Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

X-rated would be good, too. :lol: Okay, let's not get carried away. Y, anyone?

2. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Hmmmm...the letter Y? Gotta think on that one for a few. Someone else feel free to go ahead with that one. :D

In the meantime just had a few minutes and thought I would drop another one of my favorite pictures of Sofia from the eppy "Double-Cross".

[​IMG]

Even though she is a detective now, she still has that C.S.I. urge. I like how she rifled through the fridge coming quickly to the conclusion the victim was pregnant.

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I thought it was really cute that both Sofia and Cath came to the same conclusion at the same time in that scene. Cath's mention of folic acid, Sofia's mention of fruits & veggies, plus lots of milk just triggered the same thought for both at the same time.

4. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Youth, While she is mature and self reliant not only does she look younger then her age, she can also relate to the youth factor.

5. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

"Z" is for Zealous! Detective Curtis definitely has passion for what she does, and brings eagerness and productivity to her job. Using her professionalism and expertise, she continuously assists her co-workers, and motivates her suspects.

Did that sound like I was writing her recommendation for promotion, or what?! Promote at once!

6. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

Loved the pic and the scene. Look at her smile!!

7. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

We've covered A-Z! Well done everyone! :D Here's the list of words we used to describe our wonderful and tough crime fighter:

Admirable -- Beautiful -- Cool
    Dangerous -- Entertaining -- Fatal
    Gorgeous -- Hot -- Investigative
    Joky -- Kind -- Lovable
    Mystique/Miss -- Natural -- Orderly
    Powerful/Priapism --> WHAT now? :lol: -- Quick -- Rough
    Smart/Sexy/Smexy -- Tough -- Understanding
    Vixen -- Wise -- X-ray vision -- Youth -- Zealous

She fits every alphabet. :D

8. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'd have a dozen more. She's such a complex character, it's impossible to describe her in a few words.

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Wouldn't it be nice if someone can write a Sofia story with all those words above? I can't write to save an ant. I think it'd be cool to see all those words we've used to describe her in her very own story, with the words in bold or italics. :) There's definitely a lot more words we can use to describe her. We can have another go. ;)

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm considering that a challenge, but don't expect anything genius :p

11. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Then I say it's a challenge. :D Again, I can't write to save a dustball, so anything you or anyone write is at the genius level. ;) Looking forward to it Mia!

Viva la Sofia!

12. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Welcome MonkeyPrincess! Always love to see new posters in the thread.

Sidler and Mia I think writing some fics about Sofia and the wonderful job she does is a great idea. I have written a few fics in my day but my muse and time does not allow me to sit down and devote the time to write a story about Sofia would take. I do participate in a few role plays and have made two music vids about Sofia if you want to pm me I can give you further info on those. :D

I agree there are many more words to describe Sofia so if you guys want to take another go with the alphabet thats fantastic. Or another fun thing to do is start with each episode and pick your favorite scenes or quotes from Sofia. Just throwing out some ideas! Off I go to start my day. Will drop in later ladies/gents!

13. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Great idea! Each of us can pick an eppie each time and share some quotes and pictures of Sofia from it. :) I'm SO gonna PM you for those LadySara! There's just not enough Sofia out there.

I Googled Louise and found some gorgeous pics of her. She. Is. BEAUTIFUL.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2nd pic - What a killer smile! Need shades! :cool:

I'm gonna pick the very first episode she appeared in - Formalities. "A Night To Remember"

I have a few favorite scenes from this eppie. The one where she was in the lift with Griss, where she changed out of her dress "Don't worry, I'm wearing underwear. As far as you know." As far as I know, she's not. :devil: But my favorite is when she was processing the scene and started muttering to herself:

(Sofia mutters to herself)

SOFIA: Mixers, not for drinks ... maybe for drugs. Right PH in the stomach speeds the buzz. I think there's narco around here somewhere.

GRISSOM: A-a-are you talking to me?

SOFIA: No.

GRISSOM: Do you always process like this?

SOFIA: Like what?

GRISSOM: With your mouth.

SOFIA: Whenever I meet someone new, I always say their name out loud a few times. Keeps a picture in my head.

GRISSOM: Hm ... I thought that's why we had cameras.

Hmm, Grissom and Sofia are completly different individuals. But Sofia- I thought that's the cutest thing! She repeats the person's name out loud so she can keep a mental picture. Can you picture her muttering all over the place? That's just... SO CUTE! :D :lol:

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

SidLer love the moment you picked from "Formalities".

If you noticed Sofia actually had the power to talk Gil into trying her technique of talking out loud later in that episode.

One of my favorite scenes from "Formalites" was when she was searching the bathroom and found the marajuana in the toliet.

[​IMG]

(Sofia Curtis lifts the lid from the toilet bowl. She reaches into the bowl and
    pulls out a bag of drugs.)

(Grissom is in the living room looking at the floor where the body used to be.)

SOFIA CURTIS: Collected seven used condoms from two bedrooms -- not a record in
    my book.

(Sofia walks into the room and puts her kit down.)

LOL....wonder how many condoms she collected that was higher?

15. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Love that pic. That ep was so great, and Sofia in a jumpsuit is a really nice sight. Though after her underwear comment I spent most of the time thinking about what she was or wasn't wearing underneath ;)

Anyway, I loved her matter-of-fact approach to the scene. Really cool, definitely left an impression.

BTW, is Sofia still doing the talking-herself-through-the-scene now that she's a detective? I feel like they've just dropped that, which would be a pity as it was such a cute quirk. I haven't seen most of season 6 yet, so I can't tell for sure, but I've seen some clips and none of them contained Sofia mumbling to herself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.