Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

OH I love that Natalie. I love my togo pic you made me. It's my background now. My hubby just loves it hehe.

I think ryan would be the one to say "I love you" first. I think he's been holding in those words so long that if they ever do kiss and he gets the feeling she's into him ,he's going to blurt it out in a heat of passion. I think maybe calleigh will make the first move though. She's been waiting on ryan so long to get up the nerve she's finally going to say " the hell with it." and just kiss him someday out of nowhere. At least that's how it happens in my head.

Nice pic and manip Nikki. Love the sweater vest.

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Nathalie, I am SO exited for this ep, it's tomorrow. I'm even more exited because the dead woman in the case they're working is called Nikki, so I'll have them say my name probably, and flirting over my name-mate. Yay I want to see it now. :D

I just bought the second part of season 3 on dvd, which means: I have the whole season 3 on dvd! CaRWash goodness all the way! (just watched game over, got a nice CPOTD for tomorrow already :devil:)

Sue, I think I wrote something with those words once...to hell with it, and then she kissed him...or he kissed her...I dunno anymore. :confused:

Reine, no problem. Katie, I knew you were still half asleep. :lol:

3. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

im also so curious about the epi of tomorow i just wanna see it and it takes already to long..

Its funny that there is a Nikki in it but just like me there is a Natalia in it almost the same but im NOT like her..

I also liked the pic of carwash you posted before its great.. the way the are standing and looking to each other..
    :D

4. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Hi! *waves shyly*
    I know I haven't posted in a whily, but life is busy. sorry... I'm a bad, bad CaRWash fan.

about the 'I love you'.
    I agree Ryan would say it first. I'm sure he practised it often enough in front of his bathroom mirror. :lol:
    first, he stotters and he isn't able to say one straight sentence, but then he says: you know what, I love you.
    Afterwards he realizes what he just said and he would panick and flees. of course Cal runs after him and she says, you idiot, I love you too.

too corny.... :p

5. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Love the ficcie Luna!
    ha ha i'm so with you on that!
    Typing the next chapter of Bittersweet Symphony right now! :D
    OMG IBYM is STILL to be continued!! Wow seriously Luna you are my hero! :D

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Ahhh Halloween episode!!! Im gonna be right in this thread, freaking out if anything good happens :p I can't wait any longer :D

Awww, I like that inge!! Thats so cute. I can see that happeneing :D

7. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I have a present.
    web page

I have to go!! CSI's on. :p

8. Maze

Maze Rookie

Thanks for the present szmandatogoholic. Hey now that we have our own LJ I have to ask: Does anyone here do Facebook? Cuz if there a I few, I'll start a group. Oh, I'm liking this new eppy, (prays for more CaRWash interaction. I so have a plot bunny for a CaRWash halloween fic, it's just being chopped into small peices by Jefferson's nephews. (tell me if someone gets that reference)
    OK, the flirting scene in the graveyard was cute. . . as far as flirting in gravyards go.

VVV I missed that! Dang it!! VVV

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Did anyone see that? cal totally rubbed his back!!!! sooo cuteeeee!! :D

Awww sweet we have a LJ :)

10. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

did ANYONE else see Calleigh rub Ryan's shoulder!?! I squee squee squeeeed all the way home!! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

When did she do that? I watched the whole episode just for CaRWash moments, and I missed it...

12. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yes Dutchie hon, I really do need to go watch Deviant! **Mo runs to go and find Deviant to finally actually watch it!**

Nice CPOTD by the way, hon! ;) Them in a dark hallway...yummy! :devil:

Mmmmm, yeah I can see Ryan saying the "I love you" first...it just fits somehow in my head! :D

Awwww was there CaRWash touching?!! YAY!! She rubbed his shoulder, how cute!! :D

13. CaRWashLuvr

CaRWashLuvr Hit and Run

i totally saw Calleigh rub Ryan's back.. i was SO happy when that happened it was adorable.. tonights episode completly rocked!! all the CaRWash scenes were so cute and i really liked all the Ryan/Eric scenes they were really funny.. plus Jon looked AMAZING in that purple shirt!! ;)this was one of my favorite episodes this season

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

yeahh! She was like..

[they were in a cemetary where Ryan got scared. But it was day time.] Cal: "See, I dont think this place is very scary in the daytime. Do you?" *rubs shoulder* Ryan: Whatt? NOoo.. I wasn't scared." Cal: "I heard the whole tape you do know that, right Ryan?" (long story about the tape :p) Ryan: "So there was..(and then he rambles on about the case and ingoring what Calleigh said) Cal: *Giggle* "Nice change of subject" :D :D Sorry if thats not clear. But I gotta go :)

I rewinded the scene like a billion times :lol:

ETA: Ok I fixed it with more correct lines :)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awwww yay! That sounds so cute! I can't wait to see it...wohoo! :D

okay so then we're going for a Christmas kiss then huh...under the mistletoe...they get caught talking in the doorway of the break room...and people keep walking by and smiling knowingly at them...and finally they look at eachother like "what?!" and they both slowly look up and see the mistletoe...wouldn't that be awesome?!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.