Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

*runs into CaRWash thread* Oh I love this ship, not to mention the thread. I was in the Togo thread and we were talking about Ryan accidentally ripping his *very* tight shirt, therefore exposing his chest :p But I was thinking, I think Calleigh should rip it off. :devil: It would take waayyy less time and everyone would be happy if you know what I mean :lol: I just had to say that because I couldnt in the other thread. Thats why I love this one :D

Thanks for the comments on the picture everyone :) :)

Now, a nice CPOTD from... "Boa" :p

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Sex and Taxes)

[​IMG]

Credit: Nikki :D I love this pic. Very good cap ;)

2. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Is it just me or that smile in current English is translated as "I love you"? :confused: *checks on CaRWash-English/English-CaRWash dictionary*
    Yeah, I was right. No big deal, though... We already know how they madly love each other. *chuckles*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Skeletons was a good CaRWash ep for s British CaRWashers. Not alot but the scene when they kinda flirt over the stomach contents of the frozen vics was totally cute. Loved the way Calleigh totally wanted him. She was GAGGING for it!

4. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Guys if we are freaking out this much over a little touch... imagine what would happen if there was a hug or (dare i say it) a KISS?!!? It makes me laugh... Luna loved the ficcie! Need to type my next chapter and add my (sorry guys) M&Ms ficcie... :rolleyes:

5. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay!! I'm all for that...sounds good to me! :devil: Yummy! :D

**Mo double checks her CSI-ship-body-language encyclopdia....** Yup Luna you are correct! That is TOTALLY what that smile means! :D :lol: She's just SO cute...love it! :D

Lol, yeah Kate I think this thread would literally explode if we got a kiss...heehee! :lol:

6. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

I agree Kate, if they ever do kiss and hook up all of us will be totally fainting. I may be a little jealous and say bad things about Calleigh at first but she's the only cough female cough I'd like to see Ryan with. No seriously only person really.
    nice potd Katie and Nikki I missed you today..Only one part..wwaaaaa.

Nathalie we need you in the rp..come back.

Speaking of the carwash rp if anyone has been readin it or being part of it I need your assistance in it. I'm stuck at my part...well not really but I want your info on which way I should go with my next part. Go read what I wrote and pm me your answer. I'm not postin my next part until I hear from some of you on which way I should go..come on a little viewer action in it. Your vote counts on the fate of it...Don't you all wish that the TPTB would take a vote on if we want cal and ryan together and then do it if the votes said yes.

Back to ryan and callleigh. I thought that the ep that boa's ex showed up in that calleigh's ex and maybe to be new b/f was going to be in that ep.

Did anyone see the preview for the November sweeps? I could have sworn I saw cal and ryan standing very close to each other looking down. It was fast and you know how it is. They get other actors that look similair to them and make you think it's them.

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hmm...I might go watch the November Sweeps preview now. Did I tell you how shock turned out here? *goes to think back* Yeah I did. Ah well. I loved it. :D

If they would kiss, I would faint, stand up, faint, stand up, watch it again, faint...you get the point. OH and squee, preferably with someone else. ;) And post a CPOTD from it of course!

Sue, get your ass into that other thread, I know she's not the only person. Now go, run, before I chase you. :devil: Oh and I'm back now.

Katie, once again thank you very much. Did we tell them about that Ryan/Boa fic? No? Should we? You think their hearts can keep beating after that? Okay I just will. So, Katie and I were reading in ff.net, while talking to each other over microphone, and it went something like this:

Nikki: OMG I see a Ryan/Boa fic!
    Katie: OMG NO way! Are you serious?
    Nikki: Yeah right there. I'm gonna avoid it.
    Katie: Yeah...
    Nikki: Okay I'm gonna read it to see how it goes.
    Katie: Me too...

*silence for a while with occasional OMG's and UGH's*

Nikki: OMG OMG This is not true!
    Katie: What?
    Nikki: Ryan calls Boa BABE! That's our word!
    Katie: *gasp* NO! That's so totally our word!
    Nikki: OMG!

and then my mom came in to tell me it was time to stop. :rolleyes: But it made me think of the RP, so I read it to see if I could get inspiration out if it. And I couldn't. :( OH, no offence to Ryan/Boa lovers reading this, though I seriously doubt if any CaRWash shipper is also a Ryan/Boa shipper. But still...HEHE, do Katie and I look like complete fools now? Sorry Katie! :lol:

back on topic: Babe is our word. Calleigh called Ryan babe, and that's not something we're gonna forget. *looks at thread title*. You think we CaRWash shippers could get copyright on the word 'babe' used in CSI:Miami? :lol: :rolleyes:

Luna, Mo, where can I get those dictionaries and encyclopedias? I think I missed those! :eek:

8. Leonie

Leonie Witness

omg, if there would be a kiss...I...I would...die.

Of course not really, but...awwwwww, that would be so cute!
    This just has to happen!<33

jpojktfoljikoföiudtlpozfoig

ok, I have to see this "Coffinthing" ep. It does sound soooo good (for CaRWash of course^^)

9. Leonie

Leonie Witness

lol, by the way: I was bored and this came out ^____^

present

hihi

10. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

^^^ love the present!

And i saw quite a few boa fics floating around ff.net and i was like...no (but thats just my opinion, to any boa fans ;))
    So i was thinking about a kiss and i would probably most definatley end up on a slab in alexx's morgue if that happened...what can i say? 'my hopes are so high that their kiss might kill me?' (ok so i changed the words a tad but can ya blame me??)

So anyways i was watching nailed again, and i saw a glint in calleighs eyes when the pushing off the dinner plates was suggested...ryan was totally thinking what we were :devil:.
    I also saw the preview for november and i think we are gunna get at least some carwash scenes, the little clips we get between big ones provide me with hope :rolleyes: what can i say im an optimist :lol: :D

11. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hello fellow CaRWashers! *waves* :D

I've been lurking a while and decided to delurk a moment. Not sure if this has been talked about yet, but I loved Calleigh and Ryan's interaction in COTC. Did anyone else see the way Calleigh put a hand on Ryan's shoulder when they were walking through the cemetery and she was teasing him about being scared? Totally cute and lol funny. I love how Ryan played it off cool, but Calleigh could see right through. :lol: I tell ya, there's definite LOVE there, people! *giggles at the thought* :lol:

As a peace offering for being absent in a while, I've brought a gift by way of a fic. It's an update on my newest CaRWash story, 'The End of Innocence.' You know... the one that's AU, dark-themed, full of angst for all of you angst-whores, and Futurific Film Noir-inspired? I decided to go ahead and post it since Dutchie started chasing me. :lol: *hides* Anyway, here it is, and please let me know what you think. This is gonna be quite an undertaking to finish.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3162029/1/

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Hehe, I just started chasing this afternoon and BOOM she throws in a new chapter. :eek: Stay delurked Shadowfax, I miss you around here, and you miss my nice CPOTDs.

Shoulder touching, as I looked up in that dictionary I stole from Luna, means pure love. ;)

Leonie, nice present, and wow, long time no see! Come back here!

Okay, either I'm going blind, or my CaRWash eyes have left me, 'cause I saw Calleigh and Ryan in that promo, but never together. :( Between which other clips are they? I watched it 6 times but didn't see them together... :confused:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Sex and Taxes. Again? YES again.)

[​IMG]

See, you all love Sex and Taxes. Luna, what does the dictionary say about this? Something like: "Whoa why the hell haven't they jumped each other already?" :lol:

Oh and yeah, for those who want to know, I capped this myself.

13. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

*runs in here with Dutchie* :D Heh-heh... Thanks for the heads up on the 'other' thread. I'll try to stay delurked as much as possible. I do miss being here. :D Nice CPOTD, btw. I love how certain angles just give the pic that Carwash Edge. Ryan looked like he just closed his eyes as he caught a whiff of her scent. :devil:

Ah, yes... shoulder touching = pure love! :p What else do we have in that dictionary?

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Nikki, we dont look like fools. We were just defending our ship. :D.... Right? :eek: :lol: That was actually hilarious. Not at the time, but after :p

I tried to look at the November Sweeps promo but it keeps getting stuck on H's face. :mad:

Shadowfax! :D Nice to see you in here again. :)

I added the © sign in there for fun :p Now no one can say it's theirs :D

Nice CPOTD. Its the manip look alike! :D

15. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

You two looked like total dorks. :lol:

Ryan/Boa fic, seriously and babe in it? Weird.

haha, it stuck on H's face? :lol: *rolls on the floor*

K, I think your having to much fun with those episodes things, aren't you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.