Eric/Ryan Slash--Unresolved Tension

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by lament, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Ryan's feet look huge in that pic, or is it just me? Like friggin clown feet. I don't know. I can't wait for this ep and it looks like were going to get a lot of ryan and eric in it.

I loved the graveyard scene with ryan and eric in COTC..OMG I laughed so hard the whole time..and I found it so interesting that Ryan laughed hard..a really goofy laugh and at eric. They seemed so cute and playful with each other in this ep.

2. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

That's a fab idea. I'm imagining Ryan's comment to be about Eric. Filthy mind! :devil:

The shoes were bothering me. Ryan's feet look huge! And I agree with you about Eric's shoes.

And on the subject of shoes. I've been intrigued by Ryan's shoes for some time. Just lately, I've seen a number of pics featuring his shoes. The boots that he's wearing in the new ep (I forget what it's called) - he was wearing them in Money Plane too! And he's got dark shoes on in that money-burning pic. Dark shoes that are ankle-high and don't have laces on the front. They might have some kind of fastening on the side.

Have I got a foot fetish? It's just strange when you've wondered about something for ages and then you see the answer several times in a row.

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

[Hi Katie! :)
    Thanks for the pics.
    awww, they are cute together.
    It's a relief to see that they can work together without snarky and mean comments.
    In this episode they acted as they were friends. :eek:

hm, for me ryan's feed don't seem to be too big.
    I'm glad that he isn't wearing the same shoes Eric is wearing. :p

5. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Nice pics, Katie! :D

Oh yeah... I obsess about his feet and shoes too. In fact, I think I'm obsessed about everything when it comes to Ryan. :devil:

I agree with you, inge. It's so nice to see them getting along so well like friends. I'm glad they could even joke around and laugh at each other without tension now. Oh, and in the beginning of COTC, they even called each other by their first names, which I don't remember hearing them say before. I think something's going on between the lines. *winks* People usually have to be in a fairly close and comfortable relationship to be in a first name basis, imo. :devil:

Okay, I know this is probably early, but I can't help but think about our next thread name. Since this is called, 'Unresolved Tension,' and well, it seems that the tension has pretty much disappeared or lessened considerably as of late, what are some possible thread names for the next thread? :confused:

6. Talcat

Talcat Victim

Okay, I know this is probably early, but I can't help but think about our next thread name. Since this is called, 'Unresolved Tension,' and well, it seems that the tension has pretty much disappeared or lessened considerably as of late, what are some possible thread names for the next thread? :confused:

[/QUOTE]

How about Ryan & Eric: So Doing IT!
    :devil: :)

7. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

sandersidle , great pics! I reeeeeally want to see COTC. They sound so good together in that episode. I'll have to see what clips I can find. *searches internet with determination*

I like So Doing It for a title. Their relationship is definitely different now to what it was. That's one thing that makes this ship so interesting.

8. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

I'm definitely up for So Doing It
    it rocks :D

It's quite a change to what we used to have you know, all that anger and stuff and now there is that sweet friendship thing going on :D I love it

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Hey SwiftTales! Nice to see you here! Are you OK? Busy? (Sorry, I'm being chatty - I'll stop now).

It sounds like their relationship is totally different now. What I hear about COTC, they were laughing and joking with each other like proper friends. I like that. Was Nailed the turning point, do you think?

Another thing I noticed before, but kept forgetting to mention. Ryan always seems to step back to let Eric go into a room first. In Three-Way I really noticed it, because he was going down the corridor in front of Eric, and then he stepped back so Eric could go into the room first. I don't think I've seen him precede Eric into a crime-scene. Should I read something into this? Or am I just wrong? What do you think?

10. SwiftTales

SwiftTales Lab Technician

Hey! It's nice to be back :p I'm fairly busy, and I promised Talcat I'd write a bunny she had so I'll hopefully be writing again soon

I do think that Nailed was a turning point, also the episode Open Water did something too
    The slighty dialogue between them when they're looking for blood in the corridor and Ryan tells Eric about what happened to Marisol while Eric has no idea she'd been questioned by a fed
    Ryan actually says 'I'm sorry'
    I think that might have done something too
    (besides he looks reaaaally cute while saying it)

And now that you mention it, Ryan does always step back to let Eric go on first... Hm... maybe it's because he wants to oggle Eric's bum :p

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Hi SwiftTales! it's nice to have you back.
    look forward to your new fic.
    you know, I re-read some fics of you during the weekend. liked them so much. :D

my review about 'urban hellraisers':
    awww, cute!! sweeettt!!!

ok, now more content:
    first, ryan with erica and he was so concerned as he told her off because one of his 'co-workers' nearly got killed.
    I also liked the scene whith dan and our boys. they were joking! I think this was for the first time in history after SaT.
    the scene where ryan plays the game is also great. more joking and eric laughed (!) about a comment ryan made.
    I think that Eric said to him that he had to stay at the lab because Eric was concerned about him. He knew it would be dangerous and he didn't want to put Ryan in danger.

summary. wow, the tension is gone and they were joking and laughing. I want more.

about 'open water': I thought they were kind of fighting in the scene SwiftTales described. :confused:
    The screencaps looked this way. Eric seemed to be angry and I thought he snapped at Ryan and Ryan tried to calm him down.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello everybody! This is my first post in TalkCSI~:)
    It is quite a joy to read your discussion everyday.
    I am a CSI fan but after watching "Nailed"last week[I am in Taiwan and only have season 4 now]....wow....it is so sweet when Eric grab Ryan's arm to comfort him.
    So I become a Eric/Ryan shipper now~~haha

Then I agree with
    Ryan was so concerned about Eric...and that is so good...
    ;)

13. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Welcome, greenlin ! :D Always good to have more Eric/Ryan shippers. Make yourself at home. But be warned - we have our minds in the gutter. :devil:

I think many of us are European, and we're only just getting S4 here. I hear about future eps, and I'm IMPATIENT waiting for them. :mad: You've all piqued my interest about Open Water now. Thank goodness it's a bit closer than Curse of the Coffin.

Nailed is a great Hardy Boys episode. Possibly number one? Urban Hellraisers has some fab moments in it too. I loved it when they were sitting together playing the game. And Eric calls Ryan "Gameboy". :eek: OOoooo! *Squees* Sorry. Must get control of myself...

SwiftTales , I can think of no better reason to walk behind Eric than to ogle at his bum. :p But then Eric might want to walk behind Ryan for the same reason. :p Especially in those tight trousers he was wearing in ... High Octane, is it? :p :p Mmmmm... *mind wanders off to the gutter*

14. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Oooh! I think we get to see High Octane next week, can't wait! :p

I like your theory about the whole bum oggling thing, SwiftT! Totally makes a lot of sense. :devil:

inge, the pics look like Eric's mad at Ryan in Open Water, but he's not. The moment, was imho, pretty slashy, and made me smile! :D Eric was getting upset about finding out that Marisol had been interrogated by the FBI. Ryan realized that Eric knew nothing about it and told him what he'd heard when Eric pressed for answers. And when Eric got upset even more, Ryan looked at him with those puppy eyes and told him that he's just the messenger. Eric, of course, couldn't resist the puppy eyes, and backed off considerably. I'd say you could even see his face softening after looking at Ryan. He said, something like, "okay... alright, let's drop it" And that's when Ryan apologized (I guess for bringing it up). But I thought there was a really tender moment between the two; almost seems like they've really gotten a lot closer and have been spending a lot 'time' with each other to be interacting like that. *cough* read between the lines here :devil: *cough*

Oh, and welcome, greenlin! :D Always happy to meet another Hardy Boys fan. Our minds do tend to remain in the gutter a lot here, so be warned. :lol:

BTW, where's Tinkerbell?? :confused: I haven't heard from her in a while.

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Welcome greelin! :)

Thanks for the info Shadowfax.
    oh yes, Eric can't resist Ryan's puppy eyes. Ryan only has to look at him and Eric does everything Ryan wants.
    and of course, Ryan wins all the fights between them.

Ryan: are you still mad at me? *insert look here*
    Eric: yes,... erm, no...., I don't know. it's so unfair that you look at me like that. you know I can't resist you. I'm not mad at you. *hugs*

oh, and I read between the lines Shadowfax. you always have to read between the lines when it comes to Eric and Ryan.

Ali, the synchro sucks. Eric called him in the German version: gambler instead of 'gameboy' :rolleyes:
    it ruins everything.... :(
    I so love the moment as Ryan said the famous 'because you keep shooting me' (or something like that) quote and Eric laughed. sooo cute!!!
    awww, I have to watch the scene again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.