Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I like how your mind works too, Mia. :devil: :lol:

Okay, here's E.

E - Entertaining

I love her scenes with Brass. They go well together, like salt and peppah. :D When she's alone, she steals the scenes with her looks, stature and her no-nonsense attitude. But when she's with Brass, she can be hilarious. :lol: Not that she's not entertaining by herself, she is. She's witty when she wants to be. I love witty people. :D

2. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

F- Fatal

I think the shotgun proves my point. A Mad Sofia is a deadly Sofia.

3. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

The first and most powerful word to describe Sofia that starts with "G" is Gorgeous!! I know, I know, we already used beautiful...but simply Gorgeous is really what she is;)

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

HOT
    Do I need to explain?

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Investigative. She IS a detective, after all. ;)

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

J's a little hard. Didn't want to say juicy, so I'm going for joky. She does have a quirky sense of humor after all ;)

BTW, this isn't really turning into the discussion it was supposed to be, but so far I can only agree with what everyone is saying. ;)

7. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

I agree MiaCharlize everyone's points are nice. It would be better to put more into the reasons than one line. Being a MOD I do try to help out and keep discussions going because short posts can turn into spamming easy. ;) *waves at Destiny*

K for Kind.

Sofia shows kindness in many ways. The most heart felt scene I think we have gotten with Sofia was in "I Like To Watch" in season Six. She chose to go with the rape victim to the hospital. When the press tried to barge in Sofia's softer side emerged and she hugged the victim to shield her from pictures and questions.

[​IMG]

Then in "Way to Go" season six, I adored when she showed her kindness toward Brass by telling Grissom she would take care of Brass's daughter Elle if she was going to be problem. Her warm personality and smile light up a room.

8. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

L - Lovable.

When she lets her soft side show in either compassion or sadness, there's no way you could resist hugging her. Her humour, her determination... What's there not to love?

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

LadySara that's a very touching pic. Her hugging the vic. :)

M - Miss

That's right. Miss. Not Miss as in hit-and-miss. But Miss as in not married. YET. For someone so beautiful, no-nonsense and strong, I'm amazed she's unattached. Is she picky, hasn't found the right one, or are all the guys out there too much of a coward to date her? Umm, she doesn't have a bf right? I think she hasn't found the right one yet. And she doesn't see the need to rush anything. For the moment she's very much into her work. Guys, you can take a back seat. :p

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Boyfriend? *glances at my avi* No...wouldn't say so. I can't see Sofia to be the marrying type. She's too independant. I'm not sure how well her romantic side is developed, I'm sure she can be all sweet with the right person, but getting married? I think she's a lot like Sara concerning her view of marriage. Not strictly against but careful.

Anyways...N.

Natural. She's a very down to earth person. Wears little make-up, hair undone most of the time. She's compassionate, nice and friendly, she's a hundred things more, but all in a natural way. She's not over the top with anything. And she's naturally beautiful too.

11. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

yay, word game for our dear Sofia, thanks LadySaraButterfly!! :)

i'm also thinking another M word

M - mystique (to borrow from wikipedia, a personality trait similar to charisma; refers especially to a quality in certain people who easily draw the attention and admiration (or even hatred if the charisma is negative) of others due to a "magnetic" quality of personality and/or appearance)

she certainly has that certain kind of charm in her that no one can't deny noticing. and as i said earlier, she has my undivided attention whenever she's onscreen, so there :D

eep, sorry about that Mia, my page didn't update that i didn't notice we're already at N ehehe :D:confused: and i must say RIGHT ON!! you got her description on the dot, esp. on the natural beauty part ;)

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

On with O - orderly.

As a detective, she obviously needs to stick to the law and follow protocol. In ABRTI, she was very worried about having violated policy by shooting over Bell's cover (never mind that she breached protocol by coming to Grissom's office ;)). I'm sure she has proven herself in that respect in other instances as well but I can't remember another one for the life of me right now. ;)

13. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Powerful.
    That comes with the badge, gun & cuffs. But I think she's also physically strong. I can't recall her ever taking down a suspect with jsut her hands, but she very much looks like she could.

14. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

A quick example of orderly for you before I start my day.
    In the episode Dog Eat Dog(I think, will change the eppy if I got it wrong.) Sofia takes Nick to check on some drugs the vet may have used on a dog or human even. (Little foggy on that eppy) So Nick starts to ask her for a list of employees, suspects, etc and she whips one out and has it in alphabetical order .

If you go back and watch Mea Culpa you will hear her tell another example of how she is an orderly and detailed person. She is in Grissom's office informing him that she is doing his inquiry.

Anyone want to take the challenge and see if they can find what I am talking about? Its a job she did when she worked day shift for Ecklie.

15. Sofiafan8

Sofiafan8 Dead on Arrival

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.