Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I hope you're right. I watched that preview a dozen times, but that scene was over in a nanosecond and it was extremely hard to make out the blurred form to the right. Me, I can't tell who that was that Nick was leaning down towards. I hope you're right and it is Greg, but really, only a peregrine falcon (birds of prey who have super-duper visual acuity) would've been able to discern who that figure was.

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

If it's the epi where Grissom gets the other Mini crime scene, Greg and Nick and Sofia do work a case together.

3. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

I am so ready for Nick and Catherine to have some more scenes together. I'm eager to also find out about her suppose love interest? Not trying to ship...it does deal with spoilers...

I also read somewhere that her husband in real life is suppose to come back...makes for an interesting story.

ALso...any scenes with the guys is cool...especialy Nick, Greg or Warrick.

4. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

Does anyone have a link for the preview that everyone has been talking about on innertube? I can't find one. Thanks.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Where's it mention a love interest? I didn't see that anywhere. *is confused*

6. Waiting

Waiting CSI Level One

Catherine's love interest I heard somewhere...I can't remember where in some interview I think. Sorry...I think it was with the lady that hosts BIG BROTHER....can't remember her name. I've also read it somewhere. Yeah...I heard this season she is suppose to have another love interest. GUess we will find out if its true...or just a rotten spoiler to make you watch the show!!! :D

7. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i vaguely remember something about it being nick that is supposed to have a love interest

8. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

According to YTDAW spoilers, Mr Marg Helgenberger, Alan Rosenberg, returns in episode 7x11 "Leaving Las Vegas". He will play Adam Novak, the lawyer who had an "encounter" ;) with Catherine in "Weeping Willows". Maybe, he will be Cath's love interest...

9. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

From YTDAW

ECKLIE
    Don't get me wrong, I think a sabbatical's a great idea. Take some time away before you burn out. Otherwise, you'll be getting migraines, snapping at your team, having an affair with a co-worker, all that mid-life stuff.

GRISSOM
    Didn't you just by a Porsche?

ECKLIE
    That's not mid-life, that's divorce.

:rolleyes:

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

i saw that too. i laughed. eckile :p

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Episode 706.. "Burn Out" showing Nov. 2. this is from the latest TV Guide...

Could this week's ep..a child/arson story line, that leaves Grissom crashed and burned..be the setup for William Petersen's upcoming hiatus?... Small pic of him included :p

12. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

OK so Ecklie doesn't know about Gill and Sara, and I need a link to the promo you guys are talking about.

also i read that Nick askes Sara if she knew that Grissom was leaving and she tries to hide the fact that she's upset from Nick, but they joke around.

and I think the love enterest for Catherine is going to be Warrick as always, and is it absalutly clear that it's Greg Nick sits next to? becouse if not, I want it to be Sara he sits next too,ok bye!

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CSI STAR'S SHOCKING EXIT Oct.30..Nov.5

Sometimes it's the little things that are the biggest problems!! I hear the miniture-making serial killer terrorizing the CSI gang this season, will resurface in January.. right around the time William Petersen heads off to Providence, to star in the play "Dublin Carol". Executive producer Carol Medolsohn didn't say wheter the little creep's return is connected to Grissom's two-episode sabbatical, hinting only that he'll need "a short break from the lab.. and maybe a break from Sara, too. :( He'll be gone just a few week's, but his office won't remain vacant in his absence. "Indeed, sources say Mendolsohn is "THIS CLOSE" to signing a big name to temporarily fill Petersen shoes. I hear Ray Liotta's free....

Source TV GUide..The Ausiello Report

well, after reading this I got nauseous :mad: no one can "replace or fill Grissoms shoes" and from what I understand his play runs from Nov./Jan..not starting in Jan... so the old "salt block" comes to mind..

14. Clarrisani

Clarrisani CSI Level One

Just out of curiousity - where can I find the latest preview clip? Over at CBS they only have the clip for Dog Eat Dog.

15. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think the new one's on cbs.com/innertube or at least that's where I saw it. You just click CSI and you may need to click to the main section for CSI if it takes you to the latest posted ep. The find the 'next on CSI' or whatever it is and that should be it...right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.