Mac & Stella #6 = "I'm Glad You Stayed."

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by chaostheory08, Sep 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Oh no Cassie hon, no worries! :D Stel and Mac found the ring at their crime scene and Stella was trying it on to get it's size...and Mac was right there taking notes! ;) :lol:

For some reason I think it'd be hysterical if Stel and Mac went as Sonny and Cher for Halloween...wouldn't that be hysterical! :lol: :lol:
    J.F. I LOVE that! I could totally see that being the case...yay! They would be the coolest parents, fun but strict and just great! :D

Love your new avie hon...Gah Stel is so freaking gorgeous! Wow!!
    Lynn lol!! :lol: :lol: You better run fast hon...hormonal Stel after you...get moving!! :lol:

Hopefully we get us some good Smacked scenes this week...it's Stel centric, which is always a good sign for our possibilities!! :D :D

2. Gaby

Gaby Rookie

Has peyton gone yet? or is that just wishful thinkin!!!
    :D

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I was seriously hoping...cuz I want my Smacked to get together...they seem to be drawing closer every day!! Peyton isn't credited in this next ep tomorrow night...but she is credited for "Murder Sings the Blues" and then I don't know after that...so yeah she's not gone yet, but my guess is they are fading her out...hopefully! Not that I don't want Mac happy, cuz I totally do, but I want him happy with Stella first and foremost!!

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: Having a mental image of Mac & Stella dressed up as Sonny & Cher cracks me up. Maybe they could do a karoke version of I got you babe but in that case Mac would have to be drunk as a skunk. Anyway, I noticed I haven't been as dirty lately so I decided to make up for it. Yes, I know it's probably hard on all of you, especially Lynn but I decided to cap some photos from last weeks episode. Enjoy :):

Look how happy Stella is when she noticed that Mac has entered the room

His presence makes her so estatic & he seems that he's glad she feels that way

She can't contain her happiness judging by the fact that she's giggling so much

He never realized that he could make her so joyful & giddy

She's like a little kid in the candy store whenever he's around

Uh oh...the tongue is coming out. This mean that she's having dirty thoughts about him & he knows that as well :devil:

That is probably the best scene they shared this season. Even though Mac was slightly joking what he really meant is that he appreciates her in a romantic way. *melts*

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Lol, yeah. Hahaha....

But when the image of Mac as a Daddy enters my mind, it's always the scene where Mac is telling Danny that he's off the promotion grid or when he's comforting Danny.

My mom said if Mac is a dad, he would be a bit scary -- one look and I'd be damned if you don't obey hahahahah.....

Hey, if you think the ice-creme kiosk was fun, I was looking at my old Archie comics and saw this on the back cover:

[​IMG]

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh jorja_fan that photo story was very good *sighs* I really wanna see that episode but I have to wait at least 2 years *crying*

BTW, yesterday night I watched "Hush", the saving scene was good but I think the best part is at the end when he says thank you, and she's like well I'll do that and more for you ;)

Another thing, don't you have an Smacked song? Could you tell me the name and the singer? Thanks a lot!!!! :D

7. glam_chic86

Woah, you just reminded me that Hush was a major SMACked moment 'cause it had that moment where Stella saved Mac's ass from being crush. I bet he really thanked her that evening :devil:.

I found this spoiler in the spoiler thread in the CSI:NY forum...

Mac is surprised when his dead wife's biological son turns out to have a murky connection to Stella.

*squee* It's time to speculate :D.

8. chaostheory08

Oooooh, What would that connection be? They are taking "everything is connected" very seriously around here, eh....

I love the way Mac looked at Stella on the last pic.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

It could just be the stalking/following part talked about in earlier spoilers....but if there is a connection it should prove intresting, provided it's done right.

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I loved last week's episode when Mac said, "Oh, I appreciate you too, Stella."
    That was completely adorable!

Oh and I have just read the spoiler and I'm feeling very guilty now... I'm turning into a spoiler-addict and I think I need my fix soon.

Whereas I'm a HUGE Danny and Lindsay fan, I feel that it overshadows other ships on the show like M/S. And I can't believe the DL threads are on #12, while this is only on #6!! It's crazy!

11. chaostheory08

Yeah, it's insane.
    Considering Smacked is the original NY ship.

12. wynter126

wynter126 Rookie

I think it's because we take things slooowwwly, absorbing every essence of SMACked goodness. Also, we bear witness to al things Olive Oil, so we kinda slip on the way back to the computer units. :)

Since chaos started it, I might add in my own SMACked product experience. During a school fair, a booth named "Smooch" were selling lip gloss. The best one which matched me was SMACK. No kidding guys. It has great effects on my lips!

13. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, I know right! I couldn't get the image out of my head...it'd be awesome! Mac with a bowl-cut mop top wig and Stella with her hair straightened and long...they could totally pull it off! It'd be awesome! :lol: :lol:
    YAY!! The Gutter Queen has returned! :devil: :lol: I love your gutter side! ;) Fabulous caps by the way, I adore that scene! :D
    Lol, yeah I totally agree! This was such a sweet moment for them...and I know he was "joking" but I think he was just acting like he was joking...cuz you KNOW he totally meant what he said! ;) He SO wubs her!! :D

yeah I think Mel's right...the "connection" between Claire's son and Stella I think is that the son thinks Stella is Claire and so he follows/stalks her and she gets freaked out goes to Mac and he confronts the kid and finds out who he really is...so yeah that's the story I think! Which still smacks of Smacked goodness possibilities! :lol:

Lol, kissme heehee, yeah we move pretty quickly in the D/L thread! (I love both ships...they rock to me!) Here think of it this way...D/L's like a bullet train...it just took off into the sunset fast as, well...a bullet! :lol: And Smacked is the energizer bunny...not as fast...but it keeps goin' and goin' and goin'! :lol: :lol:

14. glam_chic86

I guess it's no surprise to anyone when I say that is probably the dirtiest thing I've read in a while & it didn't even have the intention of being dirty :devil:. Mo, you're getting better every time haha :lol:.

Tonight is the new episode :D! I am so excited but I will also be very mad if the writers do not make Mac comfort Stella. Out of all the team members he should be the one by her side in her darkest hour like the note from last week said ;). Who knows, maybe Stella will show her appreciation to Mac in more ways then one :devil:.

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

:eek: :lol: :lol: OMG! I totally did not even think of it that way until you said that...but now that you did... **Mo giggles evilly and falls straight to the deepest part of the gutter!** Wow, lol...that was totally good wasn't it! :lol: :devil: and you KNOW it's true...they just keep goin' and goin' and goin'! :devil: :devil:
    Totally with ya hon! I really really hope Mac is there for Stel, and comforts her...you KNOW he'll want to so I really hope the PTB let him! **fingers crossed!**

And yeah you can bet Stell will properly thank him for that later! ;) :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.