Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

First of all, Silhoeutte, I love your banner. It's beautiful. :)

Second, I dont mind that Cath got to comfort Greg either. I've always kind of seen her as a momish type figure.. (Even though they talk about Cath dancing :lol:) But I think their scene was cute. Now Sara and Gregs... That was special. *sighs* I can't believe im saying this but I think the writers wrote it perfectly :D

I think their scene really showed that yes, they have a playful relationship. But when it comes down to it, it's soo much more then that. I think its important to have a relationship like that. They can have a great time with eachother, but when something like what happened to Greg happens, they really, really can show they care for eachother. :)

I also agree that they have a very complicated relationship, even though most people say "Greg had a crush on Sara... Now he doesnt. Thats it." Fannysmakin' definatly showed that. Awwwww :D

2. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Exactly!!! Yes!!! You totally get it!!! I...I'm elated!!!...did I use that right? Thank you!!! Sara and Greg have a special connection that I haven't seen between any of the other CSI's...I was once (before I found CSIfiles) a GSR shipper...then I realized that they really...didn't have that connection...sorry to any GSR-ers on here, but I couldn't see it. But I saw hope for Sara in the emerging character of Greg. Fannysmakin' is the great settler. The end.

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Ewww... cafeteria pizza with ranch dressin' and milk? I always see kids (and my older biological sister) eat that and it makes me wonder how they can stand it.

*raises hand* Anyways, Greg and Sara seem closer than they used to be (pre-Fannysmackin' effect) and I just don't think Grissom and Sara could ever have that same kind of closeness. (No offense to GSR shippers.) Before I came here, I used to be a Snickers fan. (I admit it. Although they surprisingly look a lot alike, I thought they made a cute couple.) Now I'm a hardcore Sandle fan, along with a few others. (One crossover, one Miami.)

4. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

I have to say I agree as well. Sara and Greg seem to share something more than simple friendship. It's funny because I read Annie's recap a few hours ago, and I had to smile when she wrote the part about Eric and Jorja's chemistry. Honestly the two can pull off friendship, playful flirting, deep concern, so why not love? Actual, factual love! [​IMG]

Oh, szmandatogoholic your avatar makes me want to cry. :( But that is one of the scenes we had tos uffer through before The Fannysmackin' Effect™. *sigh*

Edited to wave at Crysthala! Always nice to see people pop in, even if it's to offer a nice, short comment about sandle adorable-ness. :)

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

True that, he said he does have a huge crush on Jorja on and off screen :D Now isn't that sweet?
    I think I have the interview somewhere... hold on...

That's one of the reason why I love this ship so much :) It's really cute the fact that it was Eric who suggested it to the writers himself :D He's a Sandle shipper, no doubt there. Makes it so much cuter to me... :)

sarahvma, couldn't agree more... can't say it better myself. You too, sandersidle.

Oh I forgot, welcome Crysthala!!! :D Always good to see new people around...

And last but not least, thank you sandersidle :)

6. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

I love your banner as well! That is so awesome! :)

Eric is definately a sandle shipper. I was watching this interview of him and he said that he started going to the writers during the 2nd season and hasn't stopped yet. So we probably have Eric to thank for all these amazing sandle moments a long the way.

Not that Jorja is against it. Because she's not. From what I hear of Jorja, changes every second. She's either totally denying anythings there or completely agreeing. But deep down, we all know she's for it!

7. frickangel

frickangel Prime Suspect

I remember vaguely about an interview with Jorja once that she was talking about an interview that Eric did. She was saying that Eric (Greg) had broken up with her (Sara) in the interview before they had even started. It was such a funny line and I recall thinking: "Well, isn't Sara just a Sandle fan?"

Actually, she did another interview with a local magazine here (pre S6) and said that she was all for Greg and that he looked good in those jumpsuits.

~Jo

8. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

I think she's actually for it. She's been talking a lot in favor of GSR as well, but I considered that a bit as going with the flow and what TPTB want (doesn't wanna be fired again ;)).

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Your welcome Silhouette. When I saw it I was like awwwwwwwwwwwww for like... well a long time :lol: Thats so cute!! Eric is a Sandle shipper!!! :D Come here Jorja and writers :devil: *Taunts with cookies* Hop on the Sandle ship!! :p

10. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

I heard it on the radio station a few days ago and I was thinking to myself: FANNYSMACKIN'.

Though I may not be able to watch that ep til Feb or March next year, at least I have something to look forward to.

*squee* RIGHT HERE is my favorite Sandle song...

11. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

Such a good song!

12. tanglewood14

Lyrics? I've got them:

Artist: Staind
    Album: Chapter V
    Year: 2005
    Title: Right Here

Right Here ringtone on your mobile phone

I know I've been mistaken
    But just give me a break and see the changes that I've made
    I've got some imperfections
    But how can you collect them all and throw them in my face

But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
    You always find the words to say to keep me right here waiting
    And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
    Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting

I hope you're not intending
    To be so condescending it's as much as i can take
    and you're so independent
    you just refuse to bend so I keep bending till I break

But you always find a way to keep me right here waiting
    And if you chose to walk away I'd still be right here waiting
    Searching for the things to say to keep you right here waiting

I've made a commitment
    I'm willing to bleed for you
    I needed fulfillment
    I found what I need in you

Why can't you just forgive me
    I don't want to relive all the mistakes I've made along the way
    But I always find a way to keep you right here waiting
    I always find the words to say to keep you right here waiting

But you always find a way
    To keep me right here waiting
    And if I chose to walk away would you be right here waiting
    Searching for the things to say to keep me right here waiting

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

It's a good song, even if it seems a bit angsty for our sandle-tastic pair. Then again, Fannysmackin' was chock full of angst. :cool:
    *Sigh* I can't believe we have to wait until November for new episodes of CSI. Oh well. I shall be patient and hope for some nice Sara/Greg interraction.
    Meanwhile, let's get ourselves a conversation/discussion going. :) Anyone have any ideas?

14. tanglewood14

Nah, I've got nothing to think of... yeah, nothing.

I'm a fan of angst! :D. I love doing angsty fics. Don't ask me to one for CSI right now because I'm doing an original (sort of, it's a mixed up fandom) fictional story.

Anyhow...

I've got pics from a classical and favorite SANDLE moment:

[​IMG]

and from the other side...

[​IMG]

15. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I like angst too. That's why I liked Fannysmackin'. And because of the Sandle moments too, duh.

November isn't that far away! Just a week to go :) It'll be over soon. :D

I really really loved 4x4. It's the Sandle-episode of all times. I hope we'll get an episode like that again, very soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.