Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Picture Thread #5.0

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by EricaSJ, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kc_from_kc

kc_from_kc Police Officer

Wow. We've taken obsession to a knew level. Sweat-envy? You guys are love.

--EDIT-- I just noticed something about the pictures of her on the beach, she's not wearing her wedding ring!! The only time I've ever seen her without it is on screen. Do most people take rings off when they run? :confused:

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

There are a few reasons she might not have it on. I know because a couple of these happened with my mom's wedding ring.

1. The ring has actually started to break
    2. She's worried that if she sweats too much, the ring will fall off
    3. As the years go by, perhaps the ring is too big or small for her finger and is being resized.
    4. She might have been going to work straight after.

Considering how much Marg and Alan adore each other, I doubt it's anything we need to worry about.

Actually, if you look in the shots where she's walking Momo...it looks a little loose.

3. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

maybe she's not wearing it because alan's in the doghouse again for bringing his character home with him? j/k. i think anne has some valid reasons.

4. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Hehe she must have her own reasons. I have to admit that I'm happy everytime I see her wearing the ring in the promo shots because I know some actors just don't wear their wedding rings at work, even when it's just photographing. :)

5. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

I love that normal lifestyle :D I agree with you Erica ;) I think that's great :)

6. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Good eyes! ;)
    Well, I would take it off as well. And it does not mean there's something wrong between her and Alan, forget it, guys :)

But you're right, kc_from_kc, I haven't seen her ringfinger ringless before either. But there haven't even been running pics of her, so... ;)

7. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

There is another reason, when running could it be she feels safer not wearing any jewerly that would attract the attention of muggers,ect.

Depending on the price of the ring, some stars have two sets one which the real thing (the original given to them) and then they have the fake ones. Now in this case she might for reasons given decided not to wear either for safety sake.

8. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

another good reason. i know a lot of married couples who take their rings off depending on what they are doing for reasons of safety (loss of jewerly, fear of getting it broken, job risk, etc). it's not unusual.

so, new marg pics anyone?

9. athens

athens Coroner

Lot of reasons!It doesn't neccessary means something! ;)

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

How about we go retro?

Thanks to Miserie for this one:

[​IMG]

And I forget where I found this one, I think it could have been Dana Delaney's site:

[​IMG]

And this one I think I got from Michele. But not sure ;)

[​IMG]

11. Gregs_babe

Gregs_babe Dead on Arrival

12. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

thosa are beautiful! ;)
    I had never seen the first Anne posted, though. She looks so young! How old was she?

13. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Since she's with Brian Wimmer in that picture, I assume it was taken when they both were on China Beach. Marg would be in her early thirties then. Judging from her hair style, she probably hadn't had Hughie.

Just checked Brian on IMDb. Wow. He's almost one year younger than Marg. (Born October 1st 1959)

14. MissCriminalMind

MissCriminalMind Witness

OMG! she looks like a teenager and she was at her early thirties... soo sweet!

15. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

OMIGOD that is soo scary.. I haven't seen this thread for like a week untill now.. sorry.. but I got my hair cut the other day.. and my hair is actually almost identical to this only not red/orange.. that is soo freaky.. and I have never seen this picture..only it looks better on her. =D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.