Numb3rs

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Guest, Apr 8, 2005.

1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Vince Johnson, minor league baseball player, dies during the middle of a game from an overdose of steroids. The team meets Dr. Phil Mandel, who is illegally giving out shots of the drug in exchange for money, and he makes a deal with the FBI for immunity in exchange for a list of his patients. They then track down Vince's old high school baseball coach, who admits to giving Vince the steroids and says Vince told him his secret was going to get out and when it did, he would have to give the police his name. Richard Clast, Vince's agent, and Weaver, the team trainer, are also implicated.

Sunds like the weakest episode yet.

2. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

That is a neat acronymn.

I can't believe that she was going to try and blow up the who FBI crew, so glad that Don shot her. I was so happy that Lou Diamon Phillips was on there again, I always love it when he guest stars on the show. I met him before so that's why I love seeing him on tv.

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

- Waste Not: The FBI is called in when a sinkhole develops at Mathers Elementary as a shady construction company for whom the principal's brother-in-law works for is redoing the basketball court on the playground. Several children become trapped in the sinkhole and then a grandmotherly volunteer who is pulled in while trying to rescue a little girl dies of toxic fumes. The FBI must determine what caused the deadly fumes and who is responsible. Josh Malina is joining the cast as a federal prosecutor. He will recurr.

4. CSI_Chic

CSI_Chic Police Officer

Hey has anybody else noticed that they don't have opening credits anymore???

5. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

I read that and laughed :lol: Nice change from the usual someone killing someone type story.

Is Diane's pregnancy being written into the show? That would be awesome, but the way the Meghan/Larry ship is going, that's a stretch.

Also,
    Peter MacNicol isn't going to be on the show past the 11th episode this season b/c of his work on 24 :( David Krumholtz said in an interview that something really special is supposed to happen to Larry to cause the absence. Some people are speculating that he goes into space...that seems kind of weird. I don't know what else it could be, though. I mean, it has to be something to do with his research, probably?

Yeah, I miss the credits :( I was looking forward to seeing what the new song would be this season :p

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

prokaryote you have a great banner, but unfortunately it is a bit too long for the boards requirements, banners should be no larger than 75 in height and 220 in width. Could you please adjust it accordingly? Thanks. :)

7. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

:cool:I started watching Numbers season 2 about a few weeks ago.. and it's nice.. am hooked on...it's amazing how he can actually use math to solve the crime but not many people understand how he does so...

8. disprncss358

disprncss358 Rookie

NOOOO..... why does he have to leave that is like so unfair.

9. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I was wondering, what did Charlie tell Don and Alan at the end of tonight's episode. I got a call and missed the last three or so minutes.

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Don, Colby amd David enter a hotel to speak to Senator Martin Tallman, who has been receiving death threats. Senator Tallman is later shot with a similar weapon and circumstances that then kills psychologist Paul Davis as he and his wife are having dinner at a restaurant. The man, Carlos Costavo, turns the gun on himself then walks away when it misfires, leaving the weapon on the table. Evidence leads them to Sam Finney, who has been selling guns and other weapons. The FBI begin to investigate the prison where Costavo and Finney met, where they believe some problematic drug testing on inmates in exchange for reduction in sentences is occurring. Something happens between Charlie and Larry to cause a great tension.

11. prokaryote

prokaryote Witness

Tension b/t Charlie and Larry? I guess this has to do w/ wherever Larry ends up going? Hmm...
    Give me some more Larry/Megan, pweese :D

12. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Do any of you know the answer to my previous question.

13. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Season 2 has just started here in the UK, it started on monday 23 and i already love season two even though i've only seen 1 episode. I love S1. It's a really good show, one of my faves. Fave characters Megan and Don as well as Colby, i like the others as well though.

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Soon as there are a lot spoilers in this thread and everyone seems to read the spoilers, would you like me to add a spoiler warning to the title or would you prefer to keep using the spoiler code?

It's just a thought. :)

15. Natasha Romanoff

Natasha Romanoff Police Officer

Keep using the spoiler code please because i don't want to read any spoilers, i'm trying to stay spoiler free for Numb3rs but i've read a couple. I didn't realise there was so many spoilers in here, but never mind. Thanks by the way.