Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audacity

audacity Pathologist

See I'm just the opposite...as usual...I see the chemistry more this year...I think sometimes when they are 'teasing' us with romance or having someone else back away...we feel like they are sinking the ship. But now they are establishing deeper feelings between the two characters...not just flirting and cutesy stuff. Chemistry is rapport...that will always be there no matter what happens between them.

You'll see...this situation with Linds will only serve to strengthen their feelings. Danny is getting a chance to show care and concern for another person...this has been extended to him by all of the members of his team...it's great to see him showing this kind of maturity and honesty. Lindsay will get over her issues, resolve her past, and move on with Danny...I know it...and so far, I haven't been wrong about this ship.

Everyone said it would be dropped by the writers...it wasn't...everyone said (shippers alike) Lindsay was going to tell him that she wasn't into him...didn't happen...Danny was supposed to go off with Suicide Girl...didn't happen...lol. ;)

I feel this sense of hurt and pain between them...Lynn would call that angst I guess...lol...and while I love my fluff more than angst...this road block only serves to help anchor our ship in the safe harbor where it needs to be...and I should totally shut up now...lol. I see you, Lynn...hugs!

Hugs to all shippers! :)

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Oh, I don't think the chemistry is gone at all. I still have the utmost faith in our lovely ship. It's just that the amount of conversation is just so increased in comparison to last year that it seems a bit rushed to me. :(

And I don't think either one of them is gonna end their relationship or run of with anyone else (they so belong together :)). But I guess I'm just a bit afraid that the revelation of Lindsay's past is gonna put a sudden end to the on screen D/L interaction. Like TPTB have them say everything we need or want to hear them say in a few episodes and then be done with it.

And although I know our imagination is vivid enough to come up with lots of great off screen stories :devil: I'd still like to see some season 2-like interaction between them every now and then.

*hugs back

3. audacity

audacity Pathologist

That's cool...I can understand your fears. But producer/writer Pam will not allow D/L to be dropped...she promised mid season to us...I'm holding her to it. ;)

I think last year they were 'feeling' each other out...each one knew that they liked the other, but they weren't sure what to make of it. They were two people from two different worlds...the fascination with the other was interesting to them...you know the 'country girl vs. city boy' thing.

Now they know that they like each other and that their feelings run deep. They also know one another a lot better...which is a plus. But the past is coming between them. This often happens when you run from your past instead of meeting it head on. I think this is what happened to Linds...instead of facing her past she threw herself into her work, thinking she could move on and not think about it. Now it's coming to haunt her...I have no doubt that within this season her past will be resolved.

No fears my shippers....here have some M&M's...and some pie!

Message reads on the back of the M&M's:

Dear PTB,

We love our M&M's!! :)

4. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

Well, you and me both then. And I have no doubt a lot of others here too. :lol:

I think you're absolutely right about that. To me that's the main reason to explain her mood changes. One moment she's al confident that she can face the world and the next moment something happens that makes her realise that she still has a lot of demons to defeat :( . Now, she just has see that there is no shame in asking some help (after all, he has already offered it :D )to solve her problems.

That has to do it!!! ;)

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I like their interactions issued both ways. 2nd season, it was a very outward chemistry- they were very open about flirting with each other and making jokes back and forth. This season (so far) they seem a little hush-hush about it. I'm thinking mostly becuase of the hug. The hug really kicked off this subtle outward chemistry together. Last episode there was little of the season 2 chemistry which we all love dearly (the shoe part guys, he alsmot hacked her to death, no ha ha jk). I think both chemistry's were shown to us. The "Mom's suck" part he was a little bit cautious, now that he knows she's got something buggin' her. So, idk, I guess both chemistry's are good, as long as they are okay, I'm okay.

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I do agree with you guys on them testing each other out last season. It was entertaining to watch them last year flirting like crazy. And I know it sounds weird but I enjoy this season a little better.

I Personally think there is more of a love factor this year than a flirting factor. You can tell in Danny's eyes that he is greatly concerned about Lindsay and she is fighting the urge to just let him know about her past. I notice this after every episode that we see. The loves grows each and every episode.

I have updated "Masterpiece" . Right here

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I agree, everytime he looks at her his eyes are filled with concern... I love it, that's very angsty... or fluffy depending how you look at it. (That was just for you Mom, and mo :p ) This season is different than last season so far, in a really good way. Not sure whaich I like better, I'll need more to see.. ;)

8. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

I BOUGHT SEASON 2 ON AMAZON!!!

So that means keep up the list of the best M&Ms moments! Thanks mucho! :D
    Muah!

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my shippy buddies!! :D :D **Mo bounces in happily, bringing yummy treats of cinammon rolls and hot cocoa!!**

kissmesweet, kit4na hey buds! :D
    dutch lol, I gotta say hon I don't really have a problem with that! :D I don't have a huge amount of patience and so when they speed up relationships on tv...it's okay in my book! ;)
    Aud I adore you hon! Seriously, I swear our minds are identical! :lol: I totally agree...I loved the season 2 chemistry, it was cute and fun and flirty, yeah...but the chemistry of season 3 though, is so much better in my opinion...it's deeper and fuller and is tapping into real deep emotions instead of just more surface attraction, ya know! (Squee!! :D )
    Again I totally agree...I think this situation is only going to bring them closer together! Danny will want to be there for Linds thru this and Linds will lean on him and as a result their relationship will flourish, YAY!! And y'all seriously, Aud's right...she hasn't been wrong about our lovely ship yet!! :D
    You and me both my lovely friend! Pam is our D/L ambassador and anchor and she is so taking our ship happily right out into the ocean! :lol:

Aud I LOVE your siggy hon...yay for that, lol! **Hugs!**
    Oh no worries dutch I have every confidence she'll take him up on that!! :D Linds is smart she'll realize this whole mess would be so much easier to go through with help and then she'll run to Danny and talk to him and he'll hold her and hug her and then they'll work through whatever the mess is together! (YAY!!! :lol: )

Rad hello honey! :D I like the two chemistry's...nice! And I totally agree... **Mo nods!**
    Vex you rock! I SOOO totally agree with you...last year was totally cute, but more flirty and fun and surfacey almost and this year, is yeah more serious, deeper, heartfelt...it's definitely of the serious love variety! (They are SOOO in love, YAY!)
    Definitely fluffy my dear, it's always fluffy! :lol: Heehee! ;)

Kate lucky duck!! I'm so jealous, I want those DVD's!!

Y'all our ship is so sailing, I'm seriously grinning like a dork here...without even any other reason than thinking about our lovely ship!! YAY!!

**Mo flings gooey melting totally yummy ice cream at all her shippy buddies and bounces off giggling as she goes!!**

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Bless Pam. I'm so glad she's supporting DL!! Well, I have faith in the show and I know that they'll do a great job no matter what. I actually like that Danny and Lindsay are moving forward a little, instead of just the casual bantering and flirting... although, that was just adorable. :)

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah hon, tell me about it! The fact that she is behind our ship and supporting it, makes me so happy I'm practically giddy! :lol: She's a power player and she's on our side, which means our ship is so TOTALLY sailing! I mean it's sailing anyway, but with her behind it...it's sailing happily into the sunset with lots of squee-inducing goodness to go with it! :D :D

Oh and I was right!! That pic I posted the link to earlier...was from tomorrow night, so we get at least one scene where D/L are in the same frame together...lol! :lol: That's something at least! ;)
    For those who didn't catch it last time...:
    She's gorgeous...and seriously could he get any hotter?!!
    Him in red....her in blue....both freaking gorgeous!!

Enjoy! Can't wait for tomorrow...fingers and toes are crossed for at least a small amount of D/L goodness!! :D

12. DaftWeeHun

DaftWeeHun Witness

Is she pregnant?

13. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

what is it with lindsay and "that blue blouse"!!!!

didn't she wear that for like 3epis now?!

I think she is...(i even ranted about it on another thread!) :lol:

she's covering her midsection and she's wearing those empire cut tops, and if she's not covering her belly, she's in a coat--while the rest of the team are in top hugging shirts or great suits-- wait?! i'm complaining about the men in figure hugging tops and fine suits?!?!? slaps face silly what is wrong with me!??! :rolleyes:

14. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

if ya mean Lindsey/Anna.. thats kinda a taboo subject seeing as its jus speculation. we not allowed to talk about it :lol:

I hope there is gonna be some great D/L scenes tomorrow night.. even though it is mainly about Stella's emotions ... woohoo!!! great piccis MO!!!! :D

15. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

AMEN TO THAT!!!!

oops--my bad--:lol:...but if it was danny's... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.