Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Copy and Paste from another thread, the following Question and Answer Regarding "The Rock Star Puzzle".
    Second post from same thread:

2. Dee

Dee Rookie

k i've watched the preview again...i really do believe greg's upset though..his voice and his eyes.. I dunno.. he looks cute though, and I want to hug him..

the episode looks very emotional.. can't wait till next weeek!

3. CSIVegasMiamiNY

CSIVegasMiamiNY Pathologist

Where did you guys see this preview, was it on TV?

4. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

if it gets to youtube (not innertube!) tell me...

5. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

The promo on innertube is apparently for multiple episodes because one of the things that is shown is the twins. They talk about how they are identical and even have the same toe-nail polish. So.. thats not Burnout.

So, with that information, Greg's "checkmate" can be well after Post Mortem, when things will be a bit back to normal.

6. shanniegirl

shanniegirl Dead on Arrival

Did anyone else see the little snippit of Greg and Nick in that promo? I think it's them, sure looks like it...right after the body is being taken away on the stretcher...Greg is wearing a suit, sitting on the curb behind crime scene tape, and Nick is going to sit beside him, wearing a jump suit. Looks like it could be an interesting scene...

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NEWS

CSi is in town today to film flashback scens at the Fremont Street Experience and other Glitter Gulch locations..the shoot was originally scheduled for last week. "It's period Vegas..we want to shoot the period look", explains producer Louis Milito. The retro-style footage will be featured in this seasons 9th episode. "Living Legend"

Source- Carol Cling..Shooting Stars..Las Vegas Review Journal

GLITTER GULCH

8. Nirvana

Nirvana CSI Level One

Ohhh that Nick and Greg scene looks good :D I hope they have a nice chat about the things that have happened to Greg. Aww i hope its a cute scene. :) *is excited now* :lol:

9. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I just saw it too! I am so excited now, hoping they will have a nice heart to heart...I've so missed those two. It was quick but it was defintly Nick & Greg! :D If you blink you'll miss it, I was able to pause it right on them. It lloked to me like they were both wearing jumpsuits...

10. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I just want to see them work a case together, I know they are working one together, Greg, Nick and Sofia, I think it's in 7 x 10, it could be earlier, but I'm pretty sure it's epi. 10, and I'd love to see them have a conversation about what has happened to both of them, if anyone can understand it's Nick plus I think that Nick needs to talk about what happened to him as well.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

"I've spent a lot of time alone, and I know the pleasures of small worlds."

Hmm...if that is indeed an upcoming Grissom quote, what do you think the "pleasures of small worlds" refers to? Tempted to dismiss it as a bug quote, but I feel like he's talking about something else as well.

12. speakerset

I think it's about him closing himself off, like he's almost isolated himself for a long time. The "time alone" and "small worlds" gave me that idea.

13. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Ok, HUGE info on 7x11 called, get this, "Leaving Las Vegas"

Haha hint hint.

First thing you should know: HUGE Catherine/Nick episode (not romance) Mainly Catherine though. From what I understand, her and Nick leave to go to a distant crime scene and most of it seems to take place there.

Second- This is in fact when Grissom leaves. He talks to Ecklie who comments on him getting migrains, snapping and his men, and having an affair with a co-worker. Oh.. Ecklie knows.. But anyway, Sara is really uspet at the end of the episode (thats actually the only part I saw her in) And she says Grissom has left them. (beat) Says hes going on a sabbatical. So.. hmm? GSR problems?

Third- Answers the question about Catherine getting Sam's money. Nick asks about it and apparently, she didn't get it and won't get it.

Fourth, and in my opinion most important- No Greg or Warrick. Of course, that doesn't mean they won't be in the epi at all.. but there were a LOT of sides, and none of either of them.

And yes, I know they change. But in general, they are usually correct. Its just small things that get changed. But take those how you want them..

Tear.. little or no Greg.

14. melbel

melbel Pathologist

mmm..looking forward to this

15. speakerset

Maybe it's just a little bit of Greg, like Toe Tags, with all of what goes on with his story line, maybe they are just giving him a break. I read the spoilers about the Ecklie speech to him, so he knows about Grissom and Sara wonder how and when he actually finds out. Maybe she's upset because he tells them all at the same time instead of her first, but I think with all that has gone one a little break for him may be a good thing (plus they had to work in WP's taking time off anyway).

I'm hoping there's more Greg than they in those sides, but I wouldn't be surprised if they do give him a little bit of a break.

And Nick, what I'm wondering about Nick is that maybe it's me, but he seems a little more emotional--like the job is getting to him as well lately, between Fannysmackin' and that promo scene with Super Dave, I'm wondering if with everything that is happening if what happened to him isn't resurfacing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.