Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

That would actually be perfect. I think the problem is just that they WANT to prolong a little angst. Like I said, if this was real angst they would have Sara crying or looking furious. As it is, they're going for ambiguity. Is Grissom REALLY leaving her? Nah. Is their relationship really in trouble? No. Do TPTB want us to think it's a possibility? Of course! I think that I'd much rather see a scene like that upon his return, though. Have her being sort of cold-shouldered to him, and then finding a little present in her locker from wherever he went. Her private smile, and then the locker closes.

2. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome Sarah.. I'm just pissed off that he's going to be gone.. one thing that doesn't add up.. is that his play runs from Nov..to Jan.. not starts in Jan.. so once again that Ausiello has things wrong.. and he adds his own little snippets that I don't appreciate.. :( just the facts dude.. no spectulation.. saw this on 'SPIKE tonight "Swap Meet" good one.. :p G/S walking together.. again... :p

[​IMG]
    [

3. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

I dont know but for some reason i think that they are living together. Who else thinks the same? I mean according to my timeline they've been together for a little over a year and lets face it they're not getting any younger. Which brings me to....
    if they are leaving together i can see why Grissom would just take off and not tell her cause he will tell her when they are home. But if they are not yet living together i love both ya'll ^ theories and then after we all go AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww that was sooo sweet!

4. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

I think they should be living together. I would love to see him come back and kiss her and say he was wrong for leaving. I love any kind of GSR scene though. So even if there isn't a scene when he gets back about them, maybe they could look at each other like "I missed you so much!!!"

5. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

I definitely agree with this. I mean, it isn't like they are going to break up. I guess I can say that in all confidence because if they were going to break them up, they wouldn't have waited so long to bring them together. Billy Petersen is probably leaving the show in a year or two anyway so there isn't as much pressure to make sure the audience doesn't get bored with the whole Grissom/Sara dynamic. It's kind of like the whole Ross/Rachel thing (please, reminisce with me). They made the decision to get them together (then apart, then together) during the middle of their sophomore year. That's rough because they were pretty much obligated to break them up so the audience wouldn't get bored. And they did, again and again and again (but I digress...) The point being, I think the MOST they are going to do is throw some good ole angst at us, but it won't lead to a break up. Also! They whole locker/love note scenario. So adorable. But it begs the question: would he sign it "Gil" or "Grissom"??

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Well, I think it has to be "Gil" for the sake of symbolism and continuity. When he sent her flowers back in the day, he was too afraid to put anything but, "From Grissom." She (and we, darnit) deserve him to put "Gil." That's why I chose the whole note scenario and not JUST a gift. Actually, it started as a note, then evolved into a gift, something she could wear and keep with her to think of him and know he was thinking of her. The note is the key, though. He needs to put something simple, something "Grissomish" that would allow her to be a little more relaxed with him gone, knowing that he loves her and he'll be back for her. So, he better freakin' write, "Love Gil" in my scenario! :)

7. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

Ausiello has mentioned Cotton Weary....I mean, uh, Liev Schreiber, is taking over the shift in Grissom's absence. What do we all think? Will he be just a hot version of Ecklie (maybe even someone who makes Ecklie seem nice) or a suave charmer chasing Sara's tail? Or something else? Who knows? Ideas (mainly around how he'll relate to Sara and vice versa)? Do you think Grissom knows/chose him? Theories on what their relationship might be? Hmmm...I would laugh if Liev's character was Ken Fuller. Heh.
    Sorry, spoiler-free people. I know you're not getting much from us at the moment :(

8. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

So, how is this a "big name"? I have never even heard of this guy. And if you hadn't of said "Cotton Weary" I wouldn't have remembered. I guess because the people at Nip/Tuck snatched up Rosie O' Donnell they had to fall back on this guy. Would be pretty interesting if he took a certain interest in Sara, though. Can't say the same for Rosie O' Donnell, ugh. But I doubt we will be made to like this guy too much, you know? Maybe he will be a gigantic tool and Grissom will be made to look kinda like a hero upon his return by kicking this guy out. That's my theory.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I would totally love the butterlfy necklace scene ! Imagine Sara being in no good mood and maybe angry, frustated and a little bit afraid of things to come (Grissom staying away, you know even when you are in a solid relationship the partner being away is dsturbing). She opens her locker and there it is, a little present from her man with a card attached and its says something like, IN LOVE; GIL , PS: I MISS YOU!

10. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

Well if you ask me I think that he was the one who started the whole thing. I mean, he didn't have to bring up that fact that being on a plane enhances the sexual experience in the first place. It didn't really have anything to do with what they were doing. I mean yeah it kind of had something to do with having sex on a plane, but after she said the two might not have known what was going on in the cabin, the first thing that pops into my head to say is not, 'hee hee guess what? It's more fun to get it on when your way up in the sky!'
    Then when he said that she was like, ‘Ok then, and how prey tell do you know that?’ and he’s like, ‘oh crap why did I just bring this up?’ and when she asks what magazine it was he’s like, ‘umm…uhh…foren…applied…Applied Psychodynamics in Forensic Science! Yeah that’s it.’ So IMO I think what he said was total bull crap. But of course that is in my little Grissom fantasy riddled brain.

P.S. I know this if way off topic but all you episode wizards out there, can you tell me if there has been an episode with a case involving like gymnastics stuff. (I mean besides the Cirque du Soleil one.) Because I have an idea for a fanfic but you know I don’t want to do something that they’ve already done on the show. Thanks.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Speaking of timelines, what are everyone's ideas on GSR timeline? Still haven't seen every single episode in Season 6 (which is when I assume they got together), so I'm curious to know what everyone thinks...

Edited: because I'm about to graduate from university and apparently still can't form a coherent sentence. :confused:

12. jordan

jordan Rookie

AWWWWWslktjqwpeoityuq!!!!!11!! I think I'm tearing up...I really think I'm tearing up from the thought of that...*cries* Okay, I second that idea! And I third it, and fourth it, and so on. Omfg I'm inspired to write a fanfic now. I think I will. A short, sweet, too the point fanfiction about that idea that I am totally in love with. But I'm thinkin butterfly...but ladybug works for me. Anyway, I'm also very very mad that ALREADY they're saying "and maybe a break from Sara" about Grissom leaving. No. :mad: Flat out, no. It's not allowed to happen. I'm notgunna lie, I'm all for the angst stuff, but needing a break from her!?!? Nooooo. Everything just started, they can't think about splitting now! Actually, I have no idea when everything started for sure, but oh well! I don't even know what to say except NO! :mad: :mad: Grr. Damnitt!!

13. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

i generally think it was between the grave danger incident and the start of season 6. cos from the start of that season grissom seems very different to how he was previously. a lot more relaxed - he allowed himself to be more eccentric than he has been since season 1 i think (i.e. the straw hat!)

14. Sara_Grissom_Fan

Sara_Grissom_Fan Prime Suspect

its interesting you mention grave danger, i just got done watching it and came here to comment :)

my god what an amazing two eps. i was so engrossed. i really warmed to nick in the eps, i always liked him but now i really like him, man is hot.

anyways, i loved it cause it felt like a team ep, and i really liked the scene between grissom and sara at the beginning, about his certificate of honorary ownership of
    Trigger. it was so cute. kinda tender, how shes obviously amused while hes explaining to her, but shes trying to hide it, but then she makes it obvious shes amused when she says 'And then you thought you would frame it.'. haha, it was so cute her expression, and his was in return too. also that eps after snakes and nesting dolls, so it means all the more i think. cute ep, i liked their subtle interactions, and again, AMAZING ep.

i kinda get what you mean, that he brought up that useful titbit, when it wasnt really the place to, it kinda was to do with that they were doing, but that info wasnt really needed, but i think thats grissom, and he was just so 'case minded' he kinda said it before he spoke, he just remembered it and said it, it wasnt till after that i think he realised it probably wasnt best to mention stuff like that in front of sara. plus, at first, she was absorbed in what he's said and was like 'well its good, i wouldnt say its that good..', and then when she catches his reaction she kinda realises what he said, then i think he realises its getting on flirty ground and so he tried to steer the convo back, but she wont let him. i still think he remained calm during, but like sara said, there was flirting from both of them towards the other in that scene. sara more so throughout, grissom towards the end.

but i agree, he probably wasnt telling the truth. but like someone said, he seemed certian, but thats grissom.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah I just watched Grave Danger for the first time a few days ago. AMAZING episode, one of the best I've seen so far, I think. It made me understand why so many people are HUGE Nicky fans.

I could see Grissom re-evaluating his life and his relationship (or lack thereof at that point?) with Sara after that episode (fanfic idea?). Maybe he realized that it wasn't his work that meant so much to him (ie. the Butterflied speech where he talks about how he worked so hard to get where he is and couldn't give that up), but the people he worked WITH. Also, it could have easily been Sara in that box (fanfic idea?), or Grissom himself. HMM I wonder how Griss would have handled it if it HAD been him in there (fanfic idea?).

Still can't pinpoint an exact episode/time when it first happened though...first started seeing eachother in a non-work-related context, first hooked up, first kiss...(fanfic idea?) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.