Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Thanks for the caps athlov! :)
    wow, he looks really HOT. I like this shirt. :D
    and he also looks cute in some pics. awwww

Thanks for the pics Ali!
    shane also posted some promo pics in his gallery. you can find the link in the Miami Picture Thread.
    The episode is called 'High Octane'. I posted information about it in the Spoiler Thread. :)

2. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

AliGtr I found those promo pics last night on csim online and almost fell off my chair...The one pic where ryan and delko are jumping out of the way of the car is crazy looking. But yeah in those pics are those pants he has on tight enough???? especially the one he's kneeling down..OMG I about fell off my chair twice on that one...Can't wait for the EP now...lookin good in blue with tight pants...OMG..yes oh yes.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hay Dios Mio que cosa mas linda!!! :lol:

Woot He just keeps getting hotter and hotter with every episode! lol I sure hope he'll get more aggressive as well! :lol:

4. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thanks for the pictures athlov. :lol: It's the combusted laptop :D *cough* Sorryy ;)

:eek: I saw the promo pictures for "High Octane" but I didn't see the last 2! :eek: His pants are sooo tight.. Forget about him ripping his shirt.. We have a better chance with the pants :lol: ;)

I love his smile at the end of COTF. It's so big and cute :D Makes me want to hug em :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

OMG ! :eek: thanks for all those nice pics. I'm very busy right now and couldn't go through all the pics and spoilers yet, but last episode sounds really good. Jon is so HOT, i'm speechless.

Love that purple t-shirt. It's so tight that on some of the pics you can notice his... nipples through the t-shirt. :lol: *dies to touch*
    It's good to see him laughing too. I mean, have we seen him really laughing out loud before this episode? smiling yes, but laughing... :confused:

6. Krinkle04

Krinkle04 Hit and Run

Ohhh Athlov you are my manifest destiny!
    I was hoping upon hope for some new buttcaps, especially from that ep, and I got 'em! YAY!
    :devil:

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I am so totally in love with Togo after last nights "Skeletons". He looked absolutely amazing in the white jacket-jean combo. And Im finally swayed by the hot short hair. I want him. BADLY! What did everyone think of him in "Skeletons"?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. Guest

Guest Guest

^ I have totally died. Gorgeous men! And wasnt it even mentioned in "Silencer"?

10. Guest

Guest Guest

hehe oh yeah! When they compared Ryan to Jake and Eric to A. Rod.

Eric didn't even have a clue who Gyllenhall was! He mispronounced his name. Ryan was like "Its all in the eyes, I get it all the time." :lol:

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo ;). I love those pics, wow, he looks so hot in blue, thanks a lot AliGtr

It seems the new Ryan style is sweaters but no jacket *thumbs up* :D and the t-shirts. I prefer the sweaters, and I'd like they brought the sweatervests back at least for an episode :D *drools* *faints*

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Tell me about it! I do not like his style of clothing so far. What's up with all the orange or Salmon shirts + dark blue jackets? EEKKK :mad: I bet NBV has something to do with it :rolleyes:

13. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I like his orange shirts.... :(
    and don't forget, it's only clothing. ;)
    We all agree here that no clothing would be best (at least the upper part of the body). :lol:

about the promo pics: yes, the pants are tight. :eek:

14. Guest

Guest Guest

ahhh I don't mind the tight pants ;) :lol:

I kinda liked the preppy look he was going for in S3 if I'm not mistaking.....You know, the dressy shirt with the vests ahhh *starts daydreaming*

15. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.