"Gary/Warrick Total Appreciation!!" Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by ruzila, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

look Joy! i have a new avi just for u (ok ok, and Rissa. Bah! Let's not even discuss Hottie_Cath's avi :rolleyes: lol)

Can u feel the love? :D

(This is in topic, right D? Since we're displaying Warrick avatars... Or I'll just throw a Gary pic for good measure! :lol: )

I think Gary finds me very amusing, lol

[​IMG]

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

boromir's avvie is the real fun one. Yummmmmm! *faint*

hmm maybe he finds all of us amusing :)

3. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Yeah, Ru !! Very funny, that icon...;)

Anyhow, I thought I'd bring back the life in this thread. What do you guys think of Warrick so far this season? Have you got any favorite scenes, lines? And do you like him better then you did last year? Just some questions that popped up in my head. Feel free to answer them.

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

My favorite scene was in Toe Tags where he rapelled down the cliff, aside from the fact that its a hot scene, I think that Gary enjoyed doing that stunt. And of course scruffy!Gary is love. (ducks from RC :lol: ) And I really loved his acting in Built to Kill, specially at the scene where he was comforting Cath and rescued Lindsey.
    Hey gals, Gary is involved in this Hurricane Katrina charity site: http://rockworks.us And he has a video there where he asks people to help and donate: http://rockworks.us/video_dourdan.htm

5. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

^^ wow it didn't really sound like him in that second link.. I am soo used to his CSI voice.. loll. he looks soo good with his daughter.. and he is soo sensative/emotional.
    =D

6. MacsGirlMel

I think I saw that one before, but it's still a good one. He does look good, and she looks a lot like him :) Has he ever been seen with his son? Just curious. And IMDB doesn't say...does he have a wife/girlfriend now? *knows lots of us who'd gladly apply for the job :D *

Watched Fight Night tonight on Spike...not a real standout ep but worth it just for sleeveless shirt, exposed arm muscles, yummy boxing Warrick :)

7. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

The only time I've even seen Lyric is in that old article about his Christmas traditions. Lyric was about 2 in that pic.

8. MacsGirlMel

Hey check it out...TV Boyfriends...and they mention Gary :)

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/television/116486,CST-FTR-tvboy30.article

Gary Dourdan, "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"

A fan of forensics guy Warrick Brown "likes a guy who's a little brooding, a little dark. But he's sensitive, culturally aware, hot -- and tall. He looks like he would know a lot about jazz."

9. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Oh I like those that made it to the list.. specially Gary. ;) Happy Birthday ruzila! :)

10. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Those are certainly some yummy hunks on the list. Heh. Good for Gary. *pets*

Happy Birthday Ru! Ya like mine, Joy's and Rissa's avvies? :D

<3

11. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

*gasp*... I'm not! :eek: Awful, isn't it! I could live without Santa but no Warrick? >>> :(

:lol: :lol:

Anyway, let me just join the others. Happy Birthday, RC! *whistles*

12. ruzila

ruzila CSI Level Two

God you people have the ugliest avatars EVER!

Just for that I will have to post a pic of Gary for each to make up for the horror. I know its Halloween guys but show some taste! lmfao

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

One for Erica, one for Joyce, one for Zsa and one for the shipper ho! :lol:

(and thanks for the bday wishes! :p Yeah, this is my way of not getting all emo, lol)

13. MacsGirlMel

LOL. I like boromirs. That's just plain HAWT. And I don't think mine's all that ugly :p

14. Night

Night Witness

yesterday, flipping through the channels I thought I saw 'Gary Dourdan' in the opening credits, so I stopped at this movie and he was really in it ^^ I guess he was the best thing about that movie, some war-movie or something so I stopped watching it after 5 min or something, because Gary was only a supporting actor and I really don't like those kinds of movies xD

Happy b-day ruzilla ;D

15. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.