bit much huh?

2. newflame13

newflame13 CSI Level Two

Sometimes there is the ocassional picture that crosses the line. XD

Oh my god it's been more than a month since I commented. BUt I have school but I have been keeping up with the hotness and all.

The past new Eppies have been OMG!!!! Billy is so Sexy with his new look.It's so cute seeing him just for a bit. Also the fact that Grissom in Double crossed was Grissom at his best for the couple of scenes he was in.

THE AVi's all you girls have are drool worthy. I miss being on the site and talking to you guys more often but I have school and all that good stuff *rollseyes* well I'll catch up with you guys when I can.

Newflame13

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

ugh, definately too much lol.

4. Desertwind

Well, I just got another opinion on the 'No beard" from my daughter.. she likes him better without :( wonder out of the 22 million fans what the poll would be? ;)

5. Crysthala

Crysthala CSI Level One

People always freak out when I tell them Billy's 53. I tell them I don't give a monkey's rump how old he is, he's my Billy and I, ahem, ain't (to use slang) letting go. The House guy is okay, but he doesn't have anything on Billy. You know what? They look related. Oooh, that's going in Fear Two.

6. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

I know who cares about how old he is hes still incredibly hott! And House is soo hott too! But our Billy definately comes first ;)

7. Desertwind

Someone's comparing Hugh Laurie to Billy :( NOT...is that who you mean? and wait a minute....he's MY Billy :p :lol: and you can't have him :mad: it's sad that he'll be gone.. wow.. lonely days and lonely nights.. CSI without him...

8. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

Atleast you've had him for the past month or so they still havent started season 7 here :( but hey its why they invented dvds :D and incredible sites like this one :lol:

9. Desertwind

AHHH.. I'm sorry.. you'll love S/7.. all great for me except 'Toe Tags"" he look's really good.. but he's leaving for a while to do his theater gig.. there's some pics of him on the S/7 pic topic and a couple on the Pic thread of him... :p

10. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

oh i no that ;) don't worry i have been keepin up as best i can and i loooooovvvvvvveeeee the new look.
    i'm surprised but i like his short hair too with the clean shaven face it all makes him look sooo much younger!
    i guess the sayings true "things get better with age" well in this case they certainly do :D

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

yeah, i don't care at ALL how old he is. it just doesn't matter. grssom89, GF, Crys, newflame, hhunter and others prove that i'm not the only one who thinks beyond the pretty big age difference :D

12. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm another one of them :) I'm 25 and he's like twice my age but he's cute anyway :)

13. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Add me to that. What's a twenty year age gap when Billy's as hot as he is? Especially right now... love the clean shaven, new look... *drool drool drool* My mum just can't see it. Tried to get her to watch a bit of Formalities... even that didn't work! How can she not even hit WPHS level 1 after the beardy tux action?!

Sometimes, I swear I'm adopted...!

14. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

I have to agree with you britfan. I have tried to turn my mum but to no avail lol. She says he has a sexy voice though (tell me something i didn't know already)

He just has it i don't know what it is but he has it, oodles and oodles of it! The dimple is so sexy.

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

I think what you're referring to is easily described in one, short, five-letter word: CHARM!!! :D

And that's something you either have, or you don't. It doesn't fade away with age... That's why he looked good when he was young, he looked great 10 years ago, and he looks FFRRWWOOOAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR now (did I spell it right, britfan? :lol:)!!! And charm can't be described. It just exists! :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.