"Fannysmackin" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 8, 2006.

1. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Haha! That's what he gets for beatng up my Greggy-poo!

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

They showed that on the morning news on Friday, the announcer said he wished he could say Thank You to the wrestler after he saw it, and the other announcer said that that he's showing up everywhere lately.

3. Sandersgal4lyfe

Sandersgal4lyfe Lab Technician

I'd also like to say thank you! to that wrestler!!

No one beats up Greg like that and gets away with it!

Hah, Karma. Love it. :p

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah first Nick and then the wrestler...maybe his wife should smack him around some too, if she doesn't already!! I know I would. :lol:

I just watched the episode again today...can't stop wanting to see it. I get more & more impressed with Eric every time and feel so sad for Greg. :(

5. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

Stupid K-Fed got what he deserved!!!!

6. speakerset

I'm telling you, the more you watch the more you see these subtle little things that Eric did that just impress you more and more.

One of the best scenes, when he went from trying to eat to meeting Stanley, he stood up straight and acted as if he was perfectly fine infront of him (I think that Stanley even knew that he wasn't okay), and then goes right to seeing what was happening in the next room..that last part, after the brother gives him that glare, the way he kind of backs away...it's heartbreaking but at the same time you are drawn to the way that Eric played that scene, it's a testament to the director and Eric, just a wonderful job.

7. Kara06

Kara06 Hit and Run

At first the brother looked angry, but did anyone notice how his look kind of turned to "I'm sorry" type look?

8. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

Oh my goodness, yes. He is so amazing. And he's one of those guys you wouldn't really expect it from. Like, he is so good-looking that you would think he is only where he is because of his looks. And don't get me wrong because I love Orlando Bloom, (he was my first obsession actually) but the man is not exactly the best actor. But hes got the looks and the facial expressions and it gets him far. With Eric, he is a full deal and we all knew that he was, but it was proven with this episode and I am so thankkful they unleashed him because it was so beautiful the way he played those parts.

And I know that Post Mortem is going to be so hard to watch because he will be abl to show a lot more emotion because his face is not loaded down with make-up (another reason why Eric is unbelieveable; even with those pounds of make-up on his face, he still managed to wow us with his acting skills)

So nicely done.

9. Kara06

Kara06 Hit and Run

Ohhh! Post Mortem is going to be so hard to watch. I think it'll be hard on all the CSI people. But yeah, Eric is an amazing actor. I liked how his character has changed over the years. He's done an amazing job.

10. speakerset

Post Mortem may be just as hard as Fannysmackin' with the media circus, with the personal attacks, Eric has just so blossomed, and even way back in the first season and especially with the commentary on the second season, even then they said they could ask him to do a scene 15 different ways and he'd nail it every time.

Eric is just so good and it's great seeing him show this range, he's shown Greg having emotions before, but this is on a much grander scale, I have a feeling that the thread for Post Mortem may be just as long as this one..and it's totally worth it, because from the spoilers, it's going to be very interesting.

11. MrsGregHSanders

I just hope that the trial doesn't take too much of a toll on him. I mean the artical about im said he would be tested physically, spirtually, and emotionally. He passed the physical part, I just hope he take the emotional with the same grace and stride.

12. speakerset

I think he will, but it's going to be hard, it's hard on him already, I don't even want to think what that media circus and if that spoiler is correct, what the brother says, it will be even harder. Then there's the spoiler about him telling Sofia he's having problems sleeping, but then it's been said that he totally nails his testimony, so he does show total grace under pressure, but at the same time, on the inside, it must be eating him up. This storyline is one hell of an emotional rollar coaster ride.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

First, Please keep future ep discussion in the spoiler lab.

Second, While I understand it is easy to get the character and the person playing them mixed up, lets keep in mind enjoying violence against the actor is not a good idea.

So upto this point I am going to think that in the discussions above regarding the "Fannysmackin" ep you all meant to say "Pig" and not 'K-Fed'. ;)

14. MrsGregHSanders

What does the brother say?

15. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Umm, Pig got what he deserved :) If I was his wife, I would slap him atleast 5 times a day, maybe even throw in a little Nick Stokes stomach punch :devil:! I'm thinking about buying his cd, I really need something to stop this chair from wobbling! :lol: