Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Aww. OK well I wasnt sure what quotes should go in their from that scene, or the episode. So add or edit if I made a mistake :D Thanks for bringing it back Luna. :)

(In case anyone was wondering, those are the exact words. I watched it again to make sure :))

2. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

a'ight kiddies... IT'S UP!!

ya i'm not gonna lie Ryan looked mighty hott the ENTIRE epi... i'm watching it now... i love the quote "burn baby burn" i gotta admit that was the CHEESIEST line!! :lol:

Oh ya and on fanfiction.com i changed my penname to StoriesFromStudyHall since i write all my stories in study hall!

3. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Sandersidle rock on! Thanks for adding that! Gotta love it! :D

Lol, gotta admit I liked the "Burn Baby Burn" line! :lol: Cheesy as heck yeah, but funny! :lol: And Ryan was looking fine in this ep for sure! ;)

4. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Oh right, shoulder, back, whatever :eek: :devil: and thanks a lot for the quote ;)

Very good pics Saya_Ray *sighs* another CaRWash moment *writes the moment down in the points system list*

Oh Nikki that's one of my favorite CaRWash moments :D great it's very big now

5. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

That "whatever" sounds very juicy to me. :devil:
    Man, I can't believe Emily gets paid to touch Jon's muscles. *is envious*
    Now, take a looksie at this:

[​IMG]

She's totally mentally undressing him. *joins eye-undressing*

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Your welcome Moriel and Reine. :D

Nikki, I thought you might like this:
    [​IMG]
    Ryan looks like he's enjoying the moment :lol:

Thanks for the pictures Saya!! :D Those are awesome!! Random Scribblings has alot of pictures too. It's where I got the one above from :) ^^

*Joins in eye-undressing* :devil:

7. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Damn that episode looks good!!! :mad: I aint seen it yet :mad: But on a brighter note i did manage to watch deviant!!! and today i also watched skeletons, did anyone else notice how both ryan and calleighs clothing matched?? (maybe im the only one that obsesed but hey?!? lol) anywyas i was like...its almost like they totally planned what they were going to wear...together!!

SQUEEEEEEE shoulder touch!! I am now officially convinved that TPTB are planning something! Alothough i did have this bizar dream last night where Calleigh and Dan Cooper were going out...i think i need re-purifying into carwash lol But seriously this is all adding up to a more than friends thing. On their own i know all these 'moments' we have picked up on could be rationalised as just good friends, but put them together and you have potential for alot more. There is no rationalising that...

8. CSIWATCHER

CSIWATCHER Police Officer

lol, yea they had some really good moments last night. Lol, yea that computer screen cracked me up. I was about to die laughing. I just hope that they have more of the moments. And I hope they become more than just good friends, because as alex21591 said there is potential for more.

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

The graveyard scene was funny last night when CaRWash was there together. It made me laugh.. Love that cap btw sandersidle :lol: very funny. The end was funny too when Calliegh kept going on about Karma and Ryan was all worried about that coffin. This was an interesting eppy. Good, but very interesting.

10. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I loved the end, too. I wonder how the girl got the coffin without anyone noticing?
    I loved the graveyard Exchange between Calleigh and Ryan. "See, it's not so scary in the daytime, now, is it?" :lol:

I absolutely loved the spontaneous-combustion computer, though. That was my favorite scene besides the morgue one. (I nearly died of laughter then. more info later.) Calleigh and Ryan's faces were priceless. I couldn't say what they said without a straight face unless someone held a clown mask in front of me.

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Yeah, the end was priceless.

Ryan: Are you messing with me?
    Calleigh: No. That would be not so good karma.

I was like: "Yes she is messing with you, messing with your brain...look you're slowly starting to want to kiss her...come on..." :devil:

I'm gone today all day, but my dearest Boa ( :p) Katie will post a CPOTD for me. (I did cap it, but...ah well.)

The computer scene was my 2nd favorite, 1st was of course the shoulder rub. AWWW this eppie ROCKS! I can't wait to see the next one. *runs to see if promo is already on CBS* Oh no wait it's open water. I've just seen that one.

Shock, btw, was awesome. I kept score (yeah I'm pathetic) Ryan said 'Nikki' 16 times and Calleigh 10. :D I was a happy girl. They say my name very sexy. I taped it. I'm gonna watch it again soon. Flirting over my name, what more can a CaRWash shipper want? :lol:

12. DC_nz

DC_nz Hit and Run

Ok, my CaRWash moment that made me go squee, (in addition to the hand on shoulder part!) was when Ryan lifted up the police tape for Calleigh to walk under. Awwwww :) After last weeks episode with no CaRWAsh moments, this was very nice. To steal a quote from H...''burn baby burn''! :lol:

13. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Why does it sound like a fic prompt to my ears? *chuckles*
    I watched the ep yesterday night (comfortably on my sis's bed :lol:) and luckily I was already lying and I had (as Nikki wisely suggested) a pillow in my arms, cause otherwise I would have fallen off the chair and my uncontrollable SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!! would have been heard by the whole universe. *squees some more*
    It was sooo cute! Man, she touched him! And when I say touched I mean TOUCHED, in the sexiest double-intentioned way ever. She never misses a chance to finger his muscles. :lol: Abstinence (no need to specify from what) can be unbearable. :devil:

*runs off to write* (btw... CHAPTER 14 is up ;))

P.S. Here's the list, edited and revised to correct some small imprecisions. :)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Luna lol, yeah tell me about it! Why can't I get a job like that! Heck I'd be willing to do that job for WAY less than Emily asks for, I'm sure!! :lol:

Nice pic by the way! Awww he lifted the tape for her!
    Mmmmm, can ya blame her?! :devil:

Rad Lol, yeah the graveyard scene was totally cute wasn't it! CaRWash flirting at it's best...yay! And Cal with the Karma and Ryan all worried was way too cute! Loved it! :D
    szmanda I think that was supposed to be the curse! ;) I don't think the girl knew it was there...it was kinda saying she'd get what was coming to her I think!
    Nikki Lol, nice! :lol: I'm jealous, lucky you! Have fun today, come back on soon! ;)

15. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

Alright, I'm behind on this board for about a week, so a lot to read for me :eek: I'm sure Nikki is going to kill me :lol: I missed a lot, so here my stuff:
    @Luna: Love all that quotes. I have to print that and hang it above my bed :lol:
    @Nikki: Nice CPOTD, really
    @sandersidle: I like that laptop picture :D
    @Luna (again): I would really LOVE to see that scene you imagined :lol: I immediately got the picture :)

Now my own opinion about Shock. Just saw that yesterday. I loved the "You're fantastic" part :lol: And the way Ryan is happy, and the way Calleigh laughs, like "I already knew that :lol:" Loved the ep, but now my father says I'm not allowed to watch the last two eps this season :mad: Just because he's sick of CSI and wants to watch something different. And I only watch CSI: Miami, so it's only one day a week :confused: I'm really mad now, but maybe he's cooled down next tuesday :rolleyes: I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.