Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaRWashLuvr

CaRWashLuvr Hit and Run

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

I'm all for a Christmas kiss.. the sooner the better, these two need to get together now! CaRWash is one of my favorite couple ships on tv.. i really think it will happen this season we've already gotten a bunch of CaRWash moments this season and it's only the 6th episode :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Photos- we NEED photos for all of those who don't live in America!! How they aren't together is totally beyond me, but I'm pretty god damm sure they will be by the end of the season. I can feel it in my waters!

3. Leonie

Leonie Witness

owwww, yes I NEED photos!! Whaaat, she rubbed his back?! Man, I wanna see it either +getscrazy+ o0
    ok, Leonie, calm down...
    nononononono, I can't^^

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I actually got to watch it! Yay! :D Of course I still had to get up at the butt crack of dawn this morning, so I'm almost hung over I'm so tired, but still...it was a good ep! :lol: There were several cute CaRWash moments! And yup she not only touched his shoulder, she rubbed it! Awwww! And then when it was her and Delko and Ryan at the end there, that was a totally cute scene too...and Ryan and Delko in the cemetery...cracked me up! That was hilarious! :lol: This was a great ep, freaky as heck, but still pretty cool! :D
    Sadly csiscreencaps.com has no caps up yet! :( Otherwise I'd post some for y'all...but yeah hopefully someone else has some good ones! :D

5. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Seriously? She rubbed his back? That's great :) I really want to see the episode now, but unfortunately I'll have to wait.

I love the COPTD, Nikki! Yeah, I decided to post in here :lol:

Let's hope the captures will come soon. And I'm sure they will come soon.

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Calleigh rubbed Ryan's back while on duty, so what? Why does this surprise you? Just think of what they do off screen, no wonder if they are starting losing the control during work. :devil:
    Put together a stressful day (for Ryan) and an amusing day (for Calleigh who was with Ryan), what do you get? Some good, relaxing midnight dance. One day we'll see Ryan coming out of the changing room with his shirt all messed up and we'll know why (honestly, have you ever seen a single crease on one of his shirts?).
    I can picture the scene... :lol:

Eric: Hey Wolfe, where's your OCD gone?
    Ryan: Uh? Why?
    Eric: Your shirt is a mess.
    Ryan *turns white*: I... Uh... Well, I...
    Calleigh *arrives*: Hey.
    Eric: Guess what.
    Calleigh: What?
    Eric: Ryan has just done someone.
    Calleigh *smirks mischievously*: Oh, really?
    Eric: Yeah, look at his shirt.
    Calleigh *chuckles wickedly*: Geez, who's the lucky girl, Ryan?
    Ryan: ...
    Eric: Wait a sec, Cal... Even your own shirt looks-
    Calleigh *turns red*: Gotta go. *disappears*

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG I just got to see 'curse of the coffin' (Yes I still live in Holland, long live Innertube, PM me if anyone needs more info on that ;)) And it was GREAT! :eek:

I LOVED the part where she rubbed his shoulder, I was squeeing into my pillow. But there's something else. I guess I don't have to use spoiler codes anymore since America has seen the ep, so:

At some point, Calleigh and Ryan go to get a laptop, and Ryan asks her if she thinks he's cursed, and she answers something among the lines of: "No, we're gonna put out this computer and take it back to the lab." Then it starts burning. It just combusts and goes up in flames. What immediately jumped into my mind was a very low-voiced voice over saying:

CaRWash. It's so hot, it can make laptops combust.

And that had me laughing for over five minutes. :lol:

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Game Over)

[​IMG]

8. IreneSH

IreneSH Victim

> TheCoroner

yes!!!! i am soooo excited!!!!
    that gentle pat means a lot right? And we have quite a few CaRWash scenes, actually~~The screen writers are making up for the last ep where they didn't work together! Hope and Eyecandies again!

moreover, i remember Cal said this to ryan "Don't be silly,i believe in science"~~yes, English is not my mother tongue, but that really sounds intimate,right? in my own language, we don't say "don't be silly" to a co-worker because that's impolite, we say this to people who we know won't be irritated but take in as a comfort~~~That's CLOSE~~

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

:lol: Nikki thats hilarious!! And so true.. Oh and I love the CPOTD.. I think it's very appropriate because he held up the tape for her again!! :D I was squeeing too!!

I bet when Calleigh rubbed his back/shoulder/whatever :p, she felt all his muscles :devil: Then I bet when they were alone she touched him again and again and.... :lol: :devil: muahahaha.

Where did that list with all the good CaRWash moments go? We should totally add this.. :D

10. Saya_Ray

Saya_Ray Police Officer

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yup we totally should, this was definitely a cute CaRWash scene...they are really cute together...I love it! And Calleigh when she laughed at him in the cemetery maybe I need to go watch it again (bummer! ;) ) but I swear her laugh got a little deeper and more sexy! :devil:

Luna that was totally hilarious! I would LOVE to see that, I can picture it in my head!! :lol: :lol: That'd be awesome! And you know Delko would tease them about that for weeks! :D

Saya YAY!! You rock! Thanks for the caps, those are gorgeous!! WOHOO!!! :D :D :D

12. alexx91

alexx91 Victim

Someone of you knows where can find of the banner of Calleigh/Ryan?

13. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

Luna i would so love to see that :lol: and like Mo said : delko would tease them FOREVER i think ^^ but i wouldn't mind as long as it happens :D

love that CPOTD Nikki and that computer-explosion scene was really hot so maybe it WAS CaRWash breaking that computer down not the piece of paper :p

i haven't seen the episode yet but this shirt ryan is wearing in those pics looks exactly like the one he was wearing in 'driven' ... is it the same ? and BTW he looks hot :D

14. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Oook, let's bring back our beloved CaRWash List:

3x03: You're crazy, you know that? You could have been gator bait on your first day.
    3x03: I'm glad everything turned out okay.
    3x03: Looking for this? I took the backdoor.
    3x03: I did sacrifice my lunch. Just remember that.
    3x05: Those are nice earrings by the way.
    3x05: You took my class.
    3x16: Let's go introduce ourselves.
    3x21: Making sure Calleigh's okay
    3x23: Eric: "You're always defending him."
    4x08: You. In the elevator. With me.
    4x08: So I guess you can take the girl out of firearms... But no you can't. 'Cause it's you.
    4x08: Ryan: You always take his side. Calleigh: Funny, he always says the same thing about you.
    4x08: Ever pushed aside the dinner plate to get some?
    4x16: You wanna ask me again in an hour over a beer?
    4x16: Ryan: You're not mad at me... Cause I heard we had a really big fight today. Calleigh: Don't believe everything you hear.
    4x17: Big day coming up for the both of you?
    4x19: You'd do the same for me.
    4x23: You have plans later?
    4x23: You're fantastic.
    5x01: You look very beautiful.
    5x01: Well, that's a... That's a nice save.
    5x01: Why are you beating yourself up? You just broke the case!
    5x02: I'm glad you're ok.
    5x02: Thanks Babe

I don't know the exact quote from last night's ep, so feel free to add. ;)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah sienna I almost think the teasing would make it that much better! ;) Cuz then they and the whole office won't forget about it...they won't be able to pretend it never happened...which means it's way more likely to happen again! :D ( I mean it would anyway with these two, but still! :lol: )

Luna rock on!! That's an awesome list, I was SOO hoping someone would post something like this, YAY!! Awww we got some cute moments! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.