Anyone on Myspace?

Is anyone else having trouble with their myspace inbox. I got a few messages a couple weeks ago, and haven't been able to read them yet. Whenever I go to my inbox it says showing 5 out of 5 messages but only the most recent one shows up. It's been like this for a couple weeks now.

Did anyone try to messgae on either October 15/16 because that's when this problem started.

The problem was fixed so never mind about it.

^^ I accepted you.. lol.

Okay I want to know if anyone else is having this problem..I logged in and pressed home.. and it said an unexpected error acurde. It happens at like three computers I tried at.. is this happening to anyone else?

Hey all, I added all the people I know/have talked to/like the band in their icon (lol). I am Rebecca's Myspace I just set it up a day or so ago and none of my few friends that I have added so far are online so anyone feel free to add me even if I dont know you.

Ya I got one, and does anyone know where I can find good CSI layouts?? I just found a contact table but that is all

This isn't a layout but a way to use your own pictures for backgrounds. (Ie a nice CSI pic)

Its really simple to use. All you have to do is upload a picture to photobucket and then follow the instructions. You can change fonts, font colors, everything.

Enjoy!

MySpace Generator

Back