Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlov

athlov Guest

I don't have any more yet. I'd like to do one where he's walking, but I don't have enough time. I'll do it eventually.

Hey, maybe all of you can help. In what ep do you think Jon has the best walk, and what are all the eps that he has a walking scene?

2. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Psh. Easy. 'Death Pool 100'. THY STRUT RULES ALL!! :lol: :lol:
    i don't know in which eps he has a walking scene, but I know in one epi (from last season!) he runs in on some people with a gun in his hands and all of the other cops were yelling things that suspiciously sounded like "Blah blah blah" but all of a sudden he yelled "Nobody move!" and that was all you could hear! I laughed so hard I cried at that. (I even recreated it for my mom.)

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

OMG!!! Silhoutte the Popeye pic is so good, excellent. You're great [​IMG] [​IMG]

BTW, there is a beauty parlour in front of my job, and today they had halloween decoration (we don't celebrate that here, but...) and the bakery had halloween things too. So I spend the whole day thinking about Jon and the halloween episode. I also imagined that he went to my job with his navy t-shirt. :p

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Walking? How about from S4, 'From The Grave' I believe? I remember cuz I got so excited with the new season, and it's the first time all of them walk into the crime scene... Hello slow motion, I was drooling all over the floor! :lol:

Ooh, you're right!!! :lol: Can't believe I hadn't think of that... I cut out the bubble from a real Popeye commercial (was in a hurry, and thought it kinda fits his serious look --and bitchy side-- :lol:), but I should've put 'Ryan the sailorman' instead :lol:
    ETA: Changed it... Toot!! Toot!! :lol:
    Anyway, thanks again everyone... :) I had fun too (but you could see that :D)

Ooh atlov, I'm loving all your moving icons! :D

Talking about moving icons... Twiz, I have time on my hands so if you want, any request? :D Just PM.
    Oh and I wonder what your hubby's gonna say to that Popeye Jon :lol:

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Oh, I laughed harder than ever at the 'Toot toot' one!! I practically did a belly laugh. I'm so glad I didn't have a drink.

Speaking of which... I'm dying of thirst.

6. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

I think he is somewhere between the age of 25 and 35 but Im not exactly sure. :)

ok I have made the decision that I love Ryan as a sailor but I hate the sea though so I couldn't go on any boats with him! :lol:

7. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Wow!!! Talk about looking at vegtables in a new light...now only if Ryan came with those veggies! :) I would be making veggies the highlight of my day!

Okay...This strut/walk that Ryan does. Is it normal to re-watch this walk over and over until I can't see straight?! I'm just wondering if I was having an obsession problem or something! :lol:

Ah.....time for some sweet dreams! I work nights...I live to be confused!

8. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

The slow-mo walk from Death Pool sounds brilliant. I love the start of From the Grave, though. (Because I've seen that. That helps). I would love to edit all the other stuff out, and just have Ryan's slow-motion scenes. It's hypnotic. :p

KiaraMebarak , I know that Jon is 29, but I've been told that Ryan's supposed to be a little younger. Possibly 26 or 27. There were some complicated sums involving how long he'd been at university, and how long it would take to do a Masters degree part-time. I can't remember all the details. :confused:

Silhouette , here's a link to my fic. It is PG-13, Thumpy . And inge 's right, Chapter 1's safe for fans of any pairing.
    Mr September Chapter 1

9. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Silhouette, that manip is great too! It had me laughing all over again :lol: :D

:eek: athlov, pleaseee do a slow-motion-death-pool-Ryan-walk!! *gets down on knees and begs* :p :D

It sure is normal! :D... Well atleast I did it too. :confused: I can't get enough of it :devil: :D

10. life_style

life_style Pathologist

That sailor pic is hilarious! :lol:

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Silhouette, thank you so much for those manips! i'm laughing so hard ! i knew you would do something great ;) you're the Photoshop star! :D

I went to visit my parents this weekend (we don't live in the same town). And my dad said something about one of his african friends : "you know, my Togolian friend ...." and i went "your WHAT?" "yeah, my friend from Togo!" It was just weird hearing that :lol:
    Then on the way back, there were roadworks and a sign with the company name "Wolff" and their phone number... :eek: I almost crashed the car. I can't believe how much I'm obsessed ! :lol: (no, i didn't have time to write down the phone number! :lol: )

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks you guys for answering the age question!

13. togoholic

togoholic CSI Level One

Uuuuuuuuuuh... the 'Death Pool 100' walk without a doubt. So sexy! *drools uncontrollably again* 'From the Grave' was beautiful but nothing beats 'Death Pool 100'... yet :D

14. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

i haven't seen 'death pool 100' yet :)mad:) so it's 'from the grave' for me :D

15. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I think he's between 26 and 28.
    some thinks he's younger than 26.
    It's confusing. :rolleyes:
    I hope we see an episode where they scan in fingerprints and there are also Ryan's and then the window with the information pops up like in 'killer date' with eric's fingerprints. The problem is this scenario would include (maybe) trouble for ryan, which I don't like to see.

about walking scenes. he had a short walking scene in 'killer date' (is this the episode where Valera is in trouble?). It's at the end of the episode where he sees Valera is packing her stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.