Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

^^ o thank you I found that out. =D

2. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Saw the promo for "Burnout" after the rerun of "Dog Eat Dog." Two words: Alan. Tudyk.

Alan Tudyk and William Petersen in one room? Acting heaven. I can not wait for next Thursday.

3. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Eh, the previews didn't do anything for me. I wasn't very impressed. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised.

4. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I'm telling you, just wait until you see it, Alan is just so good, he's going to be fantastic in this, it's a game of chess, each one making a move, calculating each decision, each question.

Plus, just from everything I've seen Alan in, he can look so innocent, but in this epi, there are two ways it can end, either he did it and or knows who did, or he's innocent, and if he did it, that look on his face can change in a heartbeat.

I have a feeling you will be very pleasantly surprised.

5. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Well, if I get to see Greg, then that will help 100%.

I love intelligent conversation between two characters, so I'm thankful you told me about Alan. He sounds like he'll be a perfect foe for Grissom.

6. fairyoflove

fairyoflove Dead on Arrival

yes it could be a very interesting thing to see...
    i have juste have to wait for maybe...one year :mad:

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

gah I got caught up poking around ComCast On Demand and missed it. I hope it's on Innertube soon. The promo that is.

8. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

is the preview on the internet yet? if yes, where at?

9. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

question, what is burtnout about?
    according to the preview, which i have not seen, and probably wont be able to because i dont have innertube, there is a mini crimescene. didnt someone say that there isnt one in burnout, but before that they said that there is...so, its ion burn out, post mortem and loco motives?

oh, and according to my source, david's in the promo!!!

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

pabzi: The promo on innertube for the last week was a mix of a bunch of upcoming episodes. This week is "Burnout" which is about two little boys who have gone missing, and Grissom working with a pedophile (Alan Tudyk's character) to try to solve the case.

The next episode is "Post Mortem" with Greg going to court and the 2nd MCSK case.

I believe 2x08 is "Happenstance" with the twin women.

Does that help?

ETA: Promo up at Innertube, different and better than the one that aired last night. Oh, I love Alan Tudyk. This is going to be such a freakin' blast.

11. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks :) i was told about a promo with hodges and grissom looking at a mini crimescene. so that is in post mortem?

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Burnout will actully have a Nick & Greg scene in it. I am looking forward to that more than anything.

13. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

It will, seeing that they've shared such little time together on screen, seriously, it's been since the first epi when they were going over the surveillance footage, right?

It was getting to be a little ridiculous. Now I'm just hoping it's more thant 2 seconds long.

Wait, I may have my epi's mixed up, but I think this is the one they actually work a case together.

14. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Yeah, I was thinking about it long too long ago. That was the last time they were together. He's been with everyone else, even Warrick. Thats saying something. Lol, and really, Nick is the one I want to see with Greg the most. You know what I am hoping for?

I am hoping that if and when the media starts hassaling Greg about the inquest, Nick will be there for him. I mean, anyone being there for him would be fine I guess, but I would love for it to be Nick.

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Actully I think the one they work a case together is Loco Motives ep 10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.