Weird Dreams

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by quoth_the_raven, Jan 30, 2006.

1. wibble

wibble Corpse

Lol, that is a little strange :p Thanks for reminding me that I need to get my hair cut too :lol:

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Tonight I had one of my best dreams ever. :D

The first thing I remember about it is that I was waiting for someone on the border of some kind of country path and then I saw Sara and Gil coming towards me, all dressed up. I hugged the both of them and... Yay, Sara had this cute pregnant belly and she kept assuring me she was fine. :lol:
    Then we were in the hall of a restaurant and the whole team was there and we were all so elegant... I was holding Warrick's arm (omg, his muscles! :eek:), but then the waiter told us we had to be in couples to sit at the table and he paired me with Nicky (omg, other muscles! :eek:).
    All I remember after that is that I should have gone home with Catherine, but she turned out to have somewhere to go, so Nick offered to drive me home, but I was a little unsure, cause he lived on the opposite side of the city. In the end I accepted and when we got to my house I offered him to stay over and sleep in my guest room, since we were both a little drunk, but... Well, let's just say we didn't get much sleep. :devil:

3. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I had a really strange dream the other day. I woke up in a hospital bed to a doctor telling me to 'push'. I looked down and I realised I was in the process of giving birth. I mean WTF?

4. Roka4csi

Roka4csi Coroner

:lol: Bush and Condi Rice came to Lebanon to look for someone in the mountains by my house. Bush was wearing an army suit and Condi kept getting mad at him cause he was ordering her around. He cursed in Arabic and I threw something at him. He was dumber in my dream than he is on tv, he kept bumping into things in his helicopter :lol:
    I absolutely love him, he tickles my funny bone.

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Okay, well, I had a great dream.

I was walking around in Amsterdam, shopping, talking, blah blah. Then I suddenly saw Maura Tierney! So I asked her if we could go on a picture together, and she was like 'sure' (with that cute little accent) and I also asked her for an autograph and she was like, you can get more if you want...

6. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Whahaha. That would be too great, Maura in Amsterdam. :p

7. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I once had a dream and this made me wonder what it meant. Hopefully nohting in the near future, but it happened a a while back.

I think I was somebody else but I was still in my room. My alarm clock went off and it was on a dresser on the other side of the room. I got up to go turn it off and go back to sleep and right when I was getting so close to it, these deformed children started following me. They kept chanting "We want your soul, we want your soul." I was soooo scared that I ran to the dresser and the children disappeared and the alarm clock suddenly stopped. There was a cellphone ringing and I picked it up to answer and someone on the other end said"You'll never make it out alive!!!" and did an evil laugh. I quickly put it down and opened up my bedroom door to run away and straight down the hall I saw the Grim Reaper turn the corner and walked straight towards me. I screamed to death and woke up.

It was early in the morning and I was afriad to go back to sleep after that.

8. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I had....totally strange dream. I was like...in school (where I go at the moment, rural institute)... And I had wrapped myself to my Winnie the Pooh blanket... and I took my jeans and bras (wtf?) off because it was hot. Then came lunchbreak and I had to get the jeans back on...
    Then we were all sudden back at class but it wasn't the same people... it waslike... kids and school from some american teen movie... and we had some song guessing game and where one wrote to the chalkboard something like "Finnish band" and then drew something... and this one girl wrote name of some African country and people coouldn't guess the song until someone asked about the girl from some guys in the cafeteria. So obviously... song had something to do with ...the ants.

....am I strange? :p

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

No, you're not. I've had stranger dreams that that :p

I'd start worrying if you were taking off your bra in RL though ;)

10. Ducky

Taking bra and jeans off at school... yes... I'd be very worried too.

Actually...when I was in other school... lived elsewhere. And in first Wed when we had barnight... my roommate. Well, there was this "contest" where you had to pick different kind of things. Last task was "bring me guy's boxers or bra"
    So one girl came there "bra? anyone" and my roommate just says "hold on" and 15 secs later throws her bra to the girl :eek: I was shocked. What kind of roommate I have!

11. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

^ :confused: That is very strange Ducky mainly because I can't understand it.

But wait..someone asked about the girl from some guys in the cafeteria?? :confused: You lost me there!

I have a weird dream just like that once...

I was on my way to school when a guy, maybe a beggar, came up and gave me fifty bucks and walked away. Then when I was at school, the teachers treated me very nicely and gave me full marks for everything. And then came English class and a new teacher was the substitue and my golly, the teacher was none other than Miss Calleigh Duquesne. Ouh you should have SEEN what she wore!! :eek:

At lunch, a dude came up and asked me for my number!? :eek: I was freaked but he said some girl wanted it. Didn't know what to do until the girl came up and said it was she who wanted my number and it turns out that the 'girl' was none other than the English teacher, Miss Calleigh Duquesne. :D :D

Uhm...yes, it was such a wonderful dream!!!...Gaaahh.....

12. Di_Csi

Di_Csi Hit and Run

very cool dreams lol! :D
    I had this very weird dream last night; Me and my family were riding bikes or something and held a race, suddenly I took a shorter route and met this very strange/creepy Czech guy who starts talking to me, also on a bike and appearantly also racing with us, I told him I'd been to The Czech Republic on vacation this year and then he told me he was on vacation in the netherlands.. We were cycling and cycling and then there was the finish line.. I got there first,and won 1000000 euro! but than I told the creepy Czech I cheated and that he should be the winner.. Whattt was I thinking when I said that!?!?! Dreams are just tooo odd sometimes lol! :lol:

13. Ducky

Yes.

Dream was confusing me too :p

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I had a CaRWash dream last night. It was weird because it was so random. Calleigh and Ryan were sitting on this couch in the family room of a very nice house. They were watching tv and all of a sudden start making out :p Then Ryan lays down on his back and Cal keeps kissing him... and then I woke up :lol: It was nice when it lasted though :D

15. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

I had a dream the other night where I was Stella Bonasera from CSI:NY. I was in Boston and I was looking for something, or someone. I knew there were people looking for me. Maybe I was missing or I had run away. It was hard to place. Things were blurry around the edges, and I could only focus straight ahead on the path I was going down. It was raining. I must've been wandering for hours because it changed from light to dark, and I wasn't in the city anymore, I was in the suburbs in front of a house. I went into the house to dry off, and I had just gotten into some pajamas when the door rang. It was Danny, and he was trying to tell me something -- something important, something I needed to know -- when I woke up.

It was very strange, and I was kind of sad that I woke up because I had the feeling that I really had to know what Danny wanted to tell me.