Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Fannysmackin' has just gotten added onto my list of favorite sandle episodes. There's also: Iced, Who Shot Sherlock, and 4x4.

I still like Who Shot Sherlock the best though. She asked him out! She also hugged him, was touching him on the arm and she gave him that adorable smile.

2. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

Same here! ^ Those episodes were totally Sandlish. <3 And it was so sweet when she asked him out in 'Who Shot Sherlock'! :) I was like: 'Greeeg! Stop working!' :p

3. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Don't forget 'Gum Drops'. All the gold stars in the world for that one lovely scene. *grins*

4. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

And in Iced when they were sharing those looks :)

Do you ever notice that Sara and Greg look at eachother in a special way? She's always smiling and Greg always sneaks looks at her behind her back. It is so cuteyful. :D

5. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Of course, no disagreements from me! Their looks are sweet and flirty, and we know that they love it as much as we do. ;)
    It looks like we're discussing the top sandle episodes, and in my book that counts as a topic worthy of lengthy discussion! My input would have to be Organ Grinder. The way Sara said she could really just kiss him always makes me grin. :D She got so close to him and he looked so embarrassed. Major 'Awwww' sandle moments in that episode! Why did Sara have to get wrapped up in that case!

6. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

He should of just kissed her!! :)

Instead, he looked away. It shows him turning his head back towards her to say something but he notices that she's gone. I wonder what he would of said...

Man they get too wrapped up in cases. Greg was too wrapped up in Who Shot Sherlock and Sara was too wrapped up in Organ Grinder.

7. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ So true! Their cases prevent them from going out together. :(
    And Lauren, I wonder that too. I actually wonder what would've happened if he hadn't turned away. Do you think she would really have kissed him? :p

8. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

You know, I was browsing through televisionwithoutpity.com and came across a review for 'Who Shot Sherlock':

Original article

Note: Liam = Greg. And be warned, like the namesake of the site, the reviews are harsh--yet exceedinly funny and wonderfully written.

9. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Ah yes, Sobell sure did write some great recaps on that site. But I really wish Greg didn't turn his head! What if... what if... so many what ifs with these two! Why must the little things keep them from being together? Work, distractions, Grissom... *cough* Did I just say that? :lol:
    Well my imagination likes to fill in the 'what if' blanks - that and fanfics. ;)

Happy Birthday frickangel! :D

10. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Thanks for the link frickangel and Happy Birthday *hands positivity cookies, Blue Hawaiian and Birthday Cake*

Organ Grinder is one of my favourite sandle episodes, she gave him such a big hint. One of the many reasons i like sandle is the not-so-subtle hints they give each other.

I agree Hestia it is always the little things that keep them apart, but then at the same time its the little things that keep them together, like the smiles and laughter. Like when he tells jokes and only she laughs how she knows little bits about him that noone else does, and how she gets obviuosly jealous that Sofia had been to his appartment.

11. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Hestia and CSIangel17! *munches on cake and cookies*

You know how it is, when a girl falls for the guy she wants yet never truly seeing that her best buddy is actually the right man for her? I'm seeing a lot of that in the Sandle fandom.

~Jo

12. Tananda

Tananda Victim

Merry birthday, frickangel , and many happy returns!
    I'm a newbie here and a confirmed Sandler. Loved all your stories - please keep up the good work!

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Happy B-Day frickangel! Hope you're having a great time! :D

Wow, have I been away a long time. So many posts and they're all so interesting. Let me see, my favourite episode...oh, there are so many! I think I'll have to go for:
    1)Fannysmackin-Hand-holding, hair rubbing, do I need to say anymore?
    2)Iced-Blowing up toilets together-now that is love!
    3)4x4-The shower scene!
    4)Organ Grinder-Because she could really, really kiss him right now. :lol:-classic Sandle moment.

BTW-Welcome Tananda :D :) :D. It's so nice to see the Sandle world getting bigger!

14. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

:lol: Hasn't there already been a list of Sandle moments released? :D. Like 20 of them?

But when it comes to my favorite of all, that up there is my favorite. 4x4... shower.

I'm a bad ass, I know...

15. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeah there has but we could always complie it again, because we've had Fannysmakin' now?

Organ Grinder and 4x4 are my two fvourites that ive seen, just because they both make it so obvious they like each other, but why dont they ever do anythung?. Never mind, im sure after Fannysmakin at least Greg might now do something about it :) But i like the moments where they show how they both know each others personality, like in Harvest with the garbage scene, and in Nesting Dolls, when she reassures him :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.