Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require a Pay Raise

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by EricaSJ, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Re: Gil <3 Cath #24: Kissing Her Doesn't Require

I believe that scene in the animation is when Gil & Cath are on their way to their appointment with the shrink in Face Lift.

Bully for you - I just saw that a few nights ago on SpikeTV. A cute CG moment (besides "the stamps" scene, of course) - is when Cath & Warrick arrive in the bathroom. Gil has his back to Cath as he's processing the bullet hole, but he picks up on her tone that she's found a clue with the orange paint fingerprint on the wall. He doesn't even look at her to notice. Then again in the hallway when they're with the principal (or counselor, whatever she was) and are going to interview a boy, Gil asks Cath if she's coming, but she stays behind to check out the locker. He seems disappointed that she's not coming with him.

Regarding Double Cross - jeez, the way they're going, MAYBE by the end of this season Cath & Gil will actually be able to have a real conversation between them - really looking at each other, talking about something even remotely personal and no third party anywhere near.
    OK, so I'm in La-la land with that suggestion.

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Maybe they need a chaperone because...no, I better not go there.

Actually, in the early years in Ireland, if anyone has seen The Quiet Man with Maureen O'Hara and John Wayne, they first started courting with a chaperone, then they were allowed to speak each to each other etc...

So really - Catherine and Gil are courting each other in the old fashioned way.

3. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

Anne I like the idea...Hell, i LOVE the idea :D

About Bully For You...Listen, I think I might SEE things, so I need you to check something.

Around the 34th minute, Gil and cath are talking to Brass about the case, after they've talked to the kid.
    So there's one point, where Gil is LOOKING at her breast. O.O I SWEAR, he's looking THERE and then he starts looking at Brass.

Please, am I seeing things that don't even exist? Tell me, because it could be, since T_TB give us nothing and I start creating them myself.
    :lol:

4. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Ah thanks.. Face Lift it is. I thought it was from Too Tough to Die at first cuz Cath was also wearing a leather jacket on that episode.

Fra you did your homework and watched BFY.. props to you. :D LOL! Its not unusual for Gil to be caught checking out Catherine, he really has a wandering eye, he likes to ogle. I'll try to check that scene out too.

And Anne that's a great theory. I wonder what is coolcatz's theory..

5. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

The spoilers are out for the ep Leaving Las Vegas. This ep will be the one where Gil takes his "sabbatical" and guess who Catherine gets to deal with while he's gone -- Adam Novack! But why couldn’t they time this for when Gil would be around? That could have led to some great GC scenes.

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It only makes sense for them to bring in Adam while Gil is gone. TPTB realize that they're going to lose viewers with Billy not in the episode. And what always brings in more viewers? Cath!Drama - of course. Having a returning "special guest star" like Alan - not to mention, some continuity from a previous season (did I really say "continuity" with regards to CSI? Yikes!) - it's the only way to keep things interesting.

Anne - you're really grasping at straws with that "old-fashioned courting" scenario - although I absolutely LOVE the JW/MO reference. TQM is an absolute classic. Duke/Maureen are my all-time favorite on-screen pairing.

7. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

alright, novak is back! it's a shame they are not going to be able to use the ep to its fullest though. but what can you say when your brain has checked out.

anne, you are so writing the gc quiet man fic now. that is such a cute idea. but i do have to "prove" you wrong about the courting. you see (now this is a BIG secret so shush, don't tell anyone :p ) they were actually dating in s1-s4. you can tell by how often he called cath dear (and how he made a special point of doing it when they were out of town). so anyways.

you know, that animation looks familiar. hottie, was that mine? and if so where in my photobucket did you find it? (needs a professional photobucket organizer)

8. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

um...that's really sad. I mean...For one thing, I think they're intentionally trying to downplay the GC dynamics, for sure now. Bring in Adam Novak while Gil's away? That's just....evil! I don't know, I was sort of hoping for a continuation of the WW storyline with Gil around. Might have been a more exciting spoiler.

9. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

LMAO I forgot to post that its from your photobucket. I like shopping in your gallery. I thought you're gonna be the one who'll be able to figure out from what ep it is, lol.. :D Its on your "Grillows" album.

And coolc Im with you, I hope Anne's gonna write her GC quiet fic idea. I also would want to read a fic about this:
    :lol: I just love your idea, hehe. They've become so ridiculous that this practically was what happened in Fannysmackin'.

csigrillow thank you so much for the spoiler. But the webmaster of WPAP said that..
    "Grissom should be in the ep episode Leaving Las Vegas." Who knows by some freak random occasion we will have another 1 sec GC scene on this ep, lol. :lol:

10. csigrillow

csigrillow Lab Technician

You're right, Hottie. I meant that he leaves during this episode to take his sabbatical and Ecklie does ask him if he's got Catherine up to speed so that better mean we will get a GC scene.

11. weepingwillows

weepingwillows Lab Technician

Woah.

*realizes I haven't been here in like a month*

Um... Hi.

*realizes there's no way I'm catching up on what's been going on*

*sees the latest spoilers* (Yeah, I checked the first and the last page, you gotta give me credit for at least reading something.)

Woah.

Novak is coming back? For real? OH YAY! *has been waiting for this for... forever!* If they won't give me any good G/C stuff, the least they can do is give me good Cath!Drama. I'm desperately out of the loop when it comes to spoilers (and when Billy/Grissom will be away and what not), but this is awesome! I knew there had to be a reason why I decided to stop by today. <--- psychic.

Oh bite me. ;) *mwah*

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Angie!!! WB! :) There's more don't go yet.. and you better ask Erica about the juiciest, meatiest Cath spoiler she read. :D :devil:

"Ecklie asks Gil if he's got Catherine up to speed about his sabbatical." OK ECKLIE SHOULD BE THE NUMBER ONE ON OUR SHIPPERS LIST. I LOVE HIM. HE'S AN ASS KISSER BUT HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH. AND HE MAKES GIL DO GC THINGS. So he orders Gil to tell Catherine that he's leaving? Geezass goodness, I have a new appreciation for Ecklie. :lol: Sorry, I had a caps lock problem. hehe. And Ali, in addition to your spoiler for 7x11 Leaving Las Vegas, there was also a scene in the script where Gil was looking all over for Catherine, he was asking around, looking at his watch and waiting for her to arrive in the lab, but she's still out investigating a case. :( Damn its already episode 11 and they're still apart. I wonder why he's so anxious to see Cath.. hmm. But it seems that there are too many things going on in this episode, lets hope they don't cut the GC scenes out, if there's any. *crosses fingers*

13. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

...Adam Novak! Yay!! But I'm not looking forward to much since T_TB have no clue how to deal with that precious thing called continuity. If they did, I agree that it could make for some wonderful G/C scenes.

Hmm?

BTW, I watched "Anonymous" the other day. *I know, I know, I know ...* Jealous Gil = Love <3 :D

14. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

An excerpt from the spoilers: Nick, holding the cooler and some bindies, walks down the hall, past Grissom's office. Grissom sees him and steps out into the hall. GRISSOM: "Where is Catherine?" NICK: "Not back yet. I got a ride in with the local deputy." Grissom looks at his watch. .... -->>Oh the suspense! *suspense* Why is he looking for Catherine?!??! Will Gil ever see Catherine before he leaves? I freakin HOPE so!!!
    LMAO Ashley too funny everytime I watch Anonymous that damn "I know, I know" Aint No Sunshine song pops up on my mind too. ;)

15. GraveyardIntern

GraveyardIntern Pathologist

Wow....I'm absolutely going to love that scene. Like...GC Tension/Angst? That's my favourite! And Cath!Drama? Hells yeah. That's going to be one hell of an episode. Does anyone know when it might air?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.