Season 7 *Spoiler Lab* Discussion & Posting - Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I would just love to watch Greg play a game of chess with Grissom, and beat him! Checkmate!

2. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

....the whole thing with cath looking suprised....maybe she finds out about grissom and sara? that would be a VERY big suprise. thats kinda what in waiting for in their "relationship". anyway.....anyone got spoilers for "burnout"

3. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I know he's saying checkmate and holding up a swab that looks like it has blood on it.

I think Burnout has a lot of storylines in it, including Greg's and Grissom, plus, after that promo of Nick saying that the job gets to him sometimes too, Nick as well.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From the promo it seems that everyone is upset about something .except for Greg who is the only one who seems normal. Which is strange since he is the one who should be upset because of what's to come....intresting.

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

thanks for the headsup. Interesting promo. I wonder too if it's for more new eps than just Burnout, 'cause it talked about CBS being the only place for new eps and 'new in November'...just seemed more broad to me, but I could be wrong.

That wasn't one of our guys with the little kid, was it?

6. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

isnt post mortem before burnout? and when does happenstance come in?

7. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think it's

Burnout
    Post Mortem
    Happenstance
    (Destiny said that...I just don't know where the post is to quote it and don't wanna go dig for it lol)

8. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Got these from tvguide.com:
    Burnout:Two boys are reported missing and a pedophile who lives in their neighborhood becomes the primary suspect after he is injured in a house fire, apparently set by a local seeking revenge for the boys' disappearance. The investigation reveals that one of the boys lives with a rough grandfather who doesn't seem too worried that his grandson is missing.
    Post Mortem: After a woman dying of cancer is murdered in her home, the killer later returns to leave a miniature exact replica of the crime scene. It's similar to the one found at the murder scene of a slain rock star weeks before, indicating that a serial killer is at work. In court, Greg testifies at an inquest held to determine his culpability in the death of a teenager he accidentally killed.
    Happenstance: Episode 7.08, "Happenstance," has the team investigate the murders of two identical twins who were separated when babies and never knew about the other. Both were murdered within two hours of one another.

These came from a asian website, I'm not sure if these are true.

Living Legend: (According to the site, here's a quote)
    Catherine and Greg, are in the garage, wearing jumpsuits and goggles, are observing a large metal tarp bundled up with cables.

Greg: It looks like a giant diaper.

Catherine: You never had kids. Trust me.

Catherine steps forward and unthreads the cable through the tarps metal holes. The tarp's sides fall away and hundreds of lbs. of wet,stinking,toxic-laced mud oozes out across the floor. This reveals the vintage Cadillac of Mickey Dunn.

Catherine: Diapers are worse.

Greg: Score another point for birth control.

Locomotives: (Again, I'm warning it might not be correct) here's a quote by Grissom.
    Grissom: You and I have a lot in common. I examine minute bits of things, looking for connections. I'm also trained in the study of insects. I've spent a lot of time alone, and I know the pleasures of small worlds.
    (I was wondering if this has something to do with the Izzy case)

9. Dee

Dee Rookie

i watched the preview...

and maybe it's just me, but greg seems kinda iffy when he says 'checkmate' his eyes look kinda watery...but it could be the lighting!

still looks really good though

10. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

the one that you say is from an asian website and may not be true, was also found on YTDAW, i remember reading it...no spoilers are 100%, but as far as spoilers go, YTDAW is good.

11. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

I think it's the lighting-regarding Greg's eyes (but I'm still fearing the drug thing or something else that may come out later on in the season--no that isn't a spoiler, that's me speculating)

And that one from Burnout, I've read that before, it's true, but then again from the sides to the show, things change..honestly there were spoilers for Fannysmackin' that were way off the mark, so I guess you can take it with a grain of salt.

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

You were correct on the schedule, I posted it about top/middle of page 20. But I will repost the schedule again.

Note Schedule For The Next 4 eps:

10-26-06 "Dog Eat Dog" (Repeat)
    11-02-06 "Burn out" New
    11-09-06 "Post Mortem" New
    11-16-06 "Happenstance" New

13. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

is the break after happenstance?

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I am not sure there is not official set schedule listed after "Happenstance". As soon as there is I will surely let you all know. Otherwise you can get info where I do which is The Futon Critic - CSI Listings which is a site I consider very much up to date and correct.

Also if you want a bit of info (like we have in the independent discussion threads) go to the site above and you can read about them, please keep in mind the schedule at the site above does also pertain to "Thursdays" and other dates, Make sure it says "Th" next to the date.

15. pabzi

pabzi CSI Level Three

thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.